Posted on Nov 5, 2023 International Business Research is now calling for papers for Vol. 17, No. 1, February 2024 issue. (Submission Deadline: January 1, 2024). If you are interested in submitting a manuscript to this... Read More
Posted on Feb 8, 2023 We are recruiting reviewers for the journal. If you are interested in becoming a reviewer, we welcome you to join us. Please find the application form and details at http://recruitment.ccsenet.org. Read More
Posted on Jan 11, 2023 CCSE Publishing Statistics in 2022 has been released, please find the details at http://www.ccsenet.org/journal/index.php/ibr/announcements/reports Read More
- Body Language of Sellers and Its Impact on Customer Loyalty
- Ahmed R. Al-Owaidi
- Özgür Çengel
- p1 PDF
- A Multicriteria Evaluation of Local E-Government in Terms of Citizen Satisfaction
- Luís V. Tavares
- José A. Ferreira
- Ana M. Sá
- Ana C. Saraiva
- Vasco. B. Moreira
- Gonçalo M. Mendes
- p20 PDF
- Working Capital Management of Catering Enterprises Based on the Supply Chain — Taking the Jiumaojiu Group as an Example
- Guihang Guo
- Ying Li
- Yuerong Zheng
- p41 PDF
- The Multiple-Scenario Valuation Method: When Robust Strategy Meets Valuation Needs
- Andrea Beretta Zanoni
- Silvia Vernizzi
- p51 PDF
- The Impact of Migration on Financial Inclusion in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Jasmina Džafić
- Lamija Gazić
- p74 PDF
Journal Publishing Workflow
Please see the workflow for the article publication:
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a). Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editorial Assistant sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may have been missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b). Peer review. We use the double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 4-10 weeks.
c). Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d). If the submission is accepted, the authors revise accordingly and pay the article processing charge (formatting and hosting).
e). A PDF version of the article is available for download on the journal’s webpage free of charge.
f). From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism.” We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
Each paper published in International Business Research is assigned a DOI®number, which appears beneath the author's affiliation in the published paper. Click HERE to know what is DOI (Digital Object Identifier)? Click HERE to retrieve Digital Object Identifiers (DOIs) for journal articles, books, and chapters.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Academic Journals Database
- ANVUR (Italian National Agency for the Evaluation of Universities and Research Institutes)
- CNKI Scholar
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- EuroPub Database
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Google Scholar
- Harvard Library
- IBZ Online
- Norwegian Centre for Research Data (NSD)
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB)
- The Keepers Registry
- UCR Library
- Universe Digital Library
- ZBW-German National Library of Economics
- Zeitschriften Daten Bank (ZDB)
- Kevin DuranEditorial Assistant