Group Organizational Citizenship Behavior in the Stages of Group Development
- Shih Yung Chou
- Decima Garcia
It has been shown that group organizational citizenship behavior (GOCB) has a great impact on group outcomes.
Because of its importance on group performance and effectiveness, previous research has explored GOCB from
various perspectives. However, very little attention has been paid to the effect of group developmental stages on
GOCB. In this article, we develop a theoretical model of GOCB that incorporates stages of group development.
By examining GOCB in the context of group developmental stages, our model provides important theoretical
and practical implications.
- Full Text: PDF
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Google-based Impact Factor (2023): 0.81
- Academic Journals Database
- AIDEA list (Italian Academy of Business Administration)
- ANVUR (Italian National Agency for the Evaluation of Universities and Research Institutes)
- Berkeley Library
- CNKI Scholar
- Electronic Journals Library
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- EuroPub Database
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- GETIT@YALE (Yale University Library)
- IBZ Online
- Library and Archives Canada
- National Library of Australia
- Norwegian Centre for Research Data (NSD)
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Universe Digital Library
- UoS Library
- ZBW-German National Library of Economics
- Stephen LeeEditorial Assistant