Posted on Jul 23, 2018 We have introduced the new website and publishing system since July 22, 2018. Read More
Posted on Jul 12, 2018 We are recruiting reviewers for the journal. If you are interested in becoming a reviewer, we welcome you to join us. Read More
Posted on Jul 12, 2018 International Education Studies (IES) is monthly, published in every month by Canadian Center of Science and Education.The editorial board welcomes complete unpublished and original works on inter.. Read More
- Classical Myth in the University: A Contribution to Professional Teacher Development
- Antonio Giner Gomis
- Marcos Jesús Iglesias Martínez
- Inés Lozano Cabezas
- Do Computer Science Students Understand Their Programming Task?—A Case Study of Solving the Josephus Variant Problem
- Andreas Febrian
- Oenardi Lawanto
- A Development of Systematic Learning Resources Management Process to Strengthen Sufficiency Attributes of Secondary School Students
- Samrit Kangpheng
- Sarayuth Kunlong
- Supot Mityodwong
- Peerapet Sirikul
- Chutipa Buddeevong
- Training Transfer: A New Model in the United Arab Emirates General Education Sector—Hybridization of the Theory of Planned Behavior with the Training Transfer Model
- Saeed Khalifa Alshaali
- Kamal Ab Hamid
- Ali Ali Al-Ansi
- Making Use of the Lesson Study Approach to Secondary Education in Greece—The Contribution to the Professional Development of Teachers
- Eurydice-Maria Kanellopoulou
- Maria Darra
- Developing a Program to Strengthen Learning Leadership of School Principals under the Secondary Educational Service Areas
- Aphisayarat Prarasri
- Amnaj Chanawongse
- Kowat Tesaputa
- Media Strengthens Social Stability of Saudi Society
- Mohammed bin Saqr Alillaiti
- Evaluation of Web Accessibility of Higher Education Institutions in Chile
- Carlos Máñez Carvajal
- Rocío Fernández Piqueras
- Jose F. Cervera Mérida
- Indicators of Inspirational Leadership for Primary School Principals: Developing and Testing the Structural Relationship Model
- Wanlop Poojomjit
- Phrakru Sutheejariyawat
- Prayuth Chusorn
Journal Publishing Workflow
Please see the workflow for the article publication:
The journal accepts Online Submission and Email submission. Manuscripts (MS office word format) and supplementary materials can be submitted via the journal’s Online Management System or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please contact the editorial assistant at email@example.com.
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a) Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b) Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 2-3 weeks.
c) Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d) If the submission is accepted, the authors revise accordingly and pay the publication fee (400USD).
e) A PDF version of the article is available for download on the journal’s webpage free of charge.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism”. We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Google-based Impact Factor (2017): 6.85
h-index (January 2018): 34
i10-index (January 2018): 256
h5-index (January 2018): 23
h5-median(January 2018): 33
- Academic Journals Database
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine)
- CNKI Scholar
- Education Resources Information Center (ERIC)
- Educational Research Abstracts
- Electronic Journals Library
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- GETIT@YALE (Yale University Library)
- Google Scholar
- Harvard Library E-Journals
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Plataforma Sucupira/CAPES
- Polska Bibliografia Naukowa
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB)
- The Keepers Registry
- Universal Digital Library
- Chris LeeEditorial Assistant