Posted on Oct 10, 2018 Journal of Education and Learning is calling for submission of papers for the Vol. 8, No. 1, February 2019 (Deadline: Dec. 30, 2018). Read More
Posted on Jan 26, 2018 As you are aware, printing and delivery of journals results in causing a significant amount of detrimental impact to the environment. Being a responsible publisher and being considerate for the envi.. Read More
Journal of Education and Learning Has Been Included in Education Resources Information Center (ERIC)
Posted on Nov 21, 2017 We are pleased to announce that Journal of Education and Learning has been included in Education Resources Information Center (ERIC), sponsored by the Institute of Education Sciences of the United S.. Read More
- Mandatory Community Service Program: A Case Study of Young Nepalese Canadians Experiences
- Nabin Maharjan
- Tom O’Neill
- Predictability of Visual Processes on Performance in Geometry
- Lisa Marie Weckbacher
- Yukari Okamoto
- Mastery Learning in the Classroom: Concept Maps, Critical Thinking, Collaborative Assessment (M3CA) Using Multiple Choice Items (MCIs)
- Elham Zandvakili
- Ernest Washington
- Edmund Gordon
- Craig Wells
- The Effect of a Social-Emotional School-Based Intervention upon Social and Personal Skills in Children and Adolescents
- Tania Gaspar
- Ana Cerqueira
- Cátia Branquinho
- Margarida G. Matos
- The Impact of Project-Based Learning on Achievement and Student Views: The Case of AutoCAD Programming Course
- Halil Coşkun Çelik
- Haydar Ertaş
- Aziz İlhan
- Does the Amount of Jumping with Respect to Positions During Volleyball Matches Affect the Team Success at the End of the Season?
- Cengiz Akarcesme
- Yaprak Kalemoglu Varol
- Filiz Colakoglu
- The Impact of Hikmah (Wisdom) Pedagogy on 21st Century Skills of Selected Primary and Secondary School Students in Gombak District Selangor Malaysia
- Wan Mazwati Wan Yusoff
- Rosnani Hashim
- Madihah Khalid
- Suhailah Hussien
- Rosemaliza Kamalludeen
- Kids’ Empathic Development Scale: Turkish Language Validity and Reliability
- Marilena Z. Leana-Taşcılar
- Mahir Biber
- Tunç Kurt
- Students’ School Engagement and Their Truant Behavior: Do Relationships with Classmates and Teachers Matter?
- Selina Teuscher
- Elena Makarova
- Factors Affecting Pupils’ Absenteeism at Felicormfort Junior High School (JHS) in Cape Coast, Ghana
- Felix Senyametor
- Emmanuel Kofi Gyimah
- Vincent Mensah Minadzi
- Measuring Cognitive Behavioral Physical Activity Levels of Students Aged 17-18
- Murat Atasoy
- Meryem Altun
- Instructor Opinions on the Use of Turkish Folk Music of Syncopated Style in Cello Training
- Taner Topaloğlu
- Şebnem Yıldırım Orhan
- The Relationship Between Anaerobic Performance and Lower Extremity Volume and Mass in Female Athletes in Individual Sports and Team Sports
- Sevde Mavi Var
- Irfan Marangoz
- Examining the Attacks After the 20th Scores in Volleyball According to Nationality and Positions
- Cengiz Akarcesme
- Muhammed Sahin
- Yaprak Kalemoğlu Varol
- Filiz Fatma Colakoglu
- Effect of Wall-Assisted Exercises on the Balance and Walking Ability of Visually Impaired Individuals
- Ceren Suveren-Erdogan
- Do Course-Based Service Learning Programs Offer More Benefits to Students than Non-Course-Based Programs? The Research Says “Yes”
- William Walker
- Cynthia Walker
- Determination of the Success Orientations and Self-Consciousness Levels of the Students from the Faculty of Sports Science
- Serkan Kurtipek
- Nuri Berk Güngör
- Fatih Yenel
- Evaluation of the Use of Nutrition Support Products in Taekwondo Athletes
- Sinan Seyhan
- The Impact of Cultural Intelligence on Social Skills among University Students
- Kenan KOÇ
- Mehmet Behzat TURAN
What is e-Version FirstTM
e-Version First is a feature offered through our journal platform. It allows PDF version of manuscripts that have been peer reviewed and accepted, to be hosted online prior to their inclusion in a final printed journal. Readers can freely access or cite the article.
We aim to publish accepted manuscripts in e-Version First in two week's time after the final draft completed.
Each paper published in Journal of Education and Learning is assigned a DOI®number, which appears beneath the author's affiliation in the published paper. Click HERE to know what is DOI (Digital Object Identifier)? Click HERE to retrieve Digital Object Identifiers (DOIs) for journal articles, books, and chapters.
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a). Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b). Peer review. We use a double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 2-3 weeks.
c). Notify the result of review by E-mail.
d). The authors revise paper and pay publication fee (400USD).
e). E-journal in PDF is available on the journal’s webpage, free of charge for download.
f). From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism”. We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com). The similary index should be below 15%.
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Google-based Impact Factor (2017): 2.87
h-index (February 2018): 13
i10-index (February 2018): 29
h5-index (February 2018): 11
h5-median (February 2018): 20
- Grace LinEditorial Assistant