Posted on Jul 15, 2019 We are now seeking submissions for Vol. 9, No. 1, January 2020 issue. Submission deadline: December 10, 2019. Please find the journal’s profile at http://jmsr.ccsenet.org and submit your manuscripts online. You may also e-mail submissions to jmsr@ccse Read More
Posted on Jul 15, 2019 2019: Articles Received: 40; Accepted: 25; Rejected: 15; Published: 20; Retracted: 0 2018: Articles Received: 53; Accepted: 32; Rejected: 16; Published: 23; Retracted: 0 2017: Articles Received: 61; Accepted: 37; Rejected: 20; Published: 27; Retract Read More
Posted on Jan 23, 2018 As you are aware, printing and delivery of journals results in causing a significant amount of detrimental impact to the environment. Being a responsible publisher and being considerate for the envi.. Read More
- The Influence of Oxidizing Agent in the Chemical Deposition of Polypyrrole on Lead Alloy Surface
- Inês Moreira Vilanova Pinheiro
- Liu Yao Cho
- Metal Complexes Derived of Diosmin with Biological Activities in vitro
- Maéli M. F. Civa
- Dirceu G. de Souza
- Renata G. Silva
- Dayany da S. A. Maciel
- Ricardo L. Tranquilin
- Susana N. Diniz
- Cristina E. Okuyama
- Márcio L. dos Santos
- Regina M. S. Pereira
- Study of Martensitic Transformation in 304L Austenitic Stainless Steel after Tensile and Low Cycle Fatigue Tests
- Gláucio Soares da Fonseca
- Silvana Carreiro de Oliveira
- Jéssica Gadêlha Chaves
- Pedro Pena Leite
- Fabiane Roberta Freitas Da Silva
- Luiz Carlos Rolim Lopes
- Vibratory Stress Relief and Vibratory Weld Conditioning of Flux cored arc welded CA6NM steel
- Luiz Fernando Cursino Briet de Almeida
- Julio Cesar Lourenco
- Maria Ismenia Sodero Toledo Faria
- Decio Lima Vieira
- Alain Laurent Marie Robin
- Carlos Angelo Nunes
- Synthesis and Study of Thermo Physical Properties of Phthalic anhydride glycerol Resin (PAGR) from Soybean Oil
- Shafqat Abbas
- Zaheer Ahmad
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a). Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b). Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 4-10 weeks.
c). Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d). The authors revise paper and pay Article Processing Charge (Formatting and Hosting, 300USD).
e) A PDF version of the article is available for download on the journal’s webpage free of charge.
f) From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of "Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism". We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Google-based Impact Factor (2017): 5.94
h-index (January 2018): 13
i10-index (January 2018): 20
h5-index (January 2018): 12
h5-median (January 2018): 26
- Lily GreenEditorial Assistant