Statistical Modeling and Forecast of the Corona-Virus Disease (Covid-19) in Burkina Faso
- VICTORIEN F. KONANE
- Ali TRAORE
In this paper, we present and discuss a statistical modeling framework for the coronavirus COVID-19 epidemic in Burkina Faso. We give a detailed analysis of well-known models, the ARIMA and the Exponential Smoothing model.
The main purpose is to provide a prediction of the cumulative number of confirmed cases to help authorities to take better decision.
We made prediction of the cumulative number of cases from 4th may to 2nd June.
- Full Text: PDF
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- h-index (December 2021): 20
- i10-index (December 2021): 51
- h5-index (December 2021): N/A
- h5-median(December 2021): N/A
( The data was calculated based on Google Scholar Citations. Click Here to Learn More. )
- Aerospace Database
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine)
- CNKI Scholar
- DTU Library
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- EuroPub Database
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Google Scholar
- Harvard Library
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB)
- UCR Library
- Wendy SmithEditorial Assistant