Posted on Aug 12, 2019 Review of European Studies is now calling for papers for Vol. 11, No. 4, December 2019 issue. (Submission Deadline: November 5, 2019). If you are interested in submitting a manuscript to this journal, please review the About the Journal page for the journ Read More
Posted on Jul 2, 2019 CCSE Publishing Statistics in 2019Q2 has been released, please find the details at http://www.ccsenet.org/journal/index.php/res/announcements/reports Read More
Posted on Jun 27, 2019 Review of European Studies (RES) has been indexed in ERA 2018 Journal List. Excellence in Research for Australia, Australia’s national research evaluation framework. ERA identifies and promotes excellence across the full spectrum of research activity in A Read More
- The Concept of Authentic and Inauthentic Existence in the Philosophy of Martin Heidegger: The ‘Quarrel’ of Communitarians and Libertarians
- Eugene Anowai
- Stephen Chukwujekwu
- Business Taxation in an Emerging Economy: Analysing Corporate Tax Incidence
- Samiksha Agarwal
- Lekha Chakraborty
- Optimal Pricing and Capacity Under Well-Defined and Well-Known Deterministic Demand Fluctuations
- Tchai Tavor
- Limor Dina Gonen
- Uriel Spiegel
- Computer-Aided-Instruction (CAI) as an Innovative Method for Optimizing the Quality of Social Studies Lecturers in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions for Quality Teacher Education in Nigeria
- Mezieobi, Daniel Ibeawuchi
- Onyeanusi, Obiageli C.
- Chukwu, Peter N.
- Chukwu, Chineyere Loveth
- Service Use Behaviors, Factors and Integrated Marketing Communications Strategies Which Affected the Choice of Personal Loan Service of Bank Customers in Thailand
- Chawadon Sirikhemarak
- Kuntida Thamwipat
- Pornpapatsorn Princhankol
- Historical Documentary Gender Identities in Goumenissa of Greece Multimodal Research Material
- Maria Kiouzepi
- Despina Kavallari
- Athanasios Staurou
- Ifigenia Vamvakidou
- Extrinsic Factors Influencing Internal Auditors’ Effectiveness in Jordanian Public Sector
- Hamza Mohammad Alqudah
- Noor Afza Amran
- Haslinda Hassan
- Evolution of the Common Belief That “Things Have Costs”: Psychological Perspective
- Sergei Peregonchuk
- The Memory of the French Centurions: Asia-Europe Connections in the Tragic Memory of Pierre Schoendoerffer’s Films
- José Maurício Saldanha Alvarez
- The Implication of Corruption on Economic Progress of Nigeria
- Cordelia Onyinyechi Omodero
Journal Publishing Workflow
Please see the workflow for the article publication:
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a) Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b) Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 2-3 weeks.
c) Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d) If the submission is accepted, the authors revise accordingly and pay the publication fee (400USD).
e) A PDF version of the article is available for download on the journal's webpage free of charge.
f) From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of "Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism". We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Academic Journals Database
- CNKI Scholar
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Google Scholar
- Harvard Library
- Harvard Library E-Journals
- IBZ Online
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB)
- The Keepers Registry
- UCR Library
- Universe Digital Library
- Zeitschriften daten bank (ZDB)
- Paige DouEditorial Assistant