Posted on Oct 10, 2018 Journal of Education and Learning is calling for submission of papers for the Vol. 8, No. 1, February 2019 (Deadline: Dec. 30, 2018). Read More
Posted on Jan 26, 2018 As you are aware, printing and delivery of journals results in causing a significant amount of detrimental impact to the environment. Being a responsible publisher and being considerate for the envi.. Read More
Journal of Education and Learning Has Been Included in Education Resources Information Center (ERIC)
Posted on Nov 21, 2017 We are pleased to announce that Journal of Education and Learning has been included in Education Resources Information Center (ERIC), sponsored by the Institute of Education Sciences of the United S.. Read More
- Instructional Selection of Active Learning and Traditional Courses Increases Student Achievement in College Mathematics
- John Roop
- Kossi Edoh
- Alexandra Kurepa
- Further Exploring Differences in Business Undergraduate Perceived Outcomes by Preferred Classroom Learning Environment
- Gary Blau
- Sherry Jarrell
- Michael McCloskey
- Wayne Williams
- Alan Kerzner
- Tyra Ford
- Estimating the Impact of School Education on Contraception Use among Adolescents Aged 15–19 in Burkina Faso and Nigeria: Evidence from a Heckman Two-Step Correction Model
- Miaba Louise Lompo
- Jean-Louis Bago
- Wamadini Souratie
- Applying Design Thinking as a Method for Teaching Packaging Design
- Chao-Ming Yang
- Efforts to Promote Global Education in Japan: The Case of Tottori University and Overseas Practical Education Programs
- Roxana Parada
- Reiko Ikeda
- Takayuki Ando
- Masako Hishida
- Hiroshi Takeda
- Dagnachew Aklog
- Kurie Otachi
- Kumi Yasunobu
- Drama in Education for Sustainable Development: Preservice Preschool Teachers on Stage
- Tugce Akyol
- Deniz Kahriman-Pamuk
- Ridvan Elmas
- The Effect of Basic Position Training on Walking Abilities of Visually Impaired Individuals
- Ceren Suveren-Erdogan
- Fatmanur Er
- Sibel Suveren
- The Effects of Activities and Approachments Intended Performance Improvement on the Students’ Performances in Mathematics
- Seval Kilic
- Huseyin Alkan
- The Effect of Somatotype Characteristics of Athletes on the Balance Performance
- Elif Top
- Cagri Celenk
- Irfan Marangoz
- Zait Aktug
- Taner Yilmaz
- Mustafa Akil
- The Socially Accountable Professor in Higher Education
- Brian Ross
- The Effect of Pre-Service Teachers’ Life Skills on Teacher Self-Efficacy
- Bengisu Koyuncu
What is e-Version FirstTM
e-Version First is a feature offered through our journal platform. It allows PDF version of manuscripts that have been peer reviewed and accepted, to be hosted online prior to their inclusion in a final printed journal. Readers can freely access or cite the article.
We aim to publish accepted manuscripts in e-Version First in two week's time after the final draft completed.
Each paper published in Journal of Education and Learning is assigned a DOI®number, which appears beneath the author's affiliation in the published paper. Click HERE to know what is DOI (Digital Object Identifier)? Click HERE to retrieve Digital Object Identifiers (DOIs) for journal articles, books, and chapters.
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a). Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b). Peer review. We use a double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 2-3 weeks.
c). Notify the result of review by E-mail.
d). The authors revise paper and pay publication fee (400USD).
e). E-journal in PDF is available on the journal’s webpage, free of charge for download.
f). From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism”. We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com). The similary index should be below 15%.
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Google-based Impact Factor (2017): 2.87
h-index (February 2018): 13
i10-index (February 2018): 29
h5-index (February 2018): 11
h5-median (February 2018): 20
- Grace LinEditorial Assistant