Posted on Jan 23, 2018 As you are aware, printing and delivery of journals results in causing a significant amount of detrimental impact to the environment. Being a responsible publisher and being considerate for the envi.. Read More
- An Improved Model for Estimation of Mechanical Properties of Polymer-Clay Nano-Composites
- Abdulhamid A. Al-Abduljabbar
- p1 PDF
- A Short Literature Review on Turning and Milling of Cobalt Alloys
- Edinan Casagrande
- Diógenes Barbosa Teles
- Mauricio Rodrigues Policena
- p9 PDF
- Mechanical Performance of Hybrid Graphene Nanoplates, Fly-Ash, Cement, Silica, and Sand Particles Filled Cross-Ply Carbon Fibre Woven Fabric Reinforced Epoxy Polymer Composites Beam and Column
- Till Quadflieg
- Vijay K. Srivastava
- Thomas Gries
- Shantanu Bhatt
- p22 PDF
- Solid-State Characterization of Heteropolyacid-Phyllosilicate Complexes: Structural, Morphological and Thermal Properties
- Pascal Y. Vuillaume
- Asmae Mokrini
- Lucie Robitaille
- Philippe Bébin
- Lori Leblond
- p36 PDF
- Characterization of Clay Materials from Côte d’Ivoire: Possible Application for the Electrochemical Analysis
- Segneninhintenin Bakary Soro
- Mariame Coulibaly
- Legre Paul Gauly
- Seiny Roger N’Dri
- Ali Sanou
- Albert Trokourey
- p51 PDF
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a). Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b). Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 4-10 weeks.
c). Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d). The authors revise paper and pay Article Processing Charge (Formatting and Hosting, 300USD).
e) A PDF version of the article is available for download on the journal’s webpage free of charge.
f) From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of "Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism". We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- John MartinEditorial Assistant