- The Different Impact of Top Executives’ Turnover on Healthy and Restructured Companies
- Carla Morrone
- Alberto Tron
- Federico Colantoni
- Salvatore Ferri
- p17 PDF
- Search Engine Strategy Report Case Study University of Dundee
- Nawaf H. Alqahtani
- Tahani H. Alqahtani
- p27 PDF
- Factors Influencing Employee Productivity – A Saudi Manager’s Perspective
- Abdulrahman Basahal
- Abdullah Ahmed Jelli
- Abdullah S. Alsabban
- Sarah Basahel
- Saleh Bajaba
- p39 PDF
- Challenges to Accessing Credit Financing from Financial Institutions by the Urban Based Street Vendors: Experience from Dar Es Salaam – Tanzania
- Emmanuel J. Munishi
- Pauline N. Songa
- Mubarack H. Kirumirah
- p65 PDF
- Factors Affecting on Consumer Desire: Challenges of Mobile Phone Operators Bangladesh
- M M Ahmmed Ruel
- Chung Soo Jin
- p78 PDF
- Thirty Years of Research on Succession in the Field of Family Business: A Bibliometric Analysis
- Atar Benismael
- Mohamed Nabil El mabrouki
- p88 PDF
- e-Version First Issue: Vol. 17, No. 2, 2022
- Current Issue: Vol. 17, No. 1, 2022
- All Issues: 2008-2021
The journal accepts Online submission and E-mail submission. Manuscripts (MS office word format) and supplementary materials can be submitted via the journal’s Online Management System or email to email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please contact the editorial assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paper Selection and Publication Process
1. Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
2. Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 4-10 weeks.
3. Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
4. The authors revise paper and Article Processing Charge (Formatting and Hosting)(300USD).
5. After publication, the corresponding author will receive two copies of printed journals, free of charge.
6. E-journal in PDF is available on the journal’s webpage, free of charge for download.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism”. We check the plagiarism issue with two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com). All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Academic Journals Database
- AIDEA list (Italian Academy of Business Administration)
- ANVUR (Italian National Agency for the Evaluation of Universities and Research Institutes)
- Electronic Journals Library
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- EuroPub Database
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- GETIT@YALE (Yale University Library)
- IBZ Online
- Library and Archives Canada
- National Library of Australia
- Norwegian Centre for Research Data (NSD)
- Open J-Gate
- OskiCat (UCB Library)
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Standard Periodical Directory
- StarPlus (UoS Library)
- UCR Library
- Universe Digital Library
- ZBW-German National Library of Economics
- Stephen LeeEditorial Assistant