Call for Papers: Vol. 12, No. 3, June 2023
Posted on Feb 27, 2023 Journal of Education and Learning is calling for submission of papers for the Vol. 12, No. 3, June 2023 (Deadline: April 10, 2023). The online version may be published soon after the final draft is... Read More
Policy Change of Free Print Journals
Posted on Jan 26, 2018 As you are aware, printing and delivery of journals results in causing a significant amount of detrimental impact to the environment. Being a responsible publisher and being considerate for the envi.. Read More
Journal of Education and Learning Has Been Included in Education Resources Information Center (ERIC)
Posted on Nov 21, 2017 We are pleased to announce that Journal of Education and Learning has been included in Education Resources Information Center (ERIC), sponsored by the Institute of Education Sciences of the United S.. Read More
Current: Vol. 12, No. 1 (2023)
- POE: Learning Settings and Practice Matter Exploratory Study - 9th Grade
- Lennie Scott-Webber
- Dieter Breithecker
- Dina Sorensen
- p1 PDF
- Development of a Learning Model to Enhance the Buddhist Way of Temples and Urban Community as a Cremation Model
- Phrakhrusangharak Chakkit Bhuripañño
- Phrakhru Wirunsutakhunand
- Toungpetch Somsri
- Phutthachat Phaensomboon
- Anek Yai-in
- Kittiphat Rattanachan
- p19 PDF
- The Role of Project-Based Learning in Promoting Preservice Teachers’ Communicative Capabilities
- Nareenard Klinhom
- Narueporn Wuttphan
- p52 PDF
- The Development of Youth Network for Strengthening Social Adaptation of Thai Vulnerable Juveniles
- Prachan Chachikul
- Sombat Taweekoon
- Chakkree Sricharumedhiyan
- Chuleeporn Nahuanin
- Phattharachai Uthaphan
- Radchaneeboon Neadpuckdee
- Prasong Promsri
- p61 PDF
- The Impact of Self-Assessment with Goal Setting on Academic Achievement: Results of a Study on Primary School Students in Greece
- Anastasia Papanthymou
- Maria Darra
- p67 PDF
- “We Did It Right on Time”: International Students’ Internship in China During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Yohana Kifle Mekonen
- Xuefu Xu
- p91 PDF
- The Effectiveness of the Growth Mindset Program in Developing the Projects Proposal Writing Skills
- Duangkamon Suanthong
- p102 PDF
- Collaborative Summative Assessment: Means for Enduring Learning and Attainment of 21st Century Skills in the Online Platform
- Thea P. Suaco
- Antonio D. Mangaliag
- Marilyn M. Gadgad
- p118 PDF
- Development of Grade 11 student Learning Achievements on Quadratic Functions Using Brain-Based Learning (BBL) Management
- Sirinan Thonsakul
- Apantee Poonputta
- p125 PDF
- e- Version FirstTM (Vol. 12, No. 3, 2023)
- e- Version FirstTM (Vol. 12, No. 2, 2023)
- Current Issue (Vol. 12, No. 1, 2023)
- All Issues
What is e-Version FirstTM
e-Version First is a feature offered through our journal platform. It allows PDF version of manuscripts that have been peer reviewed and accepted, to be hosted online prior to their inclusion in a final printed journal. Readers can freely access or cite the article.
We aim to publish accepted manuscripts in e-Version First in two week's time after the final draft completed.
Each paper published in Journal of Education and Learning is assigned a DOI®number, which appears beneath the author's affiliation in the published paper. Click HERE to know what is DOI (Digital Object Identifier)? Click HERE to retrieve Digital Object Identifiers (DOIs) for journal articles, books, and chapters.
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a). Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b). Peer review. We use a double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 4-10 weeks.
c). Notify the result of review by E-mail.
d) If the submission is accepted, the authors revise accordingly and pay the Open Access Fee (400USD).
(The fee is mainly used for covering the cost of getting doi number, plagiarism prevention, language editing and formatting, article hosting service, and other open access services.)
e). E-journal in PDF is available on the journal’s webpage, free of charge for download.
f). From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism”. We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com). The similary index should be below 15%.
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Google-based Impact Factor (2021): 1.93
h-index (July 2022): 48
i10-index (July 2022): 317
h5-index (2017-2021): 31
h5-median (2017-2021): 38
- Grace LinEditorial Assistant