- Impacts of COVID-19 Pandemic on Sustainability/Survivability of Micro/Small Sized Businesses in Nigeria
- Anthony Wakwe Lawrence
- Damiete Onyema Lawrence
- p1 PDF
- Customer Response towards QR Codes Used in Marketing: An African Perspective
- Randheer Kokku
- p15 PDF
- Technological Innovation and Strategic Leadership Axis on Competitive Advantage of Telecommunication Enterprises
- erpetua S. Wanaswa
- Zachary B. Awino
- Martin Ogutu
- Joseph Owino
- p48 PDF
- Global Value Chain Governance and Power Asymmetry between Lead Firms and Suppliers: Case of Apple’s Global Value Chain and the State of Its Governance
- Shoji Akino
- Nobuhiko Yamanaka
- Yawen Huang
- Wataru Kikuchi
- p58 PDF
- Analysis of the Determinants of Domestic Savings in the WAEMU
- Prao Yao Seraphin
- Konan Yao Cesar
- p71 PDF
- Mapping Mobile Payment Adoption: Customers’ Trends and Challenges
- Vaggelis Saprikis
- Maro Vlachopoulou
- p82 PDF
- An Investigation of Psychological Contract in Undergraduate Students
- Li Li
- Jingya Zhang
- p98 PDF
- Islamic Finance as Social Finance: A Bibliometric Analysis from 2000 to 2021
- Federica Lanzara
- p107 PDF
- e-Version First Issue: Vol. 16, No. 10, 2021
- Current Issue: Vol. 16, No. 9, 2021
- All Issues: 2008-2021
The journal accepts Online submission and E-mail submission. Manuscripts (MS office word format) and supplementary materials can be submitted via the journal’s Online Management System or email to email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please contact the editorial assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paper Selection and Publication Process
1. Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
2. Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 4-10 weeks.
3. Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
4. The authors revise paper and Article Processing Charge (Formatting and Hosting)(300USD).
5. After publication, the corresponding author will receive two copies of printed journals, free of charge.
6. E-journal in PDF is available on the journal’s webpage, free of charge for download.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism”. We check the plagiarism issue with two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com). All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Academic Journals Database
- AIDEA list (Italian Academy of Business Administration)
- ANVUR (Italian National Agency for the Evaluation of Universities and Research Institutes)
- Electronic Journals Library
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- EuroPub Database
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- GETIT@YALE (Yale University Library)
- IBZ Online
- Library and Archives Canada
- National Library of Australia
- Norwegian Centre for Research Data (NSD)
- Open J-Gate
- OskiCat (UCB Library)
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Standard Periodical Directory
- StarPlus (UoS Library)
- UCR Library
- Universe Digital Library
- ZBW-German National Library of Economics
- Stephen LeeEditorial Assistant