Posted on Jan 5, 2019 2018: Articles Received: 182; Accepted: 94; Rejected: 88; Published: 48; Retracted: 0 2017: Articles Received: 97; Accepted: 63; Rejected: 23; Published: 47; Retracted: 0 2016: Articles Received: 118; Accepted: 63; Rejected: 41; Published: 57; Retra Read More
Posted on Jul 23, 2018 We have introduced the new website and publishing system since July 22, 2018. The old website is shutdown, no information updated. You will enjoy the better interface and faster access to the contents and webpages, as well as a convenient process for m Read More
Posted on May 2, 2018 Higher Education Studies (HES) is calling for submission of papers for the Vol. 9, No. 1, March 2019 issue (Deadline: February 2, 2019). You are cordially invited to submit manuscripts to HES. If you are interested in submitting a manuscript to JFR, pleas Read More
- Why Quitting Double-degree Programs: Students’ Perceptions in China
- Chuying Ou
- Huiyu Zhang
- Manjing Pan
- Zhijian Dai
- Doctoral Supervision in North America: Perception and Challenges of Supervisor and Supervisee
- Constance Denis
- Nicole Rege Colet
- Christelle Lison
- The Choreography of Talent Development in Higher Education
- Fahdia Khalid
- Multivariate Analysis of Students’ Perception of the Impact of Lecturers’ Ranks on their Performance at the Faculty of Mathematical Sciences, University for Development Studies-Navrongo, Ghana
- Faustina Nyame
- Ibrahim Alhassan
- Abukari Alhassan
- Language Barriers among Taiwanese National Champions
- Ying-Ling Chen
- Minorities in Higher Education in the United States: Their Status and Disparities in Student and Faculty Representation in a Midwest Research I University
- Shatomi Luster-Edward
- Barbara N. Martin
- Ubiquitous Flipped Classroom Instructional Model with Learning Process of Scientific to Enhance Problem-Solving skills for Higher Education (UFC-PS Model)
- Ekkharin Srilaphat
- Thada Jantakoon
- Analysis of Educational Quality, a Goal of Education for All Policy
- Rehaf A. Madani
- A Student Led Investigation of the Landscape Dynamics of Campus Recycling
- Brandon C. McBride
- Cheryl L. Scott
- David L. Kulhavy
- I-Kuai Hung
- Daniel R. Unger
- Virtual Immersive Learning Environments (VILEs) Based on Digital Storytelling to Enhance Deeper Learning for Undergraduate Students
- Thada Jantakoon
- Panita Wannapiroon
- Prachyanun Nilsook
Journal Publishing Workflow
Please see the workflow for the article publication:
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a) Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b) Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 2-3 weeks.
c) Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d) If the submission is accepted, the authors revise accordingly and pay the publication fee (400USD).
e) A PDF version of the article is available for download on the journal’s webpage free of charge.
f) From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism”. We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Sherry LinEditorial Assistant