- Please read the Author Guide before you submit a manuscript.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word or PDF file format.
-All authors of Global Journal of Health Science are requested to disclose any actual or potential conflict of interest along with the paper, including financial, professional, personal or other relationships with other people or organizations. Download Competing Interests Statement
Article Processing Charge & Discount Policy
Global Journal of Health Science: 600.00 (USD)/article
If the paper is accepted for publication, you will be asked to pay an Article Processing Charge (Formatting and Hosting).
We will provide a discount of Article Processing Charge (Formatting and Hosting) for author/s from low-income or lower-middle-income countries. (Please refer to the full list of qualifying countries–World Bank).
Discount Policy: 200USD OFF (The Article Processing Charge is 400 USD/article after discount.)
Qualification: At least one author from the low-income or a lower-middle-income country
How to apply: Please send your request to email@example.com, indicating your article title, author names and countries. A decision on the reduction will normally be made within three working days. Any changes to authors’ information will not be acceptable once the discount is granted.
Start a New Submission
(The data was calculated based on Google Scholar Citations)
Google-based Impact Factor (2021): 0.50
ih-index (December 2021): 59
i10-index (December 2021): 290
RG Journal impact: 1.26
- Academic Journals Database
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine)
- CNKI Scholar
- Copyright Clearance Center
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Harvard Library
- Index Copernicus
- Jisc Library Hub Discover
- LIVIVO (ZB MED)
- Norwegian Centre for Research Data (NSD)
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Stanford Libraries
- The Keepers Registry
- UCR Library
- UoB Library
- Zeitschriften Daten Bank (ZDB)
- Erica GreyEditorial Assistant