Posted on Jul 27, 2022 International Business Research is now calling for papers for Vol. 15, No. 10, October 2022 issue. (Submission Deadline: September 1, 2022). If you are interested in submitting a manuscript to this journal, please review the journal's section policies Read More
Posted on Jan 8, 2022 CCSE Publishing Statistics in 2021 has been released, please find the details at http://www.ccsenet.org/journal/index.php/ibr/announcements/reports Read More
International Business Research has been indexed in Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA) 2018 Journal List
Posted on Jul 30, 2019 International Business Research (IBR) has been indexed by ERA 2018 Journal List. Excellence in Research for Australia, Australia’s national research evaluation framework. ERA identifies and promotes excellence across the full spectrum of research activity Read More
- Influence of Advergames on Brand Outcomes and Cross-Cultural Consumer Behaviour
- Alaa hanbazazah
- Carlton Reeve
- Mohammad Abuljadail
- p1 PDF
- Trusts in Business Research: A Concise Systematic Literature Review
- Andrea Pulcini
- Damiano Montani
- Daniele Gervasio
- p20 PDF
- Impact of Covid-19 Pandemic on the Financial Performance of the Banking Sector of Bangladesh
- Mohammad Abul Kashem
- p44 PDF
- Fractionalization of MENA Countries in Political Economy Categories
- Omar Jraid Alhanaqth
- p59 PDF
- Credibility, Inflation Targets and Interest Rate: Long-Term Results for Brazil
- Augusto César Klassen Amorim Alves de Lima
- Ricardo Ramalhete Moreira
- p70 PDF
Journal Publishing Workflow
Please see the workflow for the article publication:
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a). Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editorial Assistant sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may have been missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b). Peer review. We use the double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 4-10 weeks.
c). Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d). If the submission is accepted, the authors revise accordingly and pay the article processing charge (formatting and hosting).
e). A PDF version of the article is available for download on the journal’s webpage free of charge.
f). From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism.” We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
Each paper published in International Business Research is assigned a DOI®number, which appears beneath the author's affiliation in the published paper. Click HERE to know what is DOI (Digital Object Identifier)? Click HERE to retrieve Digital Object Identifiers (DOIs) for journal articles, books, and chapters.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Academic Journals Database
- ANVUR (Italian National Agency for the Evaluation of Universities and Research Institutes)
- CNKI Scholar
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- EuroPub Database
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Google Scholar
- Harvard Library
- IBZ Online
- Norwegian Centre for Research Data (NSD)
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB)
- The Keepers Registry
- UCR Library
- Universe Digital Library
- ZBW-German National Library of Economics
- Zeitschriften Daten Bank (ZDB)
- Kevin DuranEditorial Assistant