Posted on Jul 23, 2018 We have introduced the new website and publishing system since July 22, 2018. Read More
Posted on Jul 12, 2018 We are recruiting reviewers for the journal. If you are interested in becoming a reviewer, we welcome you to join us. Read More
Posted on Jul 12, 2018 International Education Studies (IES) is monthly, published in every month by Canadian Center of Science and Education.The editorial board welcomes complete unpublished and original works on inter.. Read More
- Not All Finns Think Alike: Varying Views of Assessment in Finland
- Ashleigh Franco
- The Effect of Biotechology Module with Problem Based Learning in the Socioscientific Context to Enhance Students’ Socioscientific Decision Making Skills
- Luthfiana Nurtamara
- Sajidan Sajidan
- Suranto Suranto
- Nanik Murti Prasetyanti
- Inclusive Early Childhood Settings: Analyses of the Experiences of Thai Early Childhood Teachers
- Sunanta Klibthong
- Joseph Seyram Agbenyega
- Learning for Earning: Student Expectations and Perceptions of University
- Sophia Gorgodze
- Lasha Macharashvili
- Anna Kamladze
- An Investigation of Training Processes and Expectation Levels of Swimming Referees
- Canan Gülbin Eskiyecek
- The Propose of an Instructional Model Based on STEM Education Approach for Enhancing the Information and Communication Technology Skills for Elementary Students in Thailand
- Sukruetai Changpetch
- Thapanee Seechaliao
- Scope Validity of the Graph Drawing and Interpretation Skill Checklist
- Bülent Aksoy
- Remzi Namal
- Critical Analysis and Identity Construction of Chinese News Media from Transitivity Perspective
- Yang Liu
- Wanxin Jia
- Policy Framework for Education Development in Nepal
- Pramila Neupane
- Cyber Bullying Through Social Media Among Basic Stage Students at Directorate of Education of the University District/Capital Governorate
- Iyad Jerias Alshawareb
- Mo’en Salman Alnasraween
- The Relationship of Academic Self-Regulation with Self-Esteem and Goal Orientations Among University Students in Jordan
- Abdalmuhdi M. Sawalhah
- Asaad Al Zoubi
Journal Publishing Workflow
Please see the workflow for the article publication:
The journal accepts Online Submission and Email submission. Manuscripts (MS office word format) and supplementary materials can be submitted via the journal’s Online Management System or email to email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please contact the editorial assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a) Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b) Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 4-10 weeks.
c) Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d) If the submission is accepted, the authors revise accordingly and pay the Open Access Fee (400USD).
(The fee is mainly used for covering the cost of getting doi number, plagiarism prevention, language editing and formatting, article hosting service, and other open access services.)
e) A PDF version of the article is available for download on the journal’s webpage free of charge.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism”. We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Academic Journals Database
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine)
- CNKI Scholar
- DESY Publication Database
- DTU Findit (DTU Library)
- Education Resources Information Center (ERIC)
- Educational Research Abstracts
- Electronic Journals Library
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- GETIT@YALE (Yale University Library)
- Ghent University Library
- HOLLIS (Harvard Library)
- Infotrieve (Copyright Clearance Center)
- Jisc Library Hub Discover
- LSE Library
- Microsoft Academic
- Norwegian Centre for Research Data (NSD)
- Open J-Gate
- OskiCat (UCB Library)
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Polska Bibliografia Naukowa
- Southwest-German Union Catalogue
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Stanford Libraries
- StarPlus (UoS Library)
- Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB)
- The Keepers Registry
- UCR Library
- Universe Digital Library
- University Library (USask)
- Chris LeeEditorial Assistant