Posted on Aug 4, 2022 We are inviting papers for Vol. 12, No. 1, 2023 Issue. Manuscripts from 3000-8000 words in length are preferred. All manuscripts should be written in English and prepared in MS-Word format, and submitted online at http://ccsenet.org/journal/in Read More
Posted on Jul 9, 2019 Earth Science Research (ESR) has been indexed by ERA 2018 Journal List. Excellence in Research for Australia, Australia’s national research evaluation framework. ERA identifies and promotes excellence across the full spectrum of research activity in Austr Read More
Posted on Jan 22, 2018 As you are aware, printing and delivery of journals results in causing a significant amount of detrimental impact to the environment. Being a responsible publisher and being considerate for the envi.. Read More
- Water Stable Isotope Composition of Precipitations at Two Stations in Antananarivo-Madagascar: A Comparative Study
- Voahirana Ramaroson
- Joel Rajaobelison
- Lahimamy P. Fareze
- Falintsoa A. Razafitsalama
- Mamiseheno Rasolofonirina
- Christian U. Rakotomalala
- p1 PDF
- Petrographic and Geotechnical Characterization of Granites from the N’Goura Massif (Center-Sud/Tchad): Implication for their Used in Civil Engineering
- Al-hadj Hamid Zagalo
- Tcheumenak Kouémo Jules
- Kwékam Maurice
- Allaramadji Dounia
- Pierre Rochette
- p15 PDF
- Well Log Lithological Analysis and Petrophysical Parameters Calculation of Miocene to Recent Formation Reservoirs in Well P10, Offshore, Northern Rio Del Rey Basin (Southwest Cameroon, Gulf of Guinea)
- Romeo Kuete Noupa
- Paul Gustave Fowe Kwetche
- Steve Imeli Talla
- Lawane Esaie Silvere
- Joseph Rene Lavenir Binyet Ndjebakal
- Moise Bessong
- Marie Joseph Ntamak-Nida
- p64 PDF
- Geochemistry of Volcano-sedimentary and Plutonic Formations of the Agbaou Gold Deposit, Ivory Coast
- Houssou N’Guessan Nestor
- Kouadio Fossou Jean Luc Herve
- Allialy Marc Ephrem
- Kouassi Brice Roland
- Adingra Martial Pohn Koffi
- p76 PDF
Journal Publishing Workflow
Please see the workflow for the article publication:
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a) Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b) Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 4-10 weeks.
c) Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d) If the submission is accepted, the authors revise accordingly and pay the article processing charge (formatting and hosting) .
e) A PDF version of the article is available for download on the journal's webpage free of charge.
f) From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of "Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism". We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Aerospace Database
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine)
- Civil Engineering Abstracts
- CNKI Scholar
- EuroPub Database
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Google Scholar
- Harvard Library
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Standard Periodical Directory
- UCR Library
- Lesley LuoEditorial Assistant