Synthesis of 4,4’-(Arylmethylene)bis(1H-pyrazol-5-ols) Using Silica-bonded Ionic Liquid as Recyclable Catalyst
- Mojtaba Baghernejad
- Khodabakhsh Niknam
AbstractN-(3-Silicapropyl)-N-methyl imidazolium hydrogen sulfate ([Sipmim]HSO4) is prepared and employed as a recyclable catalyst for the synthesis of 4,4’-(arylmethylene)bis(1H-pyrazol-5-ols) from aromatic aldehydes with 3-methyl-l-phenyl-5-pyrazolone in refluxing ethanol. [Sipmim]HSO4 could be recycled for several times without any additional treatment.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Academic Journals Database
- Bibliography and Index of Geology
- CAB Abstracts
- CAS (American Chemical Society)
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- EuroPub Database
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Google Scholar
- Albert JohnEditorial Assistant