Posted on Jul 3, 2020 Journal of Education and Learning is calling for submission of papers for the Vol. 9, No. 5, October 2020 (Deadline: August 30, 2020). The online version may be published soon after the final draft is completed. Read More
Posted on Jan 26, 2018 As you are aware, printing and delivery of journals results in causing a significant amount of detrimental impact to the environment. Being a responsible publisher and being considerate for the envi.. Read More
Journal of Education and Learning Has Been Included in Education Resources Information Center (ERIC)
Posted on Nov 21, 2017 We are pleased to announce that Journal of Education and Learning has been included in Education Resources Information Center (ERIC), sponsored by the Institute of Education Sciences of the United S.. Read More
- Teacher Induction Pathway of Physical and Health Education: A Case Study
- Marie-Claude Rivard
- Johanne Grenier
- Mylène Leroux
- Sylvain Turcotte
- Linda Morency
- Claude Bordeleau
- A Study on Digital Games Internet Addiction, Peer Relationships and Learning Attitude of Senior Grade of Children in Elementary School of Chiayi County
- Shu-Min Tsai
- Yaw-Yih Wang
- Chih-Miao Weng
- Examination of Teachers’ Perceptions of Individual Values in Their Workplaces: A Case of Burdur Province
- Barbaros Serdar Erdogan
- Education for Enhancing the Abilities of Engineers: A Survey Conducted in Japan and Its Analyses
- Kazuo Nishimura
- Tadashi Yagi
- Dai Miyamoto
- Knowledge and Usage of Flipped Classroom Instructional Strategy: The Views of Ghanaian Teachers
- Rita Yeboah
- Ernest Ampadu
- Doreen Ahwireng
- Abraham Okrah
- The Comparison of Mental Rotation Performances and Academic Achievements in Students of the Faculty of Sport Sciences and Education Sciences
- Şenay Şahin
- Ersin Şahin
- Engin Sağdilek
- Şerife Vatansever
- Yakup Zühtü Birinci
- Ali Kamil Güngör
- Erhan Kızıltan
- Determining the Motor Ability Levels of the Preschool Children
- Zehra Gozel Tepe
- Impact of Performance Feedback for Effective Use of Digital Badges
- Erin D. Besser
- Timothy J. Newby
- Indicators of Adaptive Leadership for Teachers in Boromarajonani College of Nursing Under Boromarachanok Institute: Developing and Testing the Structural Relationship Model
- Ratchanee Potchana
- Wirot Sanrattana
- Paisan Suwannoi
- Classroom Research in Large Cohorts: An Innovative Approach Based on Questionnaires and Scholarship of Teaching and Learning on Multiple-Intelligences
- Siva PR Muppala
- Balasubramanyam Chandramohan
- Cognitive Apprenticeship Learning Approach in K-8 Writing Instruction: A Case Study
- Nancy Akhavan
- Nichole Walsh
- Are Prospective EFL Teachers Culturalist or Interculturalist?
- Dincay Koksal
- Gulten Genc
- Secondary School Students’ Perceptions About Space Camp: Space Camp Turkey
- Selin Kulegel
- Unsal Umdu Topsakal
- The Effect of Peer-Mediated Adaptive Physical Activity Program on Problem Behaviors of Mentally Handicapped Students
- Oğuz Kaan Esentürk
- Nuri Berk Güngör
What is e-Version FirstTM
e-Version First is a feature offered through our journal platform. It allows PDF version of manuscripts that have been peer reviewed and accepted, to be hosted online prior to their inclusion in a final printed journal. Readers can freely access or cite the article.
We aim to publish accepted manuscripts in e-Version First in two week's time after the final draft completed.
Each paper published in Journal of Education and Learning is assigned a DOI®number, which appears beneath the author's affiliation in the published paper. Click HERE to know what is DOI (Digital Object Identifier)? Click HERE to retrieve Digital Object Identifiers (DOIs) for journal articles, books, and chapters.
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a). Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b). Peer review. We use a double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 4-10 weeks.
c). Notify the result of review by E-mail.
d). The authors revise paper and pay the open access fee (400USD).
e). E-journal in PDF is available on the journal’s webpage, free of charge for download.
f). From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism”. We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com). The similary index should be below 15%.
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
h-index (February 2018): 13
i10-index (February 2018): 29
h5-index (February 2018): 11
h5-median (February 2018): 20
- Grace LinEditorial Assistant