Posted on Oct 6, 2019 CCSE Publishing Statistics in 2019Q3 has been released, please find the details at http://www.ccsenet.org/journal/index.php/res/announcements/reports Read More
Posted on Aug 12, 2019 Review of European Studies is now calling for papers for Vol. 11, No. 4, December 2019 issue. (Submission Deadline: November 5, 2019). If you are interested in submitting a manuscript to this journal, please review the About the Journal page for the journ Read More
Posted on Jun 27, 2019 Review of European Studies (RES) has been indexed in ERA 2018 Journal List. Excellence in Research for Australia, Australia’s national research evaluation framework. ERA identifies and promotes excellence across the full spectrum of research activity in A Read More
- Alienation and Emotion: Hegel Versus Sentimentalism and Romanticism
- Warren D. TenHouten
- Recreating an American Myth: An Analytical Reading of Paul Bunyan by W. H. Auden and Benjamin Britten
- Alexander Chih-Yuan Mai
- Eliminating Poverty Through Educational Approaches-The Indian Experience
- Mohamed Buheji
- Understanding Bourdieu - Cultural Capital and Habitus
- Xiaowei Huang
- A World in the Balance: The Economy Towards Recession
- Giovanni Antonio COSSIGA
- A Fragile Hold on Consumption: Consumption and the New Middle Class in Colombia
- Lina Martínez
- John Rennie Short
- Maria Isabel Zafra
Journal Publishing Workflow
Please see the workflow for the article publication:
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a) Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b) Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 4-12 weeks.
c) Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d) If the submission is accepted, the authors revise accordingly and pay the publication fee (400USD).
e) A PDF version of the article is available for download on the journal's webpage free of charge.
f) From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of "Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism". We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Academic Journals Database
- CNKI Scholar
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Google Scholar
- Harvard Library
- Harvard Library E-Journals
- IBZ Online
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB)
- The Keepers Registry
- UCR Library
- Universe Digital Library
- Zeitschriften daten bank (ZDB)
- Paige DouEditorial Assistant