Posted on Jul 28, 2021 International Business Research is now calling for papers for Vol. 14, No. 10, October 2021 issue. (Submission Deadline: September 1, 2021). If you are interested in submitting a manuscript to this journal, please review the journal's section policies Read More
Posted on Jul 5, 2021 CCSE Publishing Statistics in 2021Q2 has been released, please find the details at http://www.ccsenet.org/journal/index.php/ibr/announcements/reports Read More
Posted on Apr 1, 2021 CCSE Publishing Statistics in 2021Q1 has been released, please find the details at http://www.ccsenet.org/journal/index.php/ibr/announcements/reports Read More
- The Performance of Canadian Listed Cannabis Equities: 1996-2020
- Raymond A.K. Cox
- Quan Cheng
- p17 PDF
- Consumer Purchasing Decision Improvement Model through Brand Image, Religiosity, Brand Ambassador and Brand Awareness
- Wuryanti Kuncoro
- Hanifah Azhar Windyasari
- p42 PDF
- An Evaluation of Tourism Attributes related to Satisfaction and Challenges by Foreign Tourists in Sultanate of Oman
- Renjith Kumar. R
- Ruwaiya Salim Said Al Shekaili
- Bahia Dawood Sulaiman Al-Sulaimi
- Rahma Khalid Sulaiman Al-Alawi
- p55 PDF
- The Role of Human Resources Management Towards Healthcare Providers Retention during Covid-19 Pandemic in Egypt
- Ashraf Elsafty
- Mohammad Ragheb
- p67 PDF
- Japanese Student Ventures Born from Design Thinking Education
- Tsuyoshi Aburai
- p77 PDF
- E-marketing in MSMEs Managed by Elderly Adults and Young Adults in Aguascalientes, Mexico
- Juan R. Gutierrez-Velasco
- David Cabral-Olmos
- Jose T. Marin-Aguilar
- p100 PDF
Journal Publishing Workflow
Please see the workflow for the article publication:
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a). Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editorial Assistant sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may have been missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b). Peer review. We use the double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 4-10 weeks.
c). Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d). If the submission is accepted, the authors revise accordingly and pay the article processing charge (formatting and hosting).
e). A PDF version of the article is available for download on the journal’s webpage free of charge.
f). From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism.” We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
Each paper published in International Business Research is assigned a DOI®number, which appears beneath the author's affiliation in the published paper. Click HERE to know what is DOI (Digital Object Identifier)? Click HERE to retrieve Digital Object Identifiers (DOIs) for journal articles, books, and chapters.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Academic Journals Database
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Google Scholar
- Harvard Library
- IBZ Online
- Norwegian Centre for Research Data (NSD)
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB)
- The Keepers Registry
- UCR Library
- Universe Digital Library
- ZBW-German National Library of Economics
- Zeitschriften daten bank (ZDB)
- Kevin DuranEditorial Assistant