Open for Submissions: Volume 18, Number 4 in 2023
Posted on May 8, 2023 International Journal of Business and Management (IJBM) is now open for papers for Vol. 18, No. 4, August 2023 issue. (Submission Deadline: July 15, 2023). If you are have original unpublished... Read More
Current: Vol. 18, No. 3 (2023)
- Financial Inclusion: Factors Influencing on Customer Adoption of Mobile Banking Services in Bangladesh
- K. M. Salah Uddin
- Tahmina Begum
- p1 PDF
- Blue Economy Literature Review
- Marwan Youssef
- p12 PDF
- A Proposed Framework for the Development of the Internal Control System According to the COSO Model: An Applied Study
- Iskandar Mahmoud Nashwan
- Khaled Eid Ashour
- p24 PDF
- IPO Timing in Family and Non-Family Firms: Investigating the CEO’s Characteristics Role
- Emmadonata Carbone
- Riccardo Vigano
- p78 PDF
- Innovation Climate and Attraction and Retention of Human Capital Among Small and Medium Enterprises in Kenya: The Moderating Effect of Founder Characteristics
- Mbadi Olila
- Jackson Maalu
- Florence Muindi
- p92 PDF
- Openness, Innovation, and Sustainability in Museum Organizations
- Angelo Ruggieri
- Stella Lippolis
- p134 PDF
- e-Version First Issue: Vol. 18, No. 4, 2023
- Current Issue: Vol. 18, No. 3, 2023
- All Issues: 2008-2023
The journal accepts Online submission and E-mail submission. Manuscripts (MS office word format) and supplementary materials can be submitted via the journal’s Online Management System or email to email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please contact the editorial assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paper Selection and Publication Process
1. Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
2. Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 4-10 weeks.
3. Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
4. The authors revise paper and Article Processing Charge (Formatting and Hosting)(300USD).
5. After publication, the corresponding author will receive two copies of printed journals, free of charge.
6. E-journal in PDF is available on the journal’s webpage, free of charge for download.
- Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism”. We check the plagiarism issue with two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com). All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
- E-Version FirstTM
E-Version FirstTM is a feature offered through our journal platform. It allows PDF version of manuscripts that have been peer reviewed and accepted, to be hosted online prior to their inclusion in a final printed journal. Readers can freely access or cite the article.
Each paper published in International journal of business and management is assigned a DOI®number, which appears beneath the author's affiliation in the published paper. Click HERE to know what is DOI (Digital Object Identifier)? Click HERE to retrieve Digital Object Identifiers (DOIs) for published articles.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Google-based Impact Factor (2023): 0.81
- Academic Journals Database
- AIDEA list (Italian Academy of Business Administration)
- ANVUR (Italian National Agency for the Evaluation of Universities and Research Institutes)
- Berkeley Library
- CNKI Scholar
- Electronic Journals Library
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- EuroPub Database
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- GETIT@YALE (Yale University Library)
- IBZ Online
- Library and Archives Canada
- National Library of Australia
- Norwegian Centre for Research Data (NSD)
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Universe Digital Library
- UoS Library
- ZBW-German National Library of Economics
- Stephen LeeEditorial Assistant