Posted on Sep 3, 2020 Journal of Food Research (JFR) is calling for papers for the Vol. 9, No. 6, December 2020 issue (Deadline: November 1, 2020). You are cordially invited to submit manuscripts to JFR. If you are interested in submitting a manuscript to JFR, please view the Read More
Posted on Jul 3, 2020 CCSE Publishing Statistics in 2020Q2 has been released, please find the details at http://www.ccsenet.org/journal/index.php/jfr/announcements/reports Read More
Posted on Jul 5, 2019 Journal of Food Research (JFR) has been indexed in ERA, Excellence in Research for Australia, Australia’s national research evaluation framework. ERA identifies and promotes excellence across the full spectrum of research activity in Australia’s higher ed Read More
- Comparative Study of the Protective Effect of Cola anomala and Coffea arabica Against Induced Toxicity in Rats
- M-A. Angie Mbong
- F. L. Ebouel Edoun
- L. C. Manga Ngandi
- J. A. Fotso Youvop
- R. Orang Orang
- H. M. Fotso Tienoue
- F. Ngalla Nwang
- J. L. Ngondi
- J. Oben
- p1 PDF
- Efficacy of the Aqueous Extracts of Justicia Galeopsis Leaves on the Improvement of Hematological Parameters in Anemic Rats
- Ahou L. Loukou
- Moussa Gbogbo
- Raissa S. Assi
- Louise Atchibri-Anin
- Kouakou Brou
- p14 PDF
- Rapid Detection and Identification Systems for the Microbiological Assessment of Processed Soy Foods: A Review
- Mitsuru Katase
- Kazunobu Tsumura
- p22 PDF
- Drivers and Solutions for Food Waste in the Restoration Sector: A Case Study
- Xira Ruiz-Campillo
- Elena Bulmer
- p32 PDF
- Impact of Industrial Revolutions on Food Machinery - An Overview
- Afam I. O. Jideani
- Awelani P. Mutshinyani
- Ntsako P. Maluleke
- Zwivhuya P. Mafukata
- Mkateko V. Sithole
- Mashudu U. Lidovho
- Edwin K. Ramatsetse
- Monica M. Matshisevhe
- p42 PDF
- Microencapsulation of Hibiscus sabdariffa (Roselle) Extracts by Spray Drying Using Maltodextrin and Gum Arabic as Carriers
- Sandro Cid-Ortega
- José Ángel Guerrero-Beltrán
- p53 PDF
- Characterization of Pectin from Pulp and Peel of Ugandan Cooking Bananas at Different Stages of Ripening
- Diriisa Mugampoza
- Samuel Gafuma
- Peacekind Kyosaba
- Richard Namakajjo
- p67 PDF
- Bioactive Compounds, Antioxidant Activities, and Health Beneficial Effects of Selected Commercial Berry Fruits: A Review
- Boris V. Nemzer
- Diganta Kalita
- Alexander Y. Yashin
- Yakov I. Yashin
- p78 PDF
- The Potential Effect of Aqueous Extract of Detarium microcarpum Bark on Certain Metabolic Disorders Associated with an Atherogenic Diet in Rats
- Youovop Fotso Janvier
- Mbaississem Walendom Dieudonné
- Ngondi Judith Laure
- Julius Enyong Oben
- p102 PDF
Journal Publishing Workflow
Please see the workflow for the article publication:
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a) Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b) Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 4-10 weeks.
c) Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d) If the submission is accepted, the authors revise accordingly and pay the article processing charge (formatting and hosting).
e) A PDF version of the article is available for download on the journal’s webpage free of charge.
f) From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism”. We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Bella DongEditorial Assistant