The Speed of Light and Uncertainty Principle of the Macro-world
- Gocho Sharlanov
The facts are:
- The speed of light is different in different directions in the reference system connected with the Earth’s surface, moving with 0.46 km/s at the equator. It has been demonstrated in various experiments for almost a hundred years.
- There is no experiment carried out in the area near the Earth's surface (our local reality), that proves ether-drift result on the speed of light, due to the Earth’s motion on its trajectory around the Sun, which is approximately 30km/s.
- Undeniable fact is that the speed of light in a reference system, connected with the space itself, is constant in a homogeneous gravitational field, or in local time-spatial domain with the same gravitational potential.
- The speed of the light in a reference system, connected with the space itself, changes with the change of the intensity of the gravitational field. The Shapiro-time-delay effect and the anomaly in acceleration of the spaceships “Pioneer-10/11”, “Galileo”, and “Ulysses” at the border of the Solar system – are actually proving experiments of this reality.
In this paper is shown why in a local time-spatial domain, where the units of the time and space are defined, it is impossible to register the change of the speed of light in a reference system connected with the space itself. It is because of the way of definition of the units of time and length and because of the synchronous change of all local units, all local physical constants – of the entire physical reality. As a conclusion - “uncertainty principle of the macro-world” is proposed.
Google-based Impact Factor (2017): 3.90
h-index (November 2017): 17
i10-index (November 2017): 33
h5-index (November 2017): 12
h5-median (November 2017): 19
- William ChenEditorial Assistant