Posted on Jul 14, 2021 We are seeking submissions for Vol. 13, No. 5, October 2021 issue. Submission deadline: September 5, 2021. Read More
Posted on Jan 5, 2021 CCSE Publishing Statistics in 2020 has been released, please find the details at http://www.ccsenet.org/journal/index.php/jmr/announcements/reports Read More
Posted on Mar 19, 2020 We are recruiting reviewers for the journal. If you are interested in becoming a reviewer, we welcome you to join us. Please find the application form and details at http://recruitment.ccsenet.org a.. Read More
- Periodic Solutions for Stochastic Differential Equations Driven by General Counting Processes: Application to Malaria
- KOUAME Yao Simplice
- NZI Modeste
- p1 PDF
- The Probabilities of Obtaining Solitary Wave and Other Solutions in the Modified Noguchi Power Line
- Jean R. Bogning
- Cédric Jeatsa Dongmo
- Clément Tchawoua
- p19 PDF
- Theory and Application of the Numerical Simulation in the Frozen Soil Problems
- Liye Song
- Yirang Yuan
- p30 PDF
- Volatility Analysis and Visualization of Climate Data Based on Wavelets
- Meili Liu
- Liwei Wang
- Chun-Te Lee
- Jeng-Eng Lin
- p50 PDF
- Functions Preserving Orthogonality of Hermitian Matrices
- Zongyang Jiang
- Yang Zhang
- p77 PDF
- Jacobi Manifolds, Contact Manifolds and Contactomorphism
- Servais Cyr GATSE
- p85 PDF
Journal Publishing Workflow
Please see the workflow for the article publication:
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a) Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b) Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 4-10 weeks.
c) Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d) If the submission is accepted, the authors revise accordingly and pay the article processing charge (formatting and hosting).
e) A PDF version of the article is available for download on the journal's webpage free of charge.
f) From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of "Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism". We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Academic Journals Database
- Aerospace Database
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine)
- Civil Engineering Abstracts
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Google Scholar
- Harvard Library
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB)
- The Keepers Registry
- UCR Library
- Universe Digital Library
- Sophia WangEditorial Assistant