Posted on Oct 31, 2023 Journal of Education and Learning is calling for submission of papers for the Vol. 13, No. 2, April 2024 (Deadline: Jan. 10, 2024). The online version may be published soon after the final draft is... Read More
Posted on Jan 26, 2018 As you are aware, printing and delivery of journals results in causing a significant amount of detrimental impact to the environment. Being a responsible publisher and being considerate for the envi.. Read More
Journal of Education and Learning Has Been Included in Education Resources Information Center (ERIC)
Posted on Nov 21, 2017 We are pleased to announce that Journal of Education and Learning has been included in Education Resources Information Center (ERIC), sponsored by the Institute of Education Sciences of the United S.. Read More
- Learner-Centeredness vs. Teacher-Centeredness: How Are They Different?
- Fumiko Yoshida
- Gary J. Conti
- Toyoaki Yamauchi
- Misa Kawanishi
- p1 PDF
- A Pedagogical Strategy Applied in Physical Education to Encourage Sustainable Physical Activity
- Rachel Surprenant
- Isabelle Cabot
- p13 PDF
- Safe Working Practices and Knowledge in the Practice of Sustainability: A Narrative in the Context of a Forest Operation in a Brazilian Pulp Industry
- Kátia C.de A. Vasconcelos
- Annor da Silva Junior
- p31 PDF
- Knowledge Management in Local Wisdom of Mor Hom Natural Dyed
- Praparnporn Theeramongkol
- Chayapat Kee-Ariyo
- Thanapop Soteyome
- Rattanaphol Mongkholrattanasit
- p42 PDF
- Exploring English Language Supervisors’ Competencies from Kuwaiti Student Teachers’ Perspectives: A Study in the College of Basic Education (CBE)
- Maha Alghasab
- Anfal Aljaser
- Badria Alhaji
- Basemah Al-Senafi
- p52 PDF
- The Development of Scientific Modeling Skill Assessment for Grade 6 Students
- Jaroonlak Khamreaun
- Apantee Poonputta
- p67 PDF
- Components and Indicators of Participation in the Implementation of Quality Assurance of Small Schools Under the Office of the Basic Education Commission
- Somchai Posri
- Pacharawit Chansirisira
- p74 PDF
- Entrepreneurship Education in Socioeconomically Disadvantaged Contexts in Brazil
- Joysi Moraes
- Elisangela Modesto
- Sandra R. H. Mariano
- Robson Moreira Cunha
- p85 PDF
- Melukat: Exploring the Educational Significance of Purity in Balinese Ritual Practices and Religious Leadership Development
- Maria Ioannis Kellis Kamvysselis
- p102 PDF
- Review of the Relationship Between High School Students’ Career Adaptability Levels and Their Attachment Styles
- Eser Yayvan
- Oğuzhan Kırdök
- Oğuzhan Çolakkadıoğlu
- p117 PDF
- Saudi Students’ Perception of ESP Courses in the Preparatory Year
- Reham Ahmad Montasser
- Abeer Sultan Althaqafi
- p166 PDF
- Turkish Adaptation of the Children’s Anger Scale: Reliability and Validity Analyses
- Oğuzhan Çolakkadıoğlu
- Gözde Özel
- Metehan Çelik
- p177 PDF
- Enhancing Grade 5 Student Geography Skills and Learning Achievement: A Problem-Based Learning Approach
- Pritchayada Sonrum
- Wittaya Worapun
- p188 PDF
- Smallholder Farmers’ Engagement in School Feeding Programme and Learner Participation in Public Primary Schools in Makueni County, Kenya
- Mary Mbithe Mwanthi
- Charles Misiko Wafula
- John Mwaura Mbugua
- p197 PDF
- Comparing Muscular Fitness Among School Children Based on Sport Participation and Gender
- Cihan Aygün
- Hayriye Çakır-Atabek
- p233 PDF
What is e-Version FirstTM
e-Version First is a feature offered through our journal platform. It allows PDF version of manuscripts that have been peer reviewed and accepted, to be hosted online prior to their inclusion in a final printed journal. Readers can freely access or cite the article.
We aim to publish accepted manuscripts in e-Version First in two week's time after the final draft completed.
Each paper published in Journal of Education and Learning is assigned a DOI®number, which appears beneath the author's affiliation in the published paper. Click HERE to know what is DOI (Digital Object Identifier)? Click HERE to retrieve Digital Object Identifiers (DOIs) for journal articles, books, and chapters.
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a). Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b). Peer review. We use a double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 4-10 weeks.
c). Notify the result of review by E-mail.
d) If the submission is accepted, the authors revise accordingly and pay the Open Access Fee (400USD).
(The fee is mainly used for covering the cost of getting doi number, plagiarism prevention, language editing and formatting, article hosting service, and other open access services.)
e). E-journal in PDF is available on the journal’s webpage, free of charge for download.
f). From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism”. We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com). The similary index should be below 15%.
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Google-based Impact Factor (2021): 1.93
h-index (July 2022): 48
i10-index (July 2022): 317
h5-index (2017-2021): 31
h5-median (2017-2021): 38
- Grace LinEditorial Assistant