Posted on Jul 5, 2019 Higher Education Studies (HES) has been indexed in ERA, Excellence in Research for Australia, Australia’s national research evaluation framework. ERA identifies and promotes excellence across the full spectrum of research activity in Australia’s higher ed Read More
Posted on Jul 2, 2019 CCSE Publishing Statistics in 2019Q2 has been released, please find the details at http://www.ccsenet.org/journal/index.php/hes/announcements/reports Read More
Posted on Jul 23, 2018 We have introduced the new website and publishing system since July 22, 2018. The old website is shutdown, no information updated. You will enjoy the better interface and faster access to the contents and webpages, as well as a convenient process for m Read More
- Analysis of the Relationship between Quadrilaterals Achievement Levels and Van Hiele Geometric Thinking Levels of the Seventh Grade Students
- Meryem Ersoy
- Onur Alp İlhan
- Sevim Sevgi
- Student Evaluation of Lecturers – What do Faculty Members Think about the Damage Caused by Teaching Surveys?
- Nitza Davidovich
- Eyal Eckhaus
- Beliefs of Life Cycle in the Cultural Life of Ethnic Minorities in Northwestern Vietnam in Current Context
- Le Van Loi
- Hoang Thi Lan
- Investigation of Vocational High School Students 'Views on Smart Phone Use: A Case Study
- Ezgi Pelin Yildiz
- Ayşe Alkan
- The Implementation of the Lesson Study in Basic Teacher Education: A Research Review
- Eurydice-Maria Kanellopoulou
- Maria Darra
Journal Publishing Workflow
Please see the workflow for the article publication:
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a) Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b) Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 2-3 weeks.
c) Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d) If the submission is accepted, the authors revise accordingly and pay the publication fee (400USD).
e) A PDF version of the article is available for download on the journal’s webpage free of charge.
f) From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism”. We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- CNKI Scholar
- Education Resources Information Center (ERIC)
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Google Scholar
- Open Access Journals Search Engine(OAJSE)
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Sherry LinEditorial Assistant