Posted on Nov 29, 2022 International Journal of Business and Management is calling for papers for the Vol. 18, No. 1, February 2023 issue. Read More
Posted on Apr 5, 2022 The Frequency of International Journal of Business and Management is to be changed to Bimonthly from 2023. Read More
- COVID-19 Induced Teleworking and Future Expectations: A Systematic Review
- Vaggelis Saprikis
- Maro Vlachopoulou
- Theodora Zarmpou
- p1 PDF
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT) on Economic Growth in Asia: A Panel Data Analysis
- Debbra Toria Nipo
- Jaratin Lily
- Sidah Idris
- Saizal Pinjaman
- Imbarine Bujang
- p18 PDF
- The Role of Intellectual Capital in the Healthcare Sector: The Case of the Local Health Units of Rome
- Gloria Fiorani
- Chiara Di Gerio
- Noemi Rossi
- Federica Bosco
- p24 PDF
- Factors Influencing Switching Behavior of Telecom Customers in Saudi Arabia
- Abdulmajeed K. Al-Otaiby
- Emad A. Ismail
- p32 PDF
- The Conditions of the Emergence of Innovation Ecosystems: A Panoramic View
- Smyej Oumaima
- Ben Massou Si Mohamed
- p44 PDF
- Modeling the Customer’s Adaptive Behavior towards Accepting the Technological Change in E-Banking Services: The Moderation Role of Service Accessibility
- Yasser Sayed Ahmed Hussein
- Hossam Mubarak
- Adel R. M. Rayan
- p57 PDF
- The Research on the Relationship between Consumption Downturn and COVID-19—Analysis of Survey Data from China
- Haozhe Shi
- Ziming Jiao
- p90 PDF
- Organizational Performance of a Public Higher Education Institution: An Analysis from the Perspective of Absorptive Capacity and Innovation
- José Ribamar Marques de Carvalho
- Willian Vitor Trigueiro Amorim
- Enyedja Kerlly Martins de Araújo Carvalho
- p101 PDF
- Factors Influencing Live Streaming Continuance Watching Intention
- Ching-Wen Yeh
- Fang Yuan Chen
- p114 PDF
- e-Version First Issue: Vol. 17, No. 12, 2022
- Current Issue: Vol. 17, No. 11, 2022
- All Issues: 2008-2022
The journal accepts Online submission and E-mail submission. Manuscripts (MS office word format) and supplementary materials can be submitted via the journal’s Online Management System or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please contact the editorial assistant at email@example.com.
Paper Selection and Publication Process
1. Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
2. Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 4-10 weeks.
3. Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
4. The authors revise paper and Article Processing Charge (Formatting and Hosting)(300USD).
5. After publication, the corresponding author will receive two copies of printed journals, free of charge.
6. E-journal in PDF is available on the journal’s webpage, free of charge for download.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism”. We check the plagiarism issue with two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com). All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Academic Journals Database
- AIDEA list (Italian Academy of Business Administration)
- ANVUR (Italian National Agency for the Evaluation of Universities and Research Institutes)
- Berkeley Library
- CNKI Scholar
- Electronic Journals Library
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- EuroPub Database
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- GETIT@YALE (Yale University Library)
- IBZ Online
- Library and Archives Canada
- National Library of Australia
- Norwegian Centre for Research Data (NSD)
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Universe Digital Library
- UoS Library
- ZBW-German National Library of Economics
- Stephen LeeEditorial Assistant