Posted on Jul 15, 2019 We are now seeking submissions for Vol. 12, No. 1, March 2020 issue. Submission deadline: February 10, 2020. Please find the journal’s profile at http://ach.ccsenet.org and submit your manuscripts online. You may also e-mail submissions to ach@ccsen Read More
Posted on Jan 23, 2018 As you are aware, printing and delivery of journals results in causing a significant amount of detrimental impact to the environment. Being a responsible publisher and being considerate for the envi.. Read More
- Emotional Intelligence and Personal Finances in the Academic Curricula: A Critical Analysis of Their Potential Synergies
- Synthia Imam
- Alberto Ibañez Fernandez
- Gyanendra Singh Sisodia
- Juan Antonio Jimber del Río
- Ahmed Al Radaideh
- p6 PDF
- Functions of Millenarism in Premodern Japanese Literature
- Motoko Tanaka
- p55 PDF
- 100 Years Sitti Nurbaya: A View on the Social Criticism in the Novel Sitti Nurbaya
- Alexander Stark
- Balazs Huszka
- p67 PDF
- Research on the Development Plan and the Method of Heritage Preservation and Utilisation in Asuka Village
- Nan Jiang
- Yasufumi Uekita
- p76 PDF
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a). Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b). Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 4-10 weeks.
c). Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d). The authors revise paper and pay Article Processing Charge (Formatting and Hosting, 300USD).
e) A PDF version of the article is available for download on the journal’s webpage free of charge.
f) From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of "Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism". We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Google-based Impact Factor (2017): 5.42
h-index (January 2018): 11
i10-index (January 2018): 21
h5-index (January 2018): 6
h5-median (January 2018): 9
- Academic Journals Database
- CNKI Scholar
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Google Scholar
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB)
- The Keepers Registry
- Universe Digital Library
- Ivan YongEditorial Assistant