Posted on Jul 1, 2020 Sustainable Agriculture Research (sar) is calling for papers for the Vol. 9, No. 4, November 2020 issue (Deadline: October 1, 2020). You are cordially invited to submit manuscripts to SAR. If you are interested in submitting a manuscript to SAR, please vi Read More
Posted on Jul 5, 2019 Sustainable Agriculture Research (SAR) has been indexed in ERA, Excellence in Research for Australia, Australia’s national research evaluation framework. ERA identifies and promotes excellence across the full spectrum of research activity in Australia’s h Read More
Posted on Jan 25, 2018 As you are aware, printing and delivery of journals results in causing a significant amount of detrimental impact to the environment. Being a responsible publisher and being considerate for the envi.. Read More
- Evaluation of Seed Quality Attributes of Sorghum Germplasm Accessions from Eastern, Coastal and Nyanza Regions, Kenya
- C. W. Muui
- R. M. Muasya
- S. Nguluu
- A. Kambura
- Dairy Producers Market Participation Decision and Volume of Milk Supply in Mekelle City, Ethiopia
- Hailay Girmay
- Belaineh Legesse
- Abebe Ejigu
- Seare Tajebe
- Socio-economic Benefits of Non-timber Forest Products to the AFCOE2M Communities of Southern Cameroon
- R. G. Caspa
- G. N. Nyambi
- Mbang J. Amang
- M. N. Mabe
- A. B. Nwegueh
- B. Foahom
- Effect of Cropping System and Nitrogen on Maize and Soy Bean Yields in Western Kenya
- P. O. Mongare
- J. R. Okalebo
- C. O. Othieno
- J. O. Ochuodho
- R. Njoroge
- A. N. Otinga
- Innovations of Organic Agriculture, Challenges and Organic Certification in the United States
- ZaDarreyal Wiggins
- Dilip Nandwani
- Evaluation of Biorational Insecticides as Stand-alone Treatments for the Management of the Pigweed Flea Beetle, Disonycha glabrata (Coleoptera: Chrysomelidae), in Organic Production of Amaranthus spp.
- Roger V. Vorsah
- Beatrice N. Dingha
- Harmandeep Sharma
- Louis E. Jackai
- Fruit Waste as Natural Pectin Source for Jam Production in Rural Communities
- Ariane M. Kluczkovski
- Augusto Kluczkovski-Junior
- Arine V. Lopes
- Samir C. B. Pinto
- Diana C. Monteiro
- Technical Efficiency of Wheat Producers in North Shewa Zone of Amhara Region, Central Ethiopia
- Tadesse Getachew
- Mengistu Ketema
- Degye Goshu
- Degnet Abebaw
- Concentration, Temperature and Storage duration Influence Chemical Stability of Compost Tea
- Sanjamveer S. Vehniwal
- Raphael Ofoe
- Lord Abbey
- Welfare Impact of Moringa Market Participation in Southern Ethiopia
- Tezera W. Meskel
- Mengistu Ketema
- Jema Haji
- Lemma Zemedu
What is e-Version FirstTM
e-Version First is a feature offered through our journal platform. It allows PDF version of manuscripts that have been peer reviewed and accepted, to be hosted online prior to their inclusion in a final printed journal. Readers can freely access or cite the article.
We aim to publish accepted manuscripts in e-Version First in two week's time after the final draft completed.
Each paper published in Journal of Agricultural Science is assigned a DOI®number, which appears beneath the author's affiliation in the published paper. Click HERE to know what is DOI (Digital Object Identifier)? Click HERE to retrieve Digital Object Identifiers (DOIs) for journal articles, books, and chapters.
Competing Interests Statement
All authors of Sustainable Agriculture Research are requested to disclose any actual or potential conflict of interest including any financial, professional, personal or other relationships with other people or organizations, along with the paper. Download MS-Word
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a). Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b). Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 4-10 weeks.
c). Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d). The authors revise paper and pay the article processing charge (formatting and hosting).
e). After publication, the authors are requested to kindly complete an application form if they need free print copies.
f). E-journal in PDF is available on the journal’s webpage, free of charge for download.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism”. We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Joan LeeEditorial Assistant