Posted on Sep 1, 2020 Journal of Education and Learning is calling for submission of papers for the Vol. 9, No. 6, December 2020 (Deadline: October 30, 2020). The online version may be published soon after the final draft is completed. Read More
Posted on Jan 26, 2018 As you are aware, printing and delivery of journals results in causing a significant amount of detrimental impact to the environment. Being a responsible publisher and being considerate for the envi.. Read More
Journal of Education and Learning Has Been Included in Education Resources Information Center (ERIC)
Posted on Nov 21, 2017 We are pleased to announce that Journal of Education and Learning has been included in Education Resources Information Center (ERIC), sponsored by the Institute of Education Sciences of the United S.. Read More
- The Effect of Coronavirus (Covid19) Outbreak on Education Systems: Evaluation of Distance Learning System in Turkey
- Enes BELTEKIN
- İhsan KUYULU
- p1 PDF
- Factors Affecting Technology Integration in EFL Classrooms: The Case of Kuwaiti Government Primary Schools
- Maha Bader Alghasab
- Anaam Alfadley
- Amel M. Aladwani
- p10 PDF
- Examination of Teachers’ Technological Pedagogical Content Knowledge: A Western Regional Perspective of China’s Compulsory Education System
- Minghan Gou
- Dongfang Liu
- Zhengqing Wang
- p28 PDF
- Students’ Acceptance of Simulation Games in Management Courses: Evidence from Saudi Arabia
- Dalal Bamufleh
- Reem Hussain
- Eman Sheikh
- Khlood Khodary
- p55 PDF
- Carbon Cycle Learning of Chemistry Students: Modeling Method
- Serpil Ozkurt Sivrikaya
- p80 PDF
- Facilitating the Role of Private Universities Through Entrepreneurship Development Program: A Case Study on Southern University Bangladesh
- Kazi Nazmul Huda
- Arman Hossain
- Maquesurat Ferdous
- p86 PDF
- Diagnosing and Teaching Students with Social Communication Disorder in Included Classrooms
- Christopher F. Mulrine
- Betty Kollia
- p94 PDF
- Enhancing Collaborative Problem-Solving Competencies by Using STEM-Based Learning Through the Dietary Plan Lessons
- Tassaneewon Lertcharoenrit
- p102 PDF
- The Anxiety Level of the Children with Autism and Its Relationship with Several Variables in Qatar
- Abdulnaser A. Fakhrou
- Sara A. Ghareeb
- p118 PDF
- Context of Vignettes and Ethical Sensitivity in Decision-Making Among Undergraduate Business Studies Learners at University of Nairobi, Kenya
- Prisca Mary Oluoch
- Paul Amollo Odundo
- John Kamau Mwangi
- p151 PDF
What is e-Version FirstTM
e-Version First is a feature offered through our journal platform. It allows PDF version of manuscripts that have been peer reviewed and accepted, to be hosted online prior to their inclusion in a final printed journal. Readers can freely access or cite the article.
We aim to publish accepted manuscripts in e-Version First in two week's time after the final draft completed.
Each paper published in Journal of Education and Learning is assigned a DOI®number, which appears beneath the author's affiliation in the published paper. Click HERE to know what is DOI (Digital Object Identifier)? Click HERE to retrieve Digital Object Identifiers (DOIs) for journal articles, books, and chapters.
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a). Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b). Peer review. We use a double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 4-10 weeks.
c). Notify the result of review by E-mail.
d). The authors revise paper and pay the open access fee (400USD).
e). E-journal in PDF is available on the journal’s webpage, free of charge for download.
f). From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism”. We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com). The similary index should be below 15%.
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
h-index (February 2018): 13
i10-index (February 2018): 29
h5-index (February 2018): 11
h5-median (February 2018): 20
- Grace LinEditorial Assistant