Posted on Oct 31, 2020 Higher Education Studies (HES) is calling for papers for the Vol. 11, No. 1, March 2021 issue (Deadline: February 1, 2021). You are cordially invited to submit manuscripts to HES. If you are interested in submitting a manuscript to HES, please view the jo Read More
Posted on Oct 8, 2020 CCSE Publishing Statistics in 2020Q3 has been released, please find the details at http://www.ccsenet.org/journal/index.php/hes/announcements/reports Read More
Posted on Jul 5, 2019 Higher Education Studies (HES) has been indexed in ERA, Excellence in Research for Australia, Australia’s national research evaluation framework. ERA identifies and promotes excellence across the full spectrum of research activity in Australia’s higher ed Read More
- A Machine Learning-Based Computational System Proposal Aiming at Higher Education Dropout Prediction
- Maria do Carmo Nicoletti
- Osvaldo Luiz de Oliveira
- p12 PDF
- Design on Big data Platform-based in Higher Education Institute
- Sajeewan Pratsri
- Prachyanun Nilsook
- p36 PDF
- Learning Management STEAM Model on Massive Open Online Courses Using Augmented Reality to Enhance Creativity and Innovation
- Nawarat Wittayakhom
- Pallop Piriyasurawong
- p44 PDF
- The Profile of the Supervising Lecturer: On the Association between Supervision Outputs and the Nature of the Supervision
- Nitza Davidovitch
- Eyal Eckhaus
- p62 PDF
- Primary School Students' Attitudes towards Reading
- Hatice Vatansever Bayraktar
- Buket Acikses Firat
- p77 PDF
- Student Wellbeing in the Teaching and Learning Environment: A Study Exploring Student and Staff Perspectives
- Elena Riva
- Rebecca Freeman
- Lauren Schrock
- Victoria Jelicic
- Cameron-Tosh Ozer
- Ruth Caleb
- p103 PDF
- Professional Experience in Australian Initial Teacher Education: An Appraisal of Policy and Practice
- Susan Ledger
- Christine Ure
- Madeline Burgess
- Chad Morrison
- p116 PDF
Journal Publishing Workflow
Please see the workflow for the article publication:
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a) Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b) Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 4-10 weeks.
c) Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d) If the submission is accepted, the authors revise accordingly and pay the article processing charge (formatting and hosting).
e) A PDF version of the article is available for download on the journal’s webpage free of charge.
f) From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism”. We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- CNKI Scholar
- Education Resources Information Center (ERIC)
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Google Scholar
- Open Access Journals Search Engine(OAJSE)
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Sherry LinEditorial Assistant