Publish a Special Issue
If interested in publishing a special issue with this journal, please contact us for details, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In this regard, the following points should be considered:
1. If you would like to publish a special issue, please discuss it with us at least five months before publication to give us time to prepare.
2. You should pay a publication fee for each article. Usually, we publish eight to thirty articles per issue.
3. We will offer you a number of printed journals - maximum two copies of each article.
4. We provide you with a free e-journal in PDF, if you need it.
5. You may nominate guest editors and reviewers for the special issue, and we will list their names in the issue.
h-index (December 2021 ): 37
i10-index (December 2021 ): 149
h5-index (December 2021 ): N/A
h5-median (December 2021 ): N/A
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine)
- CAB Abstracts
- CNKI Scholar
- DTU Library
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Google Scholar
- LIVIVO (ZB MED)
- Max Planck Institutes
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB)
- Universe Digital Library
- Ryan JonesEditorial Assistant