Posted on Jan 2, 2020 Journal of Food Research (JFR) is calling for submission of papers for the Vol. 9, No. 1, February 2020 issue (Deadline: January 1, 2020). You are cordially invited to submit manuscripts to JFR. If you are interested in submitting a manuscript to JFR, ple Read More
Posted on Jan 2, 2020 CCSE Publishing Statistics in 2019 has been released, please find the details at http://www.ccsenet.org/journal/index.php/jfr/announcements/reports Read More
Posted on Jul 5, 2019 Journal of Food Research (JFR) has been indexed in ERA, Excellence in Research for Australia, Australia’s national research evaluation framework. ERA identifies and promotes excellence across the full spectrum of research activity in Australia’s higher ed Read More
- Incorporation of Multi-Strain Probiotic Preparation in a Traditional Brazilian Cheese: Effects on Microbiological Safety and Bacterial Community
- Moysés Estevão de S. F. Pehrson
- Viviane Lívia C. Souza
- Ismael M. Mancilha
- Effect of Boiling and Wet Frying on Nutritional and Antinutrients Content of Traditional Vegetables Commonly Consumed in Malawi
- Joseph Y. Issa
- Arnold Onyango
- Anselimo O. Makokha
- Judith Okoth
- Some Nutritional and Physical Properties of Different Zambian Market Classes of Bambara Groundnut (Vigna subterranea)
- Vincent Nyau
- Lukonde Mwelwa-Zgambo
- Taonga Chirwa-Moonga
- Dorothy Nthani
- Shiv Prakash
- Jerry Rodrigues
- Jill Farrant
- Corn Flour Formulation and Fortification Tests: Evaluation of Acceptability of Local Derived Product Called “Kabato” Case of Napalakaha, Nibolikaha and Tiangakaha of Region of Korhogo
- Kouassi Amenan Elodie
- Gbogouri Grodji Albarin
- Ndri Yao Denis
- Niaba Koffi Pierre Valery
- Amoakon Léonce
- Clemens Korboi Vanessa
- Menzan Guy-Roland
- A Hospital Based Cross Sectional Study on Dietary Status and Associated Factors among People Living with HIV/AIDS in Kigali, Rwanda
- Tafadzwa Dzinamarira
- Gashema Pierre
- Elyse Jeanne Umuhire
- Michael Habtu
- Rosemary Okova
- GC-MS and HPLC-ESI-MS-MS Characterization of Sanchezia oblonga (Acanthaceae) Extracts
- Juliana Mourão Ravasi
- Giuseppina Negri
- Antonio Salatino
- Maria Luiza Faria Salatino
- Marco Aurelio Sivero Mayworm
Journal Publishing Workflow
Please see the workflow for the article publication:
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a) Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b) Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 4-10 weeks.
c) Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d) If the submission is accepted, the authors revise accordingly and pay the article processing charge (formatting and hosting).
e) A PDF version of the article is available for download on the journal’s webpage free of charge.
f) From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism”. We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Bella DongEditorial Assistant