Posted on Jul 15, 2019 We are now seeking submissions for Vol. 12, No. 1, March 2020 issue. Submission deadline: February 10, 2020. Please find the journal’s profile at http://ach.ccsenet.org and submit your manuscripts online. You may also e-mail submissions to ach@ccsen Read More
Posted on Jan 23, 2018 As you are aware, printing and delivery of journals results in causing a significant amount of detrimental impact to the environment. Being a responsible publisher and being considerate for the envi.. Read More
- A Study of the Features of Confucianism: Secularization, Maximal Morality and Minimal Enlightenment
- Zhen Zhao
- Feng Cui
- Fang Zhou
- p18 PDF
- Quantified Grapho-Phonemic Systematicity in Korean Hangeul
- Hana Jee
- Monica Tamariz
- Richard Shillcock
- p25 PDF
- Isaiah’s Structure from Random Forest Regression Analysis
- Richard J. Butler
- p34 PDF
- The Ethical Framework with COVID-19 and Challenges of Bangladesh Government: A Critical Discussion
- Abdul Momen
- Mansoureh Ebrahimi
- Ahmad Muhyuddin Hassan
- p51 PDF
- Adaptive Reuse of Vernacular Architecture for Conservation in Indonesia: Case Study of South Nias Village, Bawömataluo Conservation Project
- Fanitra Pedi Atmanti
- Yasufumi Uekita
- p64 PDF
- Zeya Paper Reborn: Designing Modern Chinese Lamps Using Traditional Bamboo Paper in Wenzhou, China
- Maurizio Vrenna
- Mengxi Cui
- p76 PDF
- Hierarchy and Relationship of Hamlets: The Case of Baduy Tribe, Indonesia
- Fairuz Alfira
- Yasufumi Uekita
- p91 PDF
- Preliminary Study on Geoarchaeology of the Batu Kalde Temple, Pangandaran, West Java, Indonesia
- Eko Yulianto
- Purna S. Putra
- Septriono H. Nugroho
- Yayat Sudrajat
- Agus Men Riyanto
- Yuka N. Cahyaningtyas
- Januar Ridwan
- Amar -
- p99 PDF
- Construction Analysis of “Srōš Bāǰ”: The Opening Part of the Zoroastrian Prayer
- Poorchista Goshtasbi Ardakany
- p111 PDF
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a). Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b). Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 4-10 weeks.
c). Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d). The authors revise paper and pay Article Processing Charge (Formatting and Hosting, 300USD).
e) A PDF version of the article is available for download on the journal’s webpage free of charge.
f) From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of "Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism". We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Google-based Impact Factor (2017): 5.42
h-index (January 2018): 11
i10-index (January 2018): 21
h5-index (January 2018): 6
h5-median (January 2018): 9
- Academic Journals Database
- CNKI Scholar
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Google Scholar
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB)
- The Keepers Registry
- Universe Digital Library
- Ivan YongEditorial Assistant