Posted on Aug 9, 2022 Journal of Education and Learning is calling for submission of papers for the Vol. 11, No. 6, December 2022 (Deadline: Sep. 30, 2022). The online version may be published soon after the final draft is completed. Read More
Posted on Jan 26, 2018 As you are aware, printing and delivery of journals results in causing a significant amount of detrimental impact to the environment. Being a responsible publisher and being considerate for the envi.. Read More
Journal of Education and Learning Has Been Included in Education Resources Information Center (ERIC)
Posted on Nov 21, 2017 We are pleased to announce that Journal of Education and Learning has been included in Education Resources Information Center (ERIC), sponsored by the Institute of Education Sciences of the United S.. Read More
- “Learning Nomad” in Higher Education: Students’ Learning Patterns from Three Self-Designed Major Programs in Taiwan
- P.-C. Lin
- S.-Y. Chen
- H.-Y. Kuo
- F.-R. Lin
- p31 PDF
- Comparative Analysis of Teaching Strategies Used in Lessons on Culture and Lessons on Heritage of a Selected Chinese-Filipino School
- Karen Pedernal Mainit
- John Angelo Vinuya De Leon
- p41 PDF
- Digital Social Media Development for Learning to Promote the Power of Mental Health of the Elderly
- Fisik Sean Buakanok
- Pongwat Fongkanta
- Natthapol Jaengaksorn
- p52 PDF
- Metacognitive Online Reading, Navigational Strategies, and the Reading Performance of the Grade 11 HUMMS of Pedro T. Mendiola Sr. Memorial National High School
- Melanie M. Domingo
- Venessa S. Casanova
- p61 PDF
- Socially Shared Regulation and Performance in Group Work on Creativity Tasks: Analyzing Regulation Utterances
- Takamichi Ito
- Takatoyo Umemoto
- p74 PDF
- Exploring Female Saudi EFL Teachers’ Instructional Practices in Using Authentic Texts for Teaching Reading Comprehension
- Sarah Abdulgani Alzaidi
- Abeer Sultan Althaqafi
- p103 PDF
- Factors Affecting the Executive Function in Undergraduate Students
- Thadsnachai Navayuth
- Phamornpun Yurayat
- p131 PDF
- The Use of Blogs on EFL Students’ Writing and Engagement in a Saudi Private School
- Dalal A. Bahanshal
- Miriam A. Alkubaidi
- Norah A. Alied
- p144 PDF
- Environmental Education Learning for Enhancing Wetlands Management in the Northeast of Thailand Using Cooperative-Based Learning
- Uraiwan Praimee
- Prayoon Wongchantra
- Kannika Sookngam
- Suparat Ongon
- Likhit Junkaew
- Phanadda Ritsumdaeng
- Surasak Kaeongam
- Thongchai Pronyusri
- Kuantean Wongchantra
- Phanat Phothibat
- Wutthisak Bunnaen
- Pitinuts Sailabat
- Weera Thongnetr
- p161 PDF
- Organizational Development Level Determination Scale: A Validity and Reliability Study
- Münevver ÇETİN
- Şeyma KARAOKUR AKDAĞ
- p174 PDF
- The Development Executive Functions for Early Childhood in 21st Century
- Bongkotrat Poowanna
- Rattikan Sarnkong
- Suchada Wangsitthidet
- Warintip Srikula
- Tassanee Nakunsong
- p193 PDF
- Online Learning: How Does It Impact on Students’ Mathematical Literacy in Elementary School?
- Irfan Fauzi
- Jiraporn Chano
- p220 PDF
What is e-Version FirstTM
e-Version First is a feature offered through our journal platform. It allows PDF version of manuscripts that have been peer reviewed and accepted, to be hosted online prior to their inclusion in a final printed journal. Readers can freely access or cite the article.
We aim to publish accepted manuscripts in e-Version First in two week's time after the final draft completed.
Each paper published in Journal of Education and Learning is assigned a DOI®number, which appears beneath the author's affiliation in the published paper. Click HERE to know what is DOI (Digital Object Identifier)? Click HERE to retrieve Digital Object Identifiers (DOIs) for journal articles, books, and chapters.
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a). Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b). Peer review. We use a double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 4-10 weeks.
c). Notify the result of review by E-mail.
d). The authors revise paper and pay the article processing charge (formatting and hosting) (400USD).
e). E-journal in PDF is available on the journal’s webpage, free of charge for download.
f). From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism”. We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com). The similary index should be below 15%.
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Google-based Impact Factor (2021): 1.93
h-index (July 2022): 48
i10-index (July 2022): 317
h5-index (2017-2021): 31
h5-median (2017-2021): 38
- Grace LinEditorial Assistant