Posted on Nov 23, 2022 Review of European Studies is now calling for papers for Vol. 15, No. 1, March 2023 issue. (Submission Deadline: February 5, 2023). If you are interested in submitting a manuscript to this journal, please review the About the Journal page for the journ Read More
Posted on Jun 27, 2019 Review of European Studies (RES) has been indexed in ERA 2018 Journal List. Excellence in Research for Australia, Australia’s national research evaluation framework. ERA identifies and promotes excellence across the full spectrum of research activity in A Read More
Posted on Jan 23, 2018 As you are aware, printing and delivery of journals results in causing a significant amount of detrimental impact to the environment. Being a responsible publisher and being considerate for the envi.. Read More
- Acceptance of a Connected Blood Pressure Monitor in the Diagnosis of Hypertension in Rural Areas: An Exploratory Study in France
- Noémie Chaniaud
- Assia Cherfouh
- Maxime Gignon
- Emilie Loup-Escande
- p1 PDF
- The Impacts of Bibliometrics Measurement in the Scientific Community A Statistical Analysis of Multiple Case Studies
- Vincenzo Basile
- Massimiliano Giacalone
- Paolo Carmelo Cozzucoli
- p10 PDF
- Geopolitical and Geostrategic Importance of the Iranian Islands in the Persian Gulf
- Enayatollah Yazdani
- Ma Yanzhe
- p30 PDF
- Reform and Compliance: The Impact of International Conditionality on Romania
- Cosmin Gabriel Marian
- p60 PDF
- Students’ Attitudes to Online Learning by Means of Zoom in the Period of the COVID-19 Crisis
- Ilan Daniels Rahimi
- Gila Cohen Zilka
- p70 PDF
- Teaching Approaches for Preschool Teachers Through Community Dance During Pandemic. An Art-Based Research
- Eleni Tsompanaki
- Konstantinos os Mag
- p88 PDF
Journal Publishing Workflow
Please see the workflow for the article publication:
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a) Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b) Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 4-10 weeks.
c) Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d) If the submission is accepted, the authors revise accordingly and pay the the article processing charge (formatting and hosting).
e) A PDF version of the article is available for download on the journal's webpage free of charge.
f) From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of "Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism". We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Academic Journals Database
- CNKI Scholar
- DTU Library
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- EuroPub Database
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Google Scholar
- Harvard Library
- IBZ Online
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB)
- The Keepers Registry
- UCR Library
- Universe Digital Library
- Zeitschriften Daten Bank (ZDB)
- Paige DouEditorial Assistant