Posted on Mar 19, 2020 We are recruiting reviewers for the journal. If you are interested in becoming a reviewer, we welcome you to join us. Please find the application form and details at http://recruitment.ccsenet.org a.. Read More
Posted on Jan 23, 2018 As you are aware, printing and delivery of journals results in causing a significant amount of detrimental impact to the environment. Being a responsible publisher and being considerate for the envi.. Read More
- Analytical Solutions of Classical and Fractional Navier-Stokes Equations by the SBA Method
- Kamate Adama
- Bationo Jeremie Yiyureboula
- Djibet Mbaiguesse
- Youssouf Pare
- p20 PDF
- Optimal Investment, Consumption and Life Insurance Problem with Stochastic Environments
- Stanley Jere
- Elias R. Offen
- Othusitse Basmanebothe
- p33 PDF
- Data Envelopment Analysis and Bootstrap Approaches for Efficiency Measure of the Autonomous Port of Dakar
- Karamoko Sita Diallo
- Pierre Mendy
- Guy Degla
- Babacar Mbaye Ndiaye
- p51 PDF
- Optimal Control for a Degenerate Population Model in Divergence Form With Incomplete Data
- Mohamed A. Sana
- Somdouda Sawadogo
- Sadou Tao
- p65 PDF
- Controllability and Hyers-Ulam Stability of Impulsive Integro-differential Equations in Banach Spaces via Iterative Methods
- Adisorn Doodee
- Anusorn Chonwerayuth
- p85 PDF
Journal Publishing Workflow
Please see the workflow for the article publication:
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a) Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b) Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 4-10 weeks.
c) Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d) If the submission is accepted, the authors revise accordingly and pay the article processing charge (formatting and hosting).
e) A PDF version of the article is available for download on the journal's webpage free of charge.
f) From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of "Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism". We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Academic Journals Database
- Aerospace Database
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine)
- Civil Engineering Abstracts
- CNKI Scholar
- DTU Library
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- EuroPub Database
- Google Scholar
- Harvard Library
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB)
- The Keepers Registry
- UCR Library
- Universe Digital Library
- Sophia WangEditorial Assistant