Publish a Special Issue
If interested in publishing a special issue with this journal, please contact us for details, email: email@example.com
In this regard, the following points should be considered:
1. If you would like to publish a special issue, please discuss it with us at least five months before publication to give us time to prepare.
2. You should pay an Article Processing Charge (Formatting and Hosting) for each article. Usually, we publish eight to thirty articles per issue.
3. We will offer you a number of printed journals - maximum two copies of each article.
4. We provide you with a free e-journal in PDF, if you need it.
5. You may nominate guest editors and reviewers for the special issue, and we will list their names in the issue.
(The data was calculated based on Google Scholar Citations)
Google-based Impact Factor (2021): 0.50
ih-index (December 2021): 59
i10-index (December 2021): 290
RG Journal impact: 1.26
- Academic Journals Database
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine)
- CNKI Scholar
- Copyright Clearance Center
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Harvard Library
- Index Copernicus
- Jisc Library Hub Discover
- LIVIVO (ZB MED)
- Norwegian Centre for Research Data (NSD)
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Stanford Libraries
- The Keepers Registry
- UCR Library
- UoB Library
- Zeitschriften Daten Bank (ZDB)
- Erica GreyEditorial Assistant