- Revolutionizing Foam Physics: A Cutting-Edge Drainage Equation Model for Wet Foam
- Ahmad M. Al-Qararah
- p18 PDF
- Cosmological Constant as a Variable Parameter: Spring Theory
- Lingman Tsang
- p22 PDF
- Action Integral of Regular Systems With Higher Order Lagrangian
- Ola A. Jarab'ah
- p31 PDF
- The Truths of Space-time Contractions of Special Relativity
- Xiaochun Mei
- p36 PDF
- Could Covid-19 Be a Microorganism Carrying Carbon Monoxide?
- Abdul L. Bhuiyan
- p71 PDF
- Three Serious Mistakes in Einstein’s Original Paper of Special Relativity in 1905
- Xiaochun Mei
- Canlun Yuan
- p80 PDF
- A Symmetric Ring Galaxy Model Explains the Rotation Curve of Galaxies
- Jiqing Zeng
- p110 PDF
- Study on the Diffraction-like and Interference-like Mechanisms of Particle Flow
- Jiqing Zeng
- Tianhe Zeng
- p157 PDF
- Symmetric Fano Profiles of Two-photon Electronic Transitions Observed in an Ultracold Rydberg Gas
- Jianing Han
- Brianna Provencher
- Juliet Mitchell
- Chandler Steade
- Na Gong
- Jinhui Wang
- p173 PDF
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a). Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b). Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 4-10 weeks.
c). Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d). The authors revise paper and pay Article Processing Charge (Formatting and Hosting, 300USD).
e). E-journal in PDF is available on the journal’s webpage, free of charge for download.
f) From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of "Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism". We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Google-based Impact Factor (2017): 3.90
h-index (November 2017): 17
i10-index (November 2017): 33
h5-index (November 2017): 12
h5-median (November 2017): 19
- Bibliography and Index of Geology
- Civil Engineering Abstracts
- CNKI Scholar
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Google Scholar
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Universe Digital Library
- William ChenEditorial Assistant