Policy Change of Free Print Journals
Posted on Jan 23, 2018 As you are aware, printing and delivery of journals results in causing a significant amount of detrimental impact to the environment. Being a responsible publisher and being considerate for the envi.. Read More
Current: Vol. 14, No. 2 (2022)
- Assessment of the Sanitary Quality of Fruit Juices Sold in Some Public Schools in the Agblangandan District in the Southern Part of Benin
- AVOCEFOHOUN Sako Alphonse
- BEHANZIN Gbèssohèlè Justin
- ELEGBEDE Jacqueline Clarisse
- YOUSSAO ABDOU KARIM Alassane
- TCHOGOU Pascal
- BOYA Bawa
- HOUNSOU M. T. Francis
- GBAGUIDI Ahotondji Bertin
- AHYI Virgile
- AHOKPE Melanie
- BABA-MOUSSA Lamine Said
- CHABI Nicodeme
- p1 PDF
- Serpentine Adaptation of Ligustrum japonicum Thunb. (Oleaceae) Based on Morphological and Anatomical Approaches
- Masayuki Shiba
- Tomoki Tate
- Tatsuya Fukuda
- p10 PDF
- A Hybrid Analytical Model of Growth Regulation in Animals
- V.L. Stass
- p19 PDF
- Ethological and Physiological Harmful Effects of Metformin, An Antidiabetic Used to Treat Type 2-Diabetes: A Study on Ants as Biological Models
- Marie-Claire Cammaerts
- David Cammaerts
- p28 PDF
- Dynamics of the Soil Macrofauna Influenced by Improved Fallows With Andropogon gayanus in Hydromorphic Soil at Bondoukuy (Western Burkina Faso)
- Moïse YONI
- Aristide Wendyam SEMPORE
- Kangbeni DIMOBE
- p46 PDF
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a). Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b). Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors' identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 4-10 weeks.
c). Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d). The authors revise paper and pay Article Processing Charge (Formatting and Hosting, 300USD).
e). E-journal in PDF is available on the journal's webpage, free of charge for download.
f). From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of "Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism". We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
h-index (December 2021 ): 37
i10-index (December 2021 ): 149
h5-index (December 2021 ): N/A
h5-median (December 2021 ): N/A
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine)
- CAB Abstracts
- CNKI Scholar
- DTU Library
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Google Scholar
- LIVIVO (ZB MED)
- Max Planck Institutes
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB)
- Universe Digital Library
- Ryan JonesEditorial Assistant