Posted on Jun 5, 2022 International Journal of Biology (IJB) is seeking submissions for Vol. 14, No. 2, December 2022 issue. Submission deadline: November 5, 2022. Read More
Posted on Oct 14, 2021 We are recruiting reviewers for the journal. If you are interested in reviewing submissions, we welcome you to join us. Please find further details at http://www.ccsenet.org/journal/index.php/ijb/editor/recruitment If you have any questions, please co Read More
Posted on Jan 23, 2018 As you are aware, printing and delivery of journals results in causing a significant amount of detrimental impact to the environment. Being a responsible publisher and being considerate for the envi.. Read More
- The Role of Sea-Whip Coral (Leptogorgia sp.) as Habitat of Temperate Near-Shore Fish of Gulf of Mexico Jetties
- Alyssa Squiers
- Kevin B. Strychar
- p17 PDF
- Ants Can Expect the Size of the Next Element in a Geometric Sequence of Increasing or Decreasing Shapes, Only If This Sequence Is Present
- Marie-Claire Cammaerts
- Roger Cammaerts
- p37 PDF
- Efficacy of Butanolic Fraction of Cocos Nucifera's Root Aqueous Extract on Induced Anemia Treatment
- Tchogou AP
- Sènou M
- Agbogba F
- Lokonon JE
- Medoatinsa SE
- Agbangnan Dossa CP
- Loko F
- Agbonon A
- Sèzan A
- p49 PDF
- Coinfection of Bartonella spp. and Borrelia Burgdorferi in Ixodes Scapularis Using PCR Assay, a Case Study in Nova Scotia
- James Kho
- Chelsea Colbourne
- Emma Bent
- Amal El Nabbout
- Tatiana Rossolimo
- p57 PDF
- Rheophytic Adaptation of Eurya japonica Thunb. (Ternstroemiaceae)
- Masayuki Shiba
- Tomoki Tate
- Tatsuya Fukuda
- p65 PDF
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a). Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b). Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors' identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 4-10 weeks.
c). Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d). The authors revise paper and pay Article Processing Charge (Formatting and Hosting, 300USD).
e). E-journal in PDF is available on the journal's webpage, free of charge for download.
f). From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of "Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism". We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
h-index (December 2021 ): 37
i10-index (December 2021 ): 149
h5-index (December 2021 ): N/A
h5-median (December 2021 ): N/A
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine)
- CAB Abstracts
- CNKI Scholar
- DTU Library
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Google Scholar
- LIVIVO (ZB MED)
- Max Planck Institutes
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB)
- Universe Digital Library
- Ryan JonesEditorial Assistant