Posted on Feb 6, 2021 Higher Education Studies (HES) is calling for papers for the Vol. 11, No. 2, June 2021 issue (Deadline: May 1, 2021). You are cordially invited to submit manuscripts to HES. If you are interested in submitting a manuscript to HES, please view the journal’ Read More
Posted on Jan 4, 2021 CCSE Publishing Statistics in 2020 has been released, please find the details at http://www.ccsenet.org/journal/index.php/hes/announcements/reports Read More
Posted on Jul 5, 2019 Higher Education Studies (HES) has been indexed in ERA, Excellence in Research for Australia, Australia’s national research evaluation framework. ERA identifies and promotes excellence across the full spectrum of research activity in Australia’s higher ed Read More
- Simulation-Based Training: From a Traditional Course to Remote Learning - the COVID-19 Effect
- Albachiara Boffelli
- Matteo Kalchschmidt
- Avraham Shtub
- p8 PDF
- Analysis of Undergraduates’ Compulsory Courses in China’s Comprehensive Universities – A Case Study
- Sai Ma
- Yanrong Li
- Peipei Zhang
- p42 PDF
- Obstacles of Teaching Science in Saudi Universities and the Proposed Solutions during the COVID-19
- Eiad Abdulhalim Mohammad Alnajjar
- p65 PDF
- Social Media among Thai students: Narcissism, self-identity or empowerment?
- Yuwanuch Gulatee
- Babara Combes
- Yuwadee Yoosabai
- p79 PDF
- Overcoming Barriers of Study Delay by Implementing A Warm Bounded Learning Community
- Hester Brauer
- Miranda de Hei
- p94 PDF
- Measuring Building Height Using Point Cloud Data Derived from Unmanned Aerial System Imagery in an Undergraduate Geospatial Science Course
- David Kulhavy
- I-Kuai Hung
- Daniel R. Unger
- Reid Viegut
- Yanli Zhang
- p105 PDF
- Socially Accountable Medical Education: Our Story Might Not Be Yours
- Brian M. Ross
- Erin Cameron
- p114 PDF
- How is Academic Performance Affected by Delay in Student Loan Disbursement in Kenyan Universities? A Case Study of Kenyatta University
- Alvin Bomer
- Xiaoguang Liu
- Wanjiru Ruth Irungu
- Wambui Ann Wanjiru
- p121 PDF
- Collaborative Experiential Learning Process for Enhancing Digital Entrepreneurship
- Suvanna Trongtorsak
- Kobkiat Saraubon
- Prachyanun Nilsook
- p137 PDF
- Motivational Factors for Learning English as a Second Language Acquisition in Canada
- Shahla Sattar Khan
- Mehmet Takkac
- p160 PDF
- Learning Management on Sexual Diversity in Social Studies through a Case Study on Identity Formation in LGBT Elderly
- Nipitpon Nanthawong
- Thongchai Phuwanatwichit
- Charin Mangkhang
- Atchara Sarobol
- p171 PDF
- The Use of Narrative Resources in a Career-counselling Course
- Athanasios Verdis
- Spyros Kokkotas
- Lisa Dorli
- p183 PDF
Journal Publishing Workflow
Please see the workflow for the article publication:
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a) Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b) Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 4-10 weeks.
c) Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d) If the submission is accepted, the authors revise accordingly and pay the article processing charge (formatting and hosting).
e) A PDF version of the article is available for download on the journal’s webpage free of charge.
f) From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism”. We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- CNKI Scholar
- Education Resources Information Center (ERIC)
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Google Scholar
- Open Access Journals Search Engine(OAJSE)
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Sherry LinEditorial Assistant