Posted on Aug 12, 2021 Journal of Education and Learning is calling for submission of papers for the Vol. 10, No. 6, December 2021 (Deadline: October 30, 2021). The online version may be published soon after the final draft is completed. Read More
Posted on Jan 26, 2018 As you are aware, printing and delivery of journals results in causing a significant amount of detrimental impact to the environment. Being a responsible publisher and being considerate for the envi.. Read More
Journal of Education and Learning Has Been Included in Education Resources Information Center (ERIC)
Posted on Nov 21, 2017 We are pleased to announce that Journal of Education and Learning has been included in Education Resources Information Center (ERIC), sponsored by the Institute of Education Sciences of the United S.. Read More
- Were Higher Education Institutions Communication Strategies Well Suited for the COVID-19 Pandemic?
- David Santandreu Calonge
- Pablo Medina Aguerrebere
- Patrik Hultberg
- Melissa Connor
- p1 PDF
- Challences Facing Tutors in the Teaching of Visual Arts Education in National Teacher Colleges in Uganda
- Julius Ssegantebuka
- Timothy Tebenkana
- Ritah Edopu
- Patrick Sserunjogi
- John Bosco Kanuge
- p51 PDF
- SafeGuard: A Web-Based Application to Guard Against Cyberbullying
- Mudasser F. Wyne
- Jigyasaa Sood
- Christopher Kempton
- Thuyet Dao
- p63 PDF
- “I Feel Quite Hopeful that My Future Is Still Going to be Okay”: Educational Aspirations During COVID-19
- Blaise Y. O’Malley
- Colleen Loomis
- Christina Dimakos
- Sylvie L. Lamont
- Gurmakh Singh
- Janette Pelletier
- Brian D. Christens
- Carrie Wright
- Ray DeV Peters
- p78 PDF
- How to Effectively and Efficiently Communicate Research Results? Experimental Study on the Influence of Interactivity and Presentation form on Knowledge Transfer and Cognitive Activity
- Andreas Krämer
- Sandra Böhrs
- Susanne Ilemann
- p87 PDF
- Predicting Teamwork Performance in Collaborative Project-Based Learning
- Hoi Yan Lin
- Jia You
- p104 PDF
- Proposal to Structure Social Studies Course According to Toulmin’s Argumentation Model
- İrem Namli Altintaş
- Meltem Çengel Schoville
- p118 PDF
- Analysis of Critical Thinking Dispositions Regarding Teachers’ Schematic Representation of Resource Systems
- Menekse Seden Tapan-Broutin
- Sirin Ilkorucu
- p129 PDF
- Effectiveness of Online Positive Psychology Intervention on Psychological Well-Being Among Undergraduate Students
- Phamornpun Yurayat
- Thapanee Seechaliao
- p143 PDF
- Examination of Narcissistic Behaviors of Physical Education Teachers and Their Relationship with Job Satisfaction
- Orhan GÖK
- Kürşat HAZAR
- Ahmet F. KOÇ
- p192 PDF
- The History from the View of the Founder Fathers of the Republic of Turkey: The War of Independence
- Ahmet Vurgun
- Muhammet Avaroğulları
- p202 PDF
- Opinions of Primary Teacher Education Students on Extra-Curricular Activities in Education
- Hatice Yıldız
- Ebru Bozpolat
- p213 PDF
What is e-Version FirstTM
e-Version First is a feature offered through our journal platform. It allows PDF version of manuscripts that have been peer reviewed and accepted, to be hosted online prior to their inclusion in a final printed journal. Readers can freely access or cite the article.
We aim to publish accepted manuscripts in e-Version First in two week's time after the final draft completed.
Each paper published in Journal of Education and Learning is assigned a DOI®number, which appears beneath the author's affiliation in the published paper. Click HERE to know what is DOI (Digital Object Identifier)? Click HERE to retrieve Digital Object Identifiers (DOIs) for journal articles, books, and chapters.
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a). Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b). Peer review. We use a double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 4-10 weeks.
c). Notify the result of review by E-mail.
d). The authors revise paper and pay the article processing charge (formatting and hosting) (400USD).
e). E-journal in PDF is available on the journal’s webpage, free of charge for download.
f). From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism”. We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com). The similary index should be below 15%.
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
h-index (March 2021): 37
i10-index (March 2021): 171
h5-index (2015-2019): 23
h5-median (2015-2019): 33
- Grace LinEditorial Assistant