Posted on Jan 23, 2018 As you are aware, printing and delivery of journals results in causing a significant amount of detrimental impact to the environment. Being a responsible publisher and being considerate for the envi.. Read More
- Evaluation of the Anti-Sickle Cell Activity of Uvaria Chamea P. Beauv. Roots Aqueous Extract
- Lokonon Jacques Ezéchiel
- SENOU Maximin
- ABISSI Y. Gloria
- TCHOGOU Pascal
- DEHOU René
- p1 PDF
- Seed Germination and Seedling Emergence of Canavalia Lineata (Thunb.) DC. (Fabaceae)
- Chihiro Ishii
- Masayuki Shiba
- Yoshimasa Kumekawa
- Tatsuya Fukuda
- p8 PDF
- Weight at First Calving and Its Relationship With Productive Indicators in Nelore Cows in a Grazing System of the Bolivian Tropics
- Atsuko. Ikeda
- Pablo.R. Marini
- p19 PDF
- Association, in an Ant, of a Quantity of an Element with the Time Period of Its Learning
- Marie-Claire Cammaerts
- Roger Cammaerts
- p26 PDF
- A Review of Black Skin Research: Gloger Rule/Theory Dead or Alive?
- Sylvain Cibangu
- p37 PDF
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a). Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b). Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors' identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 4-10 weeks.
c). Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d). The authors revise paper and pay Article Processing Charge (Formatting and Hosting, 300USD).
e). E-journal in PDF is available on the journal's webpage, free of charge for download.
f). From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of "Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism". We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
h-index (December 2021 ): 37
i10-index (December 2021 ): 149
h5-index (December 2021 ): N/A
h5-median (December 2021 ): N/A
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine)
- CAB Abstracts
- CNKI Scholar
- DTU Library
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Google Scholar
- LIVIVO (ZB MED)
- Max Planck Institutes
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB)
- Universe Digital Library
- Ryan JonesEditorial Assistant