Posted on Jan 8, 2022 CCSE Publishing Statistics in 2021 has been released, please find the details at http://www.ccsenet.org/journal/index.php/cis/announcements/reports Read More
Posted on Dec 29, 2021 Computer and Information Science is now calling for papers for Vol. 15, No. 2, May 2022 issue. (Submission Deadline: Apirl 1, 2022). If you are interested in submitting a manuscript to this journal, please review the journal's Section Policies, as Read More
Posted on Jul 5, 2021 CCSE Publishing Statistics in 2021Q2 has been released, please find the details at http://www.ccsenet.org/journal/index.php/cis/announcements/reports Read More
- The Role of e-Government in Enhancing Postgraduate Employment Transparency in Saudi Arabia
- Mohammed Al-Saif
- Ahmed Abdel-Whab
- p1 PDF
- Real-time Automated Detection and Recognition of Nigerian License Plates via Deep Learning Single Shot Detection and Optical Character Recognition
- Kayode David Adedayo
- Ayomide Oluwaseyi Agunloye
- p11 PDF
- Non-Delay Tolerant Non-Overlay Routing Protocols Performance Evaluation for VANET
- Mahmoud Ali Al Shugran
- p20 PDF
- E-commerce Web App in Azure Cloud: Considerations, Components of Implementation and Schematic Design
- Rasha Al-Mahrouqi
- Khalsa Al Siyabi
- Amani Al Nabhani
- Salma Al-Hashemi
- Shoukath Ali Muhammed
- p32 PDF
- Automatic Identification and Filtration of COVID-19 Misinformation
- Paras Gulati
- Abiodun Adeyinka. O.
- Saritha Ramkumar
- p57 PDF
- Simulation Research on the Complexity of Life Game
- Jiacheng Huang
- p65 PDF
Journal Publishing Workflow
Please see the workflow for the article publication:
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a). Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editorial Assistant sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may have been missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b). Peer review. We use the double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 4-10 weeks.
c). Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d). If the submission is accepted, the authors revise accordingly and pay the article processing charge (formatting and hosting).
e). A PDF version of the article is available for download on the journal’s webpage free of charge.
f). From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism.” We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
Each paper published in Computer and Information Science is assigned a DOI®number, which appears beneath the author's affiliation in the published paper. Click HERE to know what is DOI (Digital Object Identifier)? Click HERE to retrieve Digital Object Identifiers (DOIs) for journal articles, books, and chapters.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Academic Journals Database
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine)
- CNKI Scholar
- DBLP (2008-2019）
- EuroPub Database
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Google Scholar
- HOLLIS (Harvard Library)
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Standard Periodical Directory
- The Index of Information Systems Journals
- The Keepers Registry
- UCR Library
- Universe Digital Library
- WJCI Report
- Chris LeeEditorial Assistant