Posted on Jul 23, 2018 We have introduced the new website and publishing system since July 22, 2018. The old website is shutdown, no information updated. You will enjoy the better interface and faster access to the contents and webpages, as well as a convenient process for m Read More
Posted on Apr 2, 2018 2018 Q1: Articles Received: 39; Accepted: 20; Rejected: 18; Published: 12; Retracted: 02017: Articles Received: 97; Accepted: 63; Rejected: 23; Published: 47; Retracted: 02016: Articles Received: 11.. Read More
Posted on May 2, 2018 Higher Education Studies (HES) is calling for submission of papers for the Vol. 9, No. 1, March 2019 issue (Deadline: February 2, 2019). You are cordially invited to submit manuscripts to HES. If you are interested in submitting a manuscript to JFR, pleas Read More
- A Positive Education Program to Promote Wellbeing in Schools: A Case Study from a Hong Kong School
- Wai Chun Cherry Au
- Kerry John Kennedy
- An Investigation of Professional Problems of Physical Education and Sports Teachers and Effects of These Problems on their Performance and Motivation
- Murat Kul
- Sevim Handan Yilmaz
- Fatih Yasartürk
- Should Lecturers be willing to Teach High-functioning Autistic Students: What do They Need to Know?
- E. Ponomaryova
- H. Gendel Guterman
- N. Davidovitch
- Y. Shapira
- Intrinsic Motivation and 21st-Century Skills in an Undergraduate Engineering Project: The Formula Student Project
- Iris Talmi
- Orit Hazzan
- Reuven Katz
- Inclusive Higher Education for Students with Disabilities in China: What Do the University Teachers Think?
- Yuexin Zhang
- Sandra Rosen
- Li Cheng
- Jingshan Li
- Academicians in Turkey: An Evaluation of Current Status of Academic Staff in Higher Education
- Bertan Akyol
- Filiz Tanrısevdi
- Brazilian Immigrant Adolescents: Stress and Support Identified in Ecomap Drawings
- Rachel Tennant
- Chieh Li
- Louis Kruger
- Soraia Leite
- Instructors’ Perceptions of English for Academic Purposes Textbooks at University Level
- Thaer Issa Tawalbeh
Journal Publishing Workflow
Please see the workflow for the article publication:
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a) Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b) Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 2-3 weeks.
c) Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d) If the submission is accepted, the authors revise accordingly and pay the publication fee (400USD).
e) A PDF version of the article is available for download on the journal’s webpage free of charge.
f) From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism”. We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Sherry LinEditorial Assistant