Posted on Oct 4, 2023 Computer and Information Science is now calling for papers for Vol. 17, No. 1, February 2024 issue. (Submission Deadline: January 1, 2024). If you are interested in submitting a manuscript to this... Read More
Posted on Feb 8, 2023 We are recruiting reviewers for the journal. If you are interested in reviewing submissions, we welcome you to join us. Please find further details at... Read More
Posted on Jan 11, 2023 CCSE Publishing Statistics in 2022 has been released, please find the details at http://www.ccsenet.org/journal/index.php/cis/announcements/reports Read More
- The Evolution of Information Security Strategies: A Comprehensive Investigation of INFOSEC Risk Assessment in the Contemporary Information Era
- Abdullah Al Hayajneh
- Hasnain Nizam Thakur
- Kutub Thakur
- p1 PDF
- Electronic Health System Integration Framework for Secure M-Health Services: A Case of University of Nairobi Hospital
- Samuel Nandasaba
- Gregory Wanyembi
- Geoffrey Mariga Wambugu
- p21 PDF
- Malware Investigation and Analysis for Cyber Threat Intelligence: A Case Study of Flubot Malware
- Uchenna J. Nzenwata
- Frank Uchendu
- Haruna Ismail
- Eluwa M. Jumoke
- Himikaiye O. Johnson
- p47 PDF
- Proposal of a Visualization System for a Hierarchical Clustering Algorithm: The Visualize Proximity Matrix
- Sulaiman Abdullah Alateyah
- p65 PDF
- Applying AI in the Healthcare Sector: Difficulties
- Abdussalam Garba
- Muhammad Baballe Ahmad
- Mukhtar Ibrahim Bello
- p78 PDF
Journal Publishing Workflow
Please see the workflow for the article publication:
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a). Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editorial Assistant sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may have been missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b). Peer review. We use the double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 4-10 weeks.
c). Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d). If the submission is accepted, the authors revise accordingly and pay the article processing charge (formatting and hosting).
e). A PDF version of the article is available for download on the journal’s webpage free of charge.
f). From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism.” We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
Each paper published in Computer and Information Science is assigned a DOI®number, which appears beneath the author's affiliation in the published paper. Click HERE to know what is DOI (Digital Object Identifier)? Click HERE to retrieve Digital Object Identifiers (DOIs) for journal articles, books, and chapters.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Academic Journals Database
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine)
- CNKI Scholar
- DBLP (2008-2019）
- EuroPub Database
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Google Scholar
- Harvard Library
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Standard Periodical Directory
- The Index of Information Systems Journals
- The Keepers Registry
- UCR Library
- Universe Digital Library
- WJCI Report
- Chris LeeEditorial Assistant