Navier-Stokes Three Dimensional Equations Solutions Volume Three
- Biruk Petros
Solution of Navier-Stokes equation is found by introducing new method for solving differential equations. This new method is writing periodic scalar function in any dimensions and any dimensional vector fields as the sum of sine and cosine series with proper coefficients. The method is extension of Fourier series representation for one variable function to multi-variable functions and vector fields.
Before solving Navier-Stokes equations we introduce a new technique for writing periodic scalar functions or vector fields as the sum of cosine and sine series with proper coefficients. Fourier series representation is background for our new technique.
Periodic nature of initial velocity for Navier-Stokes problem helps us write the vector field in the form of cosine and sine series sum which simplify the problem.
- Academic Journals Database
- Aerospace Database
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine)
- Civil Engineering Abstracts
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Google Scholar
- Harvard Library
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Standard Periodical Directory
- The Keepers Registry
- UC Riverside Library
- Universal Digital Library
- Sophia WangEditorial Assistant