The Canadian Center of Science and Education (CCSE) is a private for-profit organization delivering support and services to educators and researchers in Canada and around the world.
The Canadian Center of Science and Education was established in 2006. In partnership with research institutions, community organizations, enterprises, and foundations, CCSE provides a variety of programs to support and promote education and research development, including educational programs for students, financial support for researchers, international education projects, and scientific publications.
CCSE publishes scholarly journals in a wide range of academic fields, including the social sciences, the humanities, the natural sciences, the biological and medical sciences, education, economics, and management. These journals deliver original, peer-reviewed research from international scholars to a worldwide audience. All our journals are available in electronic form in conjunction with their print editions. All journals are available for free download online.
- To work for future generations
- Scientific integrity and excellence
- Respect and equity in the workplace
- Scientific publishing
- Network development for international education and research
- Providing scholarships for educational institutions, students, and researchers
- Providing financial support for research projects
- Exploring the Significance of the Project Scope in the Successful Implementation of Infrastructure Projects – A Case Study of Level Two Health Projects JSD, Vol. 17, No. 1 (2024), p66
- Ghana's Legal Framework for the Constitutional and Statutory Application of Arbitration JPL, Vol. 17, No. 1 (2024), p1
- Reviewer Acknowledgements for International Journal of Business and Management, Vol. 18 No. 6 IJBM, Vol. 18, No. 6 (2023), p234
- Monetary Policy and Volatility of Value and Growth Stocks (2009-2021) IJBM, Vol. 19, No. 1 (2024), p46
- Does Competition Affect Bank Efficiency in MENA Countries? A Double Bootstrapping-DEA Approach IJBM, Vol. 19, No. 1 (2024), p32
- A Consumer Perspective on Brand Authenticity: Insight into Drivers and Barriers IJBM, Vol. 19, No. 1 (2024), p21
- International Expansion Strategy in Fast-Growing Businesses: Using Bayesian Networks to Identify Influencing Factors IJBM, Vol. 19, No. 1 (2024), p1
- Gas Exchange in Tomato under Different Water Management in Cultivation JSD, Vol. 17, No. 1 (2024), p58
- Micro and Macro Determinants of Non-Performing Loan (NPL) in Banking Sector of Bangladesh IJEF, Vol. 16, No. 1 (2024), p15
- Exploring Fallacies and Environmental Responsibilities in the Socio-Environmental Reports of the Brazilian Company Vale S.A.: A Case Study on the Dam Disasters in Mariana and Brumadinho IJEF, Vol. 16, No. 1 (2024), p1