Posted on Jul 31, 2021 Higher Education Studies (HES) is calling for papers for the Vol. 11, No. 4, December 2021 issue (Deadline: November 1, 2021). You are cordially invited to submit manuscripts to HES. If you are interested in submitting a manuscript to HES, please view the Read More
Posted on Jul 2, 2021 CCSE Publishing Statistics in 2021Q2 has been released, please find the details at http://www.ccsenet.org/journal/index.php/hes/announcements/reports Read More
Posted on Jul 5, 2019 Higher Education Studies (HES) has been indexed in ERA, Excellence in Research for Australia, Australia’s national research evaluation framework. ERA identifies and promotes excellence across the full spectrum of research activity in Australia’s higher ed Read More
- Role of Research-based Learning on Graduates’ Career Prospects
- Adobi Jessica Timiyo
- Neelima Sriram
- p10 PDF
- Effective Regulation of the Israeli Higher Education System in the Global and Neoliberal Era
- Nitza Davidovitch
- Erez Cohen
- p21 PDF
- Impacts of COVID-19 on International Students in the U.S
- Mohammed Alaklabi
- Jamilah Alaklabi
- Amal Almuhlafi
- p37 PDF
- Who Are Their Leaders? College Students Perceptions of and Engagement with Campus Leaders and Administrators
- Stephanie Rizzo
- Dana J. Tribble
- Louis S. Nadelson
- p43 PDF
- Effects of the Instructional Model Based on Creative Problem-Solving Principles with Social Media to Promote the Creation of Educational Innovation for Pre-service Teachers
- Thapanee Seechaliao
- Phamornpun Yurayat
- p56 PDF
- Interactive Tool in Digital Learning Ecosystem for Adaptive Online Learning Performance
- Tippawan Meepung
- Sajeewan Pratsri
- Prachyanun Nilsook
- p70 PDF
- The Digital Etiquette Enhancing to Global Citizenship of Social Studies Teachers in a New Normal Society
- Charin Mangkhang
- Nitikorn Kaewpanya
- p89 PDF
Journal Publishing Workflow
Please see the workflow for the article publication:
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a) Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b) Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 4-10 weeks.
c) Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d) If the submission is accepted, the authors revise accordingly and pay the article processing charge (formatting and hosting).
e) A PDF version of the article is available for download on the journal’s webpage free of charge.
f) From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism”. We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- CNKI Scholar
- Education Resources Information Center (ERIC)
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Google Scholar
- Open Access Journals Search Engine(OAJSE)
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Sherry LinEditorial Assistant