Posted on Jul 23, 2018 We have introduced the new website and publishing system since July 22, 2018. Read More
Posted on Jul 12, 2018 We are recruiting reviewers for the journal. If you are interested in becoming a reviewer, we welcome you to join us. Read More
Posted on Jul 12, 2018 International Education Studies (IES) is monthly, published in every month by Canadian Center of Science and Education.The editorial board welcomes complete unpublished and original works on inter.. Read More
- A Comparison of Ninth-Grade Students’ States of Self-Esteem and Decision-Making with Respect to Their Levels of Physical Activity
- Mümine Soytürk
- Özden Tepeköylü Öztürk
- Failure of Research-Based Learning Implementation in Basic Education
- Wattana Rattanaprom
- The Development of Multimedia and Activities to Promote Products Made by State Enterprise Communities in the Bangmod Project 4.0 Through Community-Based Learning
- Kuntida Thamwipat
- Pornpapatsorn Princhankol
- Naphat Deeyen
- The Difficulties That the Teachers Who Continue Master of Science Education Experience
- Murat Çalışoğlu
- Abdul Samet Yalvaç
- Investigation of Relationship Between Physical Activity Levels and Quality of Life of University Students
- Süleyman Gönülateş
- Mehmet Ali Ozturk
- English Teachers’ Problems Encountered in Teaching Four Basic Language Skills
- Cigdem Aldan Karademir
- Seda Gorgoz
- Turkish Teacher Candidates’ Views on the “Mass Communication and Turkish” Course in the Context of Social Media Use
- Mesut Bulut
- Abdulkadir Kırbaş
- The Development a New Device to Measure of Audial and Visual Reaction Time in Hand and Foot (Validity and Reliability Study)
- Ozturk AGIRBAS
- Eser AGGON
- Recep OZ
- Investigation of the Awareness and Habits of Secondary School Students about Cleanliness and Hygiene from Various Variables
- Ebru Yılmazel Çelik
- Zeynep Yüce
- Synthesis of Framework of Virtual Immersive Learning Environments (VILEs) Based on Digital Storytelling to Enhance Deeper Learning for Undergraduate Students
- Thada Jantakoon
- Panita Wannapiroon
- Prachyanun Nilsook
- The Relationship between the Teacher Candidates’ Level of Media Literacy and Participation Levels to Protest and Social Change
- Tugay Tutkun
- Remzi Y. Kıncal
Journal Publishing Workflow
Please see the workflow for the article publication:
The journal accepts Online Submission and Email submission. Manuscripts (MS office word format) and supplementary materials can be submitted via the journal’s Online Management System or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please contact the editorial assistant at email@example.com.
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a) Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b) Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 2-3 weeks.
c) Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d) If the submission is accepted, the authors revise accordingly and pay the publication fee (400USD).
e) A PDF version of the article is available for download on the journal’s webpage free of charge.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism”. We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Google-based Impact Factor (2017): 6.85
h-index (January 2018): 34
i10-index (January 2018): 256
h5-index (January 2018): 23
h5-median(January 2018): 33
- Academic Journals Database
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine)
- CNKI Scholar
- Education Resources Information Center (ERIC)
- Educational Research Abstracts
- Electronic Journals Library
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- GETIT@YALE (Yale University Library)
- Google Scholar
- Harvard Library E-Journals
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Plataforma Sucupira/CAPES
- Polska Bibliografia Naukowa
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB)
- The Keepers Registry
- Universal Digital Library
- Chris LeeEditorial Assistant