Posted on Jan 4, 2021 CCSE Publishing Statistics in 2020 has been released, please find the details at http://www.ccsenet.org/journal/index.php/jfr/announcements/reports Read More
Posted on Jan 3, 2021 Journal of Food Research (JFR) is calling for papers for the Vol. 10, No. 2, April 2021 issue (Deadline:March 1, 2021). You are cordially invited to submit manuscripts to JFR. If you are interested in submitting a manuscript to JFR, please view the journa Read More
Posted on Jul 5, 2019 Journal of Food Research (JFR) has been indexed in ERA, Excellence in Research for Australia, Australia’s national research evaluation framework. ERA identifies and promotes excellence across the full spectrum of research activity in Australia’s higher ed Read More
- Adding Enriched Eggs in Ready-to-use foods Improve Recovery Rate in Malnourished Rats
- Audrey Herbert Yepié
- Ibrahima Cissé
- Alassane Meité
- Nina Laurette Ahuéfa
- Odile S. Aké-Tano
- Anin L. Anin-Atchibri
- p1 PDF
- Potential Effect of Mucilage of Calophyllum inophyllum Nuts on Some Metabolic Syndrome Features Associated with a High-fat/High-sucrose Diet in Wistar Rats
- William Dakam
- Erika L. Asseng Azombo
- Christine F. Nyangono Biyegue
- Emmanuel A. Mpondo Mpondo
- Julius E. Oben
- p14 PDF
- A Betalain-rich Dietary Supplement, But Not PETN, Increases Vasodilation and Nitric Oxide: A Comparative, Single-dose, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Blinded, Crossover Pilot Study
- B. V. Nemzer
- Z. Pietrzkowski
- J. M. Hunter
- J. L. Robinson
- B. Fink
- p26 PDF
- Conventional and Ultra-fast Analysis Exposing the Harvest Date Impact on Lebanese Olive Oil: The Soury Variety
- Omar H. Dib
- Christophe B. Y. Cordella
- Rita Yaacoub
- Hussein Dib
- Nathalie Locquet
- Luc Eveleigh
- Ali Bassal
- p39 PDF
- Antioxidant, Anti-inflammatory, and Anti-arthritic Effect of Thymoquinone-rich Black Cumin (Nigella sativa) oil (BlaQmax®) on Adjuvant-induced Arthritis
- M. Ratheesh
- Jose P. Svenia
- Saji Sangeeth
- S. Sheethal
- Rajan Sony
- S. Sandya
- I. M. Krishnakumar
- p52 PDF
Journal Publishing Workflow
Please see the workflow for the article publication:
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a) Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b) Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 4-10 weeks.
c) Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d) If the submission is accepted, the authors revise accordingly and pay the article processing charge (formatting and hosting).
e) A PDF version of the article is available for download on the journal’s webpage free of charge.
f) From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism”. We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Bella DongEditorial Assistant