Posted on Jul 13, 2021 We are seeking submissions for Vol. 10, No. 5, September 2021 issue. Submission deadline: August 15, 2021. Please view the journal's profile and submit your manuscripts online. Authors are strongly encouraged to use the LaTeX style files to prepare. Read More
International Journal of Statistics and Probability Indexed in Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA) 2018 Journal List
Posted on Jul 16, 2019 International Journal of Statistics and Probability (IJSP) has been indexed by ERA 2018 Journal List. Excellence in Research for Australia, Australia’s national research evaluation framework. ERA identifies and promotes excellence across the full spectrum Read More
Posted on Jan 23, 2018 As you are aware, printing and delivery of journals results in causing a significant amount of detrimental impact to the environment. Being a responsible publisher and being considerate for the envi.. Read More
- A Diagnostic Test Based on a 9-Component Mixture Gaussian Copula Model
- A. Nanthakumar
- p1 PDF
- SIS Epidemic Model Birth-and-Death Markov Chain Approach
- A.H. Nzokem
- p10 PDF
- Mechanical Proof of the Maxwell-Boltzmann Speed Distribution With Numerical Iterations
- Hejie Lin
- Tsung-Wu Lin
- p21 PDF
- A New Lindley-Burr XII Distribution: Model, Properties and Applications
- Boikanyo Makubate
- Broderick Oluyede
- Morongwa Gabanakgosi
- p33 PDF
- Marginalized Maximum Likelihood for Parameters Estimation of the Three Parameter Weibull Distribution
- Ouindllassida Jean-Etienne Ou´edraogo
- Edoh Katchekpele
- Simplice Dossou-Gb´et´e
- p62 PDF
- Harris Extended Power Lomax Distribution: Properties, Inference and Applications
- Adebisi Ade Ogunde
- Victoria Eshomomoh Laoye
- Ogbonnaya Nzie Ezichi
- Kayode Oguntuase Balogun
- p77 PDF
- Application of Statistical Monitoring Using Autocorrelated Data and With the Influence of Multicollinearity in a Steel Process
- Cristie Diego Pimenta
- Messias Borges Silva
- Fernando Augusto Silva Marins
- Aneirson Francisco da Silva
- p96 PDF
- Application of Discrete Regression Models for Analyzing K-8 Students Nonchronic Absenteeism in the United States
- Khairul Islam
- Tanweer J. Shapla
- p127 PDF
- A Weighted Poisson Distribution for Underdispersed Count Data
- Chedly Gelin Louzayadio
- Rodnellin Onesime Malouata
- Michel Diafouka Koukouatikissa
- p157 PDF
What is e-Version FirstTM
e-Version First is a feature offered through our journal platform. It allows PDF version of manuscripts that have been peer reviewed and accepted, to be hosted online prior to their inclusion in a final printed journal. Readers can freely access or cite the article.
We aim to publish accepted manuscripts in e-Version First in two weeks' time after the final draft completed.
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a) Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b) Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 4-10 weeks.
c) Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d) If the submission is accepted, the authors revise accordingly and pay the article processing charge (formatting and hosting).
e) A PDF version of the article is available for download on the journal’s webpage free of charge.
f) From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism”. We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Aerospace Database
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine)
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Google Scholar
- Harvard Library
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB)
- UCR Library
- Wendy SmithEditorial Assistant