Call for Special Issues
Posted on Jun 6, 2018
We are delighted to cooperate with organizers of conferences concerning marketing, business and management to publish selected conference papers/articles as the special issue. In this regard, the following points should be considered:
1. If you would like to publish a special issue, please discuss it with us at least five months before publication to give us time to prepare.
2. You should pay a publication fee of 300.00 USD per article. Usually, we publish eight to thirty articles per issue.
3. We will offer you a number of printed journals—usually, two copies of each article.
4. We provide you with a free e-journal in PDF, if you need it.
5. You may nominate guest editors and reviewers for the special issue, and we will list their names in the printed version.
6. You can arrange peer reviews by your nominated guest editors and reviewers; otherwise, our editors and reviewers can do it.
Please Kindly contact the editor at email@example.com
h-index (February 2018): 38
i10-index (February 2018): 174
h5-index (February 2018): 22
h5-median (February 2018): 33
- Academic Journals Database
- CNKI Scholar
- Electronic Journals Library
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- GETIT@YALE (Yale University Library)
- Harvard Library
- IBZ Online
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Stanford Libraries
- UCR Library
- Alyssa SunEditorial Assistant