Posted on Nov 2, 2018 Journal of Food Research (JFR) is calling for submission of papers for the Vol. 8, No. 1, February 2019 issue (Deadline: January 1, 2019). You are cordially invited to submit manuscripts to JFR. If you are interested in submitting a manuscript to JFR, ple Read More
Posted on Jul 23, 2018 We have introduced the new website and publishing system since July 22, 2018. The old website is shutdown, no information updated. You will enjoy the better interface and faster access to the contents and webpages, as well as a convenient process for m Read More
Posted on Jul 13, 2018 Journal of Food Research (JFR) is calling for submission of papers for the Vol. 7, No. 6, December 2018 issue (Deadline: November 1, 2018). You are cordially invited to submit manuscripts to JFR... Read More
- Physicochemical and Nutritional Characteristics of Solar and Sun-dried Tomato Powder
- Mavis Owureku-Asare
- Ibok Oduro
- Firibu K. Saalia
- Charles Tortoe
- R. P. Kingsly Ambrose
- Development of Gluten-Free Egg Pasta based on Amaranth, Maize and Sorghum
- Laura Paux
- Kurt A. Rosentrater
- Purification and Partial Characterization of Melanoidins Fractions from Toasted Oak Heartwood, Comparison with Melanoidins from Roasted Coffee
- M. F. Nonier
- N. Vivas
- N. Vivas de Gaulejac
- C. Mouche
- C. Rossy Huguet
- N. Daugey
- Effects of Boiling and Smoking on the Proximate Composition and Oil Quality of a Commercially Important Freshwater Fish (Chrysichthys nigrodigitatus) from Nkam River in Cameroon
- Djopnang Djimbie Justin
- Tchoumbougnang François
- Tomedi-Tabi Eyango Minette
- Womeni Hilaire Macaire
- Tonfack Djikeng Fabrice
- Prabhakar Iruku Naga Satya
- Karuna Mallampalli Sri Lakshmi
- Karuna Mallampalli Sri Lakshmi
- Prasad Rachapudi Badari Narayana
- Kemmo Signing Steve
- Gouado Inocent
- Effects of Varying Grilled Sorghum Content on the Quality Parameters of Urwagwa, a Traditional Rwandese Banana-based Alcoholic Beverage
- Emmanuel Munezero
- Samuel Imathiu
- Munyanganizi Bikoro
- Characterisation of Arbequina Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Uruguay
- Ana Claudia Ellis
- Adriana Gambaro
- Antiviral Activity of Geopropolis Extract from Scaptotrigona Aff. Postica against Rubella Virus
- Guilherme Rabelo Coelho
- Cristina Adelaide Figueiredo
- Giuseppina Negri
- Caroline C. Fernandes-Silva
- Karina De Senna Villar
- Juliana Cuoco Badari
- Maria Isabel De Oliveira
- Tamyris Fernanda Barbosa
- Noemi Nosomi Taniwaki
- Gislene Mitsue Namiyama
- Ronaldo Zucatelli Mendonca
- Starch and Pectin Affect Hardness of Cooked Bananas
- Samuel Gafuma
- Diriisa Mugampoza
- G. W. Byarugaba-Bazirake
- Effects of Promolux Platinum LED on Shelf-life of Ground Beef Patties
- Wannee Tangkham
- Frederick LeMieux
Journal Publishing Workflow
Please see the workflow for the article publication:
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a) Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b) Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 2-3 weeks.
c) Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d) If the submission is accepted, the authors revise accordingly and pay the publication fee (300USD).
e) A PDF version of the article is available for download on the journal’s webpage free of charge.
f) From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism”. We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Bella DongEditorial Assistant