Publish a Special Issue
If interested in publishing a special issue with this journal, please contact us for details, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In this regard, the following points should be considered:
1. If you would like to publish a special issue, please discuss it with us at least five months before publication to give us time to prepare.
2. You should pay a publication fee for each article. Usually, we publish eight to thirty articles per issue.
3. We will offer you a number of printed journals - maximum two copies of each article.
4. We provide you with a free e-journal in PDF, if you need it.
5. You may nominate guest editors and reviewers for the special issue, and we will list their names in the issue.
(The data was calculated based on Google Scholar Citations)
Google-based Impact Factor (2018): 6.49
h-index (January 2018): 30
i10-index (January 2018): 163
h5-index (January 2018): 19
h5-median(January 2018): 25
- Aerospace Database
- American International Standards Institute (AISI)
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine)
- CAB Abstracts
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Google Scholar
- Norwegian Centre for Research Data
- Open J-Gate
- Polska Bibliografia Naukowa
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Universal Digital Library
- Sunny LeeEditorial Assistant