- Implementation of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) in Bangladesh -Opportunities and Challenges
- Md Shahnur Azad Chowdhury
- Mohammad Toufiqur Rahman
- A. M. Shahabuddin
- Md Rizwan Hassan
- Mohammad Shyfur Rahman Chowdhury
- p1 PDF
- The Impact of Entrepreneurial Ability on Innovation Performance of Chinese New Company: Based on the Mediating Role of Business Model
- Xiong Wang
- Sarana Photchanachan
- p12 PDF
- The Challenges and Solutions for Digital Entrepreneurship Platforms in Enhancing Firm’s Capabilities
- Cai Qian Qiu
- Mandy Mok Kim Man
- p21 PDF
- The Influence of Social Crowding on Consumer Creativity
- Luqiong Tong
- Jing Li
- p26 PDF
- Stocks Abnormal Returns and Rate of Dividend Announcements
- Nagendra Marisetty
- M. Suresh Babu
- p33 PDF
- Some Notes about Academic Evaluation: New Challenges for Accounting Scholars in Italy
- Mario Nicoliello
- p51 PDF
- Sustainable Supply Chain Management: Insights from Australia’s Firms
- Mehadi Mamun
- p99 PDF
- The Impact of Emotional Intelligence on Enhancing Women’s Leadership Competencies
- Samira Shabani
- Fadil T. Citaku
- Hetem Ramadani
- Max S. Mano
- Paul Barach
- Marianne Waldrop
- Don Zillioux
- Yawar Hayat Khan
- p105 PDF
- e-Version First Issue: Vol. 16, No. 12, 2021
- Current Issue: Vol. 16, No. 11, 2021
- All Issues: 2008-2021
The journal accepts Online submission and E-mail submission. Manuscripts (MS office word format) and supplementary materials can be submitted via the journal’s Online Management System or email to email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please contact the editorial assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paper Selection and Publication Process
1. Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
2. Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 4-10 weeks.
3. Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
4. The authors revise paper and Article Processing Charge (Formatting and Hosting)(300USD).
5. After publication, the corresponding author will receive two copies of printed journals, free of charge.
6. E-journal in PDF is available on the journal’s webpage, free of charge for download.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism”. We check the plagiarism issue with two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com). All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Academic Journals Database
- AIDEA list (Italian Academy of Business Administration)
- ANVUR (Italian National Agency for the Evaluation of Universities and Research Institutes)
- Electronic Journals Library
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- EuroPub Database
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- GETIT@YALE (Yale University Library)
- IBZ Online
- Library and Archives Canada
- National Library of Australia
- Norwegian Centre for Research Data (NSD)
- Open J-Gate
- OskiCat (UCB Library)
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Standard Periodical Directory
- StarPlus (UoS Library)
- UCR Library
- Universe Digital Library
- ZBW-German National Library of Economics
- Stephen LeeEditorial Assistant