Posted on May 17, 2022 Higher Education Studies (HES) is calling for papers for the Vol. 12, No. 3, September 2022 issue (Deadline: August 1, 2022). Read More
Posted on Jul 5, 2019 Higher Education Studies (HES) has been indexed in ERA, Excellence in Research for Australia, Australia’s national research evaluation framework. ERA identifies and promotes excellence across the full spectrum of research activity in Australia’s higher ed Read More
Posted on Jul 23, 2018 We have introduced the new website and publishing system since July 22, 2018. The old website is shutdown, no information updated. You will enjoy the better interface and faster access to the contents and webpages, as well as a convenient process for m Read More
- Factors Influencing Digital Transformation Adoption among Higher Education Institutions during Digital Disruption
- Chanin Tungpantong
- Prachyanun Nilsook
- Panita Wannapiroon
- p9 PDF
- Augmented Reality Applications in Education: Arloopa Application Example
- Ezgi Pelin Yildiz
- p47 PDF
- The Challenges Distance Education Students Experience during Their Education Degree Program in the Faculty of Education at the University of Namibia
- Collins Kazondovi
- Albert Isaacs
- Sitali Brian Lwendo
- p54 PDF
- The Understanding about Cultural Intelligence of Cabin Crew from Thailand's International Airlines
- Dech-siri Nopas
- Wirathep Pathhumcharoenwattana
- Archanya Ratana-Ubol
- p84 PDF
- A Review on Higher Education of Belt and Road Initiative: Key Findings and Emerging Themes
- Xiaoyao Yue
- Suping Yang
- Beibei Chen
- Weichi Wanglee
- Yan Ye
- p93 PDF
- Linguistic Imperialism and Standard Language Ideology in an English Textbook Used in China
- Yu Zhang
- Hanxiao Song
- p112 PDF
- A Study on the Evaluation Index System of Innovation and Entrepreneurship Education for Undergraduate Students Majoring in Interdisciplinary Arts and Sciences
- Dan Yao
- Jingjing He
- Weiyi Yang
- Mu Zhang
- p135 PDF
- A Synthesis of the Results of the Third Round of External Quality Assessment in Higher Education: Rajabhat University Cluster in Thailand
- Tatsirin Sawangboon
- Waraporn Erawan
- p146 PDF
- Online Health Education Program to Prevent Tobacco Use for Student Teachers during COVID-19 Pandemic in Thailand: Design, Challenges, and Outcomes
- Tharisara Chirasatienpon
- Manatee Jitanan
- Nannapat Ketkosan
- Kanlapruk Polsorn
- Chomlak Kongart
- Chanakarn Sakulthaew
- p155 PDF
Journal Publishing Workflow
Please see the workflow for the article publication:
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a) Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b) Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 4-10 weeks.
c) Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d) If the submission is accepted, the authors revise accordingly and pay the article processing charge (formatting and hosting).
e) A PDF version of the article is available for download on the journal’s webpage free of charge.
f) From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism”. We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- CNKI Scholar
- Education Resources Information Center (ERIC)
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- EuroPub Database
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Google Scholar
- Open Access Journals Search Engine(OAJSE)
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Sherry LinEditorial Assistant