Posted on Feb 22, 2020 Journal of Education and Learning is calling for submission of papers for the Vol. 9, No. 3, June 2020 (Deadline: April 20, 2020). The online version may be published soon after the final draft is completed. Read More
Posted on Jan 26, 2018 As you are aware, printing and delivery of journals results in causing a significant amount of detrimental impact to the environment. Being a responsible publisher and being considerate for the envi.. Read More
Journal of Education and Learning Has Been Included in Education Resources Information Center (ERIC)
Posted on Nov 21, 2017 We are pleased to announce that Journal of Education and Learning has been included in Education Resources Information Center (ERIC), sponsored by the Institute of Education Sciences of the United S.. Read More
- Demographic Shifts and Segregation in Fargo and West Fargo, North Dakota Schools
- Elizabeth A. Gilblom
- Sarah L. Crary
- Hilla I. Sang
- How and Why Formal Education Originated in the Emergence of Civilization
- Tyrel C. Eskelson
- Sportsmanship Behavioral Tendencies of the Students Athletes in Turkey: Ardahan Example
- Abdullah Küşad Akbulut
- Transforming the Kindergarten Experience by Design: A Comparative Research Case Study
- Raechel French
- Lennie Scott-Webber
- Anjana Sivakumar
- A Qualitative Inquiry into Students’ Transformative Learning Experiences in Old Havana’s Escuela Taller
- Elizabeth A. Gilblom
- Jonathan E. Messemer
- Gender Differences in Stressors and Coping Strategies Among Teacher Education Students at University of Ghana
- Grace S. Adasi
- Kwaku D. Amponsah
- Salifu M. Mohammed
- Rita Yeboah
- Priscilla C. Mintah
- Investigation of Mental Toughness Levels of Individuals Who Actively Do Sports: A Sample of the City of Elazig
- Yakup Kilic
- Eyyup Yildirim
- Nomophobia Levels and Personalities of University Students
- Ibrahim Dalbudak
- Taner Yilmaz
- Sihmehmet Yigit
- Comparison of the Effects of Sports Education and Direct Teaching Models on the Attitude and Cognitive Domain Level of Undergraduate Students
- Ender Eyuboğlu
- Oğuzhan Dalkıran
- Scrutiny on the Organizational Image Levels of the Students Studying at the School of Sports Sciences in Line with Some Variables
- Sirin Pepe
- Kerim Bahar
- Baris Karaoglu
- Yusuf Tas
- Gurkan Ates
- Effects of Gymnastics on Static and Dynamic Balance in Children (Bingol Province Sample)
- Harun Genc
- Oktay Kizar
- Predictive Relationships Between Social Anxiety, Internet Addiction and Alexithymia in Adolescents
- Cagla Girgin Buyukbayraktar
- Investigation of the Opinions of Science Teachers About Homework
- Hamiyet Sayan
- Hatice Mertoğlu
- Effects of Interval Sprint Trainings on Heart Rate and 50 m Swimming Performances of Young Male Swimmers
- Mahmut Alp
- Gurhan Suna
- e-Version FirstTM (Vol. 9, No. 3, 2020)
- e-Version FirstTM (Vol. 9, No. 2, 2020)
- Current Issue (Vol. 9, No. 1, 2020)
- All Issues
What is e-Version FirstTM
e-Version First is a feature offered through our journal platform. It allows PDF version of manuscripts that have been peer reviewed and accepted, to be hosted online prior to their inclusion in a final printed journal. Readers can freely access or cite the article.
We aim to publish accepted manuscripts in e-Version First in two week's time after the final draft completed.
Each paper published in Journal of Education and Learning is assigned a DOI®number, which appears beneath the author's affiliation in the published paper. Click HERE to know what is DOI (Digital Object Identifier)? Click HERE to retrieve Digital Object Identifiers (DOIs) for journal articles, books, and chapters.
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a). Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b). Peer review. We use a double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 4-10 weeks.
c). Notify the result of review by E-mail.
d). The authors revise paper and pay the open access fee (400USD).
e). E-journal in PDF is available on the journal’s webpage, free of charge for download.
f). From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism”. We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com). The similary index should be below 15%.
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
h-index (February 2018): 13
i10-index (February 2018): 29
h5-index (February 2018): 11
h5-median (February 2018): 20
- Grace LinEditorial Assistant