Posted on Jan 2, 2020 CCSE Publishing Statistics in 2019 has been released, please find the details at http://www.ccsenet.org/journal/index.php/hes/announcements/reports Read More
Posted on Oct 31, 2019 Higher Education Studies (HES) is calling for submission of papers for the Vol. 10, No. 1, March 2020 issue (Deadline: February 1, 2020). You are cordially invited to submit manuscripts to HES. If you are interested in submitting a manuscript to HES, plea Read More
Posted on Jul 5, 2019 Higher Education Studies (HES) has been indexed in ERA, Excellence in Research for Australia, Australia’s national research evaluation framework. ERA identifies and promotes excellence across the full spectrum of research activity in Australia’s higher ed Read More
- A Cutting Edge Method in Chinese Piano Education: the Xindi Applied Piano Pedagogy
- Wei Guo
- Leonard John Cosaitis
- Use of Self-Assessment of Video Recording to Raise Students’ Awareness of Development of Their Oral Presentation Skills
- Mohamed M. Khalifa Tailab
- Nicole Y. Marsh
- Research Synthesis of Meta-Analyses of Preservice Teacher Preparation Practices in Higher Education
- Carl J. Dunst
- Deborah W. Hamby
- Robin B. Howse
- Helen Wilkie
- Kimberly Annas
- Using Smartphones in Learning Arabic by AOU Students
- Issa Khalil Alhasanat
- Progress towards a World-Class Research University status: The case of Nanjing Agricultural University
- Wanjiru Ruth Irungu
- Xiaoguang Liu
- Chuyu Han
- Alvin Bomer
- Wambui Ann Wanjiru
- Exploration and Practice of International Collaborative Teaching Mode for Innovation Talents
- Tianhong Pan
- Yi Zhu
- Shan Chen
Journal Publishing Workflow
Please see the workflow for the article publication:
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a) Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b) Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 4-10 weeks.
c) Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d) If the submission is accepted, the authors revise accordingly and pay the article processing charge (formatting and hosting).
e) A PDF version of the article is available for download on the journal’s webpage free of charge.
f) From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism”. We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- CNKI Scholar
- Education Resources Information Center (ERIC)
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Google Scholar
- Open Access Journals Search Engine(OAJSE)
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Sherry LinEditorial Assistant