Posted on Jan 5, 2019 2018: Articles Received: 170; Accepted: 79; Rejected: 43; Published: 66; Retracted: 0 2017: Articles Received: 130; Accepted: 87; Rejected: 48; Published: 70; Retracted: 0 2016: Articles Received: 104; Accepted: 73; Rejected: 34; Published: 66; Retr Read More
Posted on Nov 2, 2018 Journal of Food Research (JFR) is calling for submission of papers for the Vol. 8, No. 2, April 2019 issue (Deadline: March 1, 2019). You are cordially invited to submit manuscripts to JFR. If you are interested in submitting a manuscript to JFR, please v Read More
Posted on Jul 23, 2018 We have introduced the new website and publishing system since July 22, 2018. The old website is shutdown, no information updated. You will enjoy the better interface and faster access to the contents and webpages, as well as a convenient process for m Read More
- Influence of Salt and Millet Treatments during Meat Fish Fermentation in Senegal
- Michel Bakar Diop
- Moussou Fall
- Mamadou Abdoulaye Konte
- Didier Montet
- Amadou Seidou Maiga
- Amadou Tidiane Guiro
- Grocery Experience Survey: A Canadian Perspective on Service, Product and Management Specifies
- Sylvain Charlebois
- Janet Music
- Hot Pepper viii. Reduction of Microbial Spoilage and Physio-chemical Deterioration in Processed Caribbean Peppers
- Puran Bridgemohan
- Majeed Mohammed
- Ronell S. H. Bridgemohan
- Zareef Mohammed
- Extract from Broccoli by-products to extend the Shelf Life of Fish Burgers
- Luisa Angiolillo
- Sara Spinelli
- Valeria Marinelli
- Amalia Conte
- Matteo Alessandro Del Nobile
- Short and Long-term Asymmetric Farm-Retail Price Transmission Analysis in the Canadian Agri-food Industry: Evidence from Dairy and Pork Sectors with Threshold Cointegration Models
- Baoubadi Atozou
- Kotchikpa Gabriel Lawin
- Aristide Bonsdaouende Valea
- Sirine Aouini
- Assessment of a Low Temperature Closed-Cycle Grain Drying System
- Mingjun Ma
- Kurt A. Rosentrater
- Origanum vulgare L. and Rosmarinus officinalis L. Aqueous Extracts in Growing-finishing Pig Nutrition: Effects on Antioxidant Status, Immune Responses, Polyphenolic Content and Sensorial Properties
- Daniela Beghelli
- Attilio de Cosmo
- Valerio Faeti
- Giulio Lupidi
- Lucia Bailetti
- Clarita Cavallucci
- Paolo Polidori
- Higher Maternal and Child Undernutrition in Pulse than Cereal Growing Rural Communities of Ethiopia: A comparative Cross-sectional Study
- Getahun Ersino
- Carol J. Henry
- Gordon A. Zello
- Effect of Dehulling on Proximate Composition and Functional Properties of Lima Bean (Phaseolus lunatus) Grown in Enugu State
- Juliana C. Ibeabuchi
- Damaris C. Okafor
- Ndidiamaka N. Ahaotu
- Chioma N. Eluchie
- Ijeoma M. Agunwah
- Michael N. Chukwu
- Chinyere Amandikwa
Journal Publishing Workflow
Please see the workflow for the article publication:
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a) Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b) Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 2-3 weeks.
c) Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d) If the submission is accepted, the authors revise accordingly and pay the publication fee (300USD).
e) A PDF version of the article is available for download on the journal’s webpage free of charge.
f) From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism”. We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Bella DongEditorial Assistant