The Canadian Center of Science and Education (CCSE) is a private for-profit organization delivering support and services to educators and researchers in Canada and around the world.
The Canadian Center of Science and Education was established in 2006. In partnership with research institutions, community organizations, enterprises, and foundations, CCSE provides a variety of programs to support and promote education and research development, including educational programs for students, financial support for researchers, international education projects, and scientific publications.
CCSE publishes scholarly journals in a wide range of academic fields, including the social sciences, the humanities, the natural sciences, the biological and medical sciences, education, economics, and management. These journals deliver original, peer-reviewed research from international scholars to a worldwide audience. All our journals are available in electronic form in conjunction with their print editions. All journals are available for free download online.
- To work for future generations
- Scientific integrity and excellence
- Respect and equity in the workplace
- Scientific publishing
- Network development for international education and research
- Providing scholarships for educational institutions, students, and researchers
- Providing financial support for research projects
- On the Motivations and Pragmatic Functions of Cataphora in Natural Conversation ELLS, Vol. 13, No. 2 (2023), p52
- Characterization of Clay Materials from Côte d’Ivoire: Possible Application for the Electrochemical Analysis JMSR, Vol. 12, No. 1 (2023), p51
- An Investigation of Motivation and Learning Strategies in Thai University Learners of French ELT, Vol. 16, No. 6 (2023), p167
- Identity Construction and Negotiation of Classroom CoP Members in Global Englishes Course: A Higher Education Context in Thailand ELT, Vol. 16, No. 6 (2023), p153
- The Intervention of Picture Books on Children with Specific Language Impairment: Progress, Challenges, and Prospects ELT, Vol. 16, No. 6 (2023), p136
- Effects of Different Processing Methods on the Nutritional, Phytochemical and Functional Properties of Soya bean (Glycine max TGX 1835-10E) commonly produced in Cameroon JFR, Vol. 12, No. 3 (2023), p17
- The Work-Life Balance Machine IJBM, Vol. 18, No. 4 (2023), p83
- Factors Influencing Consumer Complaint Intentions: Saudi Online Shopping IJBM, Vol. 18, No. 4 (2023), p69
- Establishing Effective Business/ Stakeholder Networks to Underpin Regional Digital Strategies IJBM, Vol. 18, No. 4 (2023), p63
- Financial Statement Restatements and Conditional Conservatism in Companies Listed on B3 IJBM, Vol. 18, No. 4 (2023), p49