Current: Vol. 15, No. 1 (2023)
- Fractional Lagrangian Formulation of Classical Fields With Second-Order Derivatives
- Eyad Hasan Hasan
- p14 PDF
- The Elastic Nature of the Mass and of the Gravitation
- David Zareski
- p18 PDF
- Measuring Planck’s Constant With Compton Scattering
- David Humpherys
- p24 PDF
- Mass-velocity Formula and Mass-energy Relation Cannot Be Derived Based on Lorentz Velocity Transformation
- Xiaochun Mei
- Canlun Yuan
- p30 PDF
- Koudougou Station TEC’s Variability Seasonal Anomalies Analysis During Fluctuating Events Over Solar Cycle 24
- Tinle Pahima
- Doua Allain Gnabahou
- Sibri Alphonse Sandwidi
- Frederic Ouattara
- p50 PDF
- Decrease of the Weight (Levitation) of a Rotor With Horizontal Axis of Rotation
- A. L. Dmitriev
- Y. I. Camenskih
- p74 PDF
- A Re-understanding of the Zero Result of the Michelson-Morley Experiment
- Xiaochun Mei
- Canlun Yuan
- p76 PDF
- Gyroscopic Model of Electron Charge
- Juris Greve
- p86 PDF
- Reviewer Acknowledgements for Applied Physics Research, Vol. 15, No. 1
- William Chen
- p142 PDF
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a). Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b). Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 4-10 weeks.
c). Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d). The authors revise paper and pay Article Processing Charge (Formatting and Hosting, 300USD).
e). E-journal in PDF is available on the journal’s webpage, free of charge for download.
f) From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of "Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism". We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Google-based Impact Factor (2017): 3.90
h-index (November 2017): 17
i10-index (November 2017): 33
h5-index (November 2017): 12
h5-median (November 2017): 19
- William ChenEditorial Assistant