Posted on Nov 26, 2021 International Business Research is now calling for papers for Vol. 15, No. 2, February 2022 issue. (Submission Deadline: January 1, 2022). If you are interested in submitting a manuscript to this journal, please review the journal's section policies Read More
Posted on Oct 10, 2021 CCSE Publishing Statistics in 2021Q3 has been released, please find the details at http://www.ccsenet.org/journal/index.php/ibr/announcements/reports Read More
Posted on Jul 5, 2021 CCSE Publishing Statistics in 2021Q2 has been released, please find the details at http://www.ccsenet.org/journal/index.php/ibr/announcements/reports Read More
- Analysis of the Dynamic Landscape of Scientific Innovation in the Chip Domain
- Jianqi Mao
- Xiaxia Guo
- p1 PDF
- Organizational reputation within the Framework of Total Quality Management: the University of Jordan as a Model
- Enas Ahmed Al Shuqairat
- Mohammed Salem Al-Shura
- p41 PDF
- Business Model Construction from Dynamic Capabilities Perspective
- Xiong Wang
- Sarana Photchanachan
- p57 PDF
- Determinant Factors of Health Financing Among Public and Private Sector in Malaysia
- Zariyawati M. A.
- Hirnissa, M. T.
- Nurul-Farhanim, M. S.
- Soh, W. N.
- p113 PDF
- A Dynamic Capabilities-Based Research Model for Innovation in Independent Restaurants
- Belinda K. Muriuki
- Zack B. Awino
- Madara M. Ogot
- James N. Muranga
- p135 PDF
- Listing and Value: A Cross-Country Analysis in the Energy Sector
- Anna Paola Micheli
- Carmelo Intrisano
- Anna Maria Calce
- p147 PDF
- Effect of International Entrepreneurial Orientation on the Internationalization of SMEs: The Contingent Effect of Export Promotion Programs
- Ahmed Ibrahim Karage
- Raja Nerina Raja Yusof
- Devika Nadarajah
- p160 PDF
- The Role of Accounting for Intellectual Capital in Achieving Human Resources Value in Universities Applied to a Sample of Faculty Members at the Dongola University in the Sudan & Abu Dhabi University in the United Arab Emirates
- Ayman Abdalla Mohamed Abu Baker
- Modthir Hassan Salim Ezieldin
- p174 PDF
Journal Publishing Workflow
Please see the workflow for the article publication:
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a). Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editorial Assistant sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may have been missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b). Peer review. We use the double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 4-10 weeks.
c). Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d). If the submission is accepted, the authors revise accordingly and pay the article processing charge (formatting and hosting).
e). A PDF version of the article is available for download on the journal’s webpage free of charge.
f). From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism.” We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
Each paper published in International Business Research is assigned a DOI®number, which appears beneath the author's affiliation in the published paper. Click HERE to know what is DOI (Digital Object Identifier)? Click HERE to retrieve Digital Object Identifiers (DOIs) for journal articles, books, and chapters.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Academic Journals Database
- ANVUR (Italian National Agency for the Evaluation of Universities and Research Institutes)
- CNKI Scholar
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- EuroPub Database
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Google Scholar
- Harvard Library
- IBZ Online
- Norwegian Centre for Research Data (NSD)
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB)
- The Keepers Registry
- UCR Library
- Universe Digital Library
- ZBW-German National Library of Economics
- Zeitschriften daten bank (ZDB)
- Kevin DuranEditorial Assistant