Posted on Jan 8, 2020 Journal of Education and Learning is calling for submission of papers for the Vol. 9, No. 2, April 2020 (Deadline: Feb. 20, 2020). The online version may be published soon after the final draft is completed. Read More
Posted on Jan 26, 2018 As you are aware, printing and delivery of journals results in causing a significant amount of detrimental impact to the environment. Being a responsible publisher and being considerate for the envi.. Read More
Journal of Education and Learning Has Been Included in Education Resources Information Center (ERIC)
Posted on Nov 21, 2017 We are pleased to announce that Journal of Education and Learning has been included in Education Resources Information Center (ERIC), sponsored by the Institute of Education Sciences of the United S.. Read More
- Teachers’ and Students’ Opinions About Students’ Attention Problems During the Lesson
- Mehmet Ali Cicekci
- Fatma Sadik
- Examination of Balance and Isokinetic Strength in Female Volleyball Players
- Elif Cengizel
- Cagdas Ozgur Cengizel
- A Review of the Multiple-Intelligence Domains of Physically Handicapped Individuals in Terms of Certain Demographic Attributes
- Levent Bayram
- Ozge Deniz Yuceloglu Keskin
- Examination of the Effect of Badminton Education on Physical and Selected Performance Characteristics
- Harun Genc
- Ghazwan Karaem Ali
- Is Mental Toughness in Elite Athletes a Predictor of Moral Disengagement in Sports?
- Sevinc Namli
- Gonul Tekkursun Demir
- Is Democratic Learning Possible in a High-Stakes Classroom?
- Diana L. Satterfield
- Constructing Progress Maps of Digital Technology for Diagnosing Mathematical Proficiency
- Putcharee Junpeng
- Jenrop Krotha
- Kanokphon Chanayota
- KeowNgang Tang
- Mark Wilson
- The Effects of Whole Body Vibration Application on Jump and Balance Performance in University Students
- Barış Gürol
- Gülsün Güven
- Elvin Onarıcı Güngör
- Comparison of Balance, Reaction Time, Attention and Bmi Values in Individual and Team Sports
- Cenab Turkeri
- Bariscan Ozturk
- Bilgihan Buyuktas
- Demet Ozturk
- Muslim Students Learning L2 and FL in Minority Primary Schools in Thrace: Relational Instances of Tri/Bilingualism
- Maria Dimasi
- Stella Theologou
- Effect of Personal and Occupational Characteristics on Attitudes to an Obligatory Retirement Age—A Content Analysis Investigation
- Eyal Eckhaus
- Nitza Davidovitch
- A Content Analysis of the English Language Development Courses in Bangladeshi University English Departments
- Md. Abdullah Al Mamun
What is e-Version FirstTM
e-Version First is a feature offered through our journal platform. It allows PDF version of manuscripts that have been peer reviewed and accepted, to be hosted online prior to their inclusion in a final printed journal. Readers can freely access or cite the article.
We aim to publish accepted manuscripts in e-Version First in two week's time after the final draft completed.
Each paper published in Journal of Education and Learning is assigned a DOI®number, which appears beneath the author's affiliation in the published paper. Click HERE to know what is DOI (Digital Object Identifier)? Click HERE to retrieve Digital Object Identifiers (DOIs) for journal articles, books, and chapters.
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a). Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b). Peer review. We use a double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 4-10 weeks.
c). Notify the result of review by E-mail.
d). The authors revise paper and pay the open access fee (400USD).
e). E-journal in PDF is available on the journal’s webpage, free of charge for download.
f). From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism”. We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com). The similary index should be below 15%.
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
h-index (February 2018): 13
i10-index (February 2018): 29
h5-index (February 2018): 11
h5-median (February 2018): 20
- Grace LinEditorial Assistant