Posted on Jul 23, 2018 We have introduced the new website and publishing system since July 22, 2018. Read More
Posted on Jul 12, 2018 We are recruiting reviewers for the journal. If you are interested in becoming a reviewer, we welcome you to join us. Read More
Posted on Jul 12, 2018 International Education Studies (IES) is monthly, published in every month by Canadian Center of Science and Education.The editorial board welcomes complete unpublished and original works on inter.. Read More
- Early Childhood Development and Education: Theoretical Convergences and Divergences
- Sandra Patricia Varela Londoño
- Aurora Bernal Martínez de Soria
- Sonia Rivas
- Identity Construction of Chinese Business English Teachers from the Perspective of ESP Theory
- Guo Guihang
- Zhu Miao
- Non-Traditional Students in A Traditional College—A Feminist Perspective
- Suaad M. Alshebou
- "Attitudes Are Contagious”: Leisure Attitude and Passion of University Students
- Feyza Meryem Kara
- Halil Sarol
- Hamdi Alper Güngörmüş
- A Study on Employee Voice and its Effect on Work Engagement: Explicating from the Turkish Teachers’ Perspectives
- Yücel Şimşek
- Muhammed Gürler
- A Comparative Analysis of the Self-Leadership Behaviors of Thai and U.S. Elementary Teachers
- Praporntip Kunagornpitak
- Wirot Sanrattana
- Merrill M. Oaks
- The Degree of Principals’ Practice of Leadership Skills from the Perspective of UNRWA School Teachers
- Bassam O. Ghanem
- Ferial M. Abu Awwad
- Contribution of the E-Portfolio to the Improvement of Students’ Performance: Results from a Pilot Survey in the Second Grade of Primary School in Greece
- Basiliki Zafiropoulou
- Maria Darra
Journal Publishing Workflow
Please see the workflow for the article publication:
The journal accepts Online Submission and Email submission. Manuscripts (MS office word format) and supplementary materials can be submitted via the journal’s Online Management System or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please contact the editorial assistant at email@example.com.
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a) Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b) Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 2-3 weeks.
c) Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d) If the submission is accepted, the authors revise accordingly and pay the publication fee (400USD).
e) A PDF version of the article is available for download on the journal’s webpage free of charge.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism”. We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Google-based Impact Factor (2017): 6.85
h-index (January 2018): 34
i10-index (January 2018): 256
h5-index (January 2018): 23
h5-median(January 2018): 33
- Academic Journals Database
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine)
- CNKI Scholar
- Education Resources Information Center (ERIC)
- Educational Research Abstracts
- Electronic Journals Library
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- GETIT@YALE (Yale University Library)
- Google Scholar
- Harvard Library E-Journals
- Infotrieve (Copyright Clearance Center)
- Norwegian Centre for Research Data
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Plataforma Sucupira/Qualis
- Polska Bibliografia Naukowa
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB)
- The Keepers Registry
- UCR Library
- Universe Digital Library
- Chris LeeEditorial Assistant