Posted on Sep 12, 2019 We are seeking submissions for Vol. 11, No. 6, December 2019 issue. Submission deadline: November 5, 2019. Read More
Posted on Jul 2, 2019 CCSE Publishing Statistics in 2019Q2 has been released, please find the details at http://www.ccsenet.org/journal/index.php/jmr/announcements/reports Read More
Posted on Mar 13, 2019 We are seeking submissions for Vol. 11, No. 3, June 2019 issue. Submission deadline: May 5, 2019. Read More
- Dynamics of Equilibrium Prices With Differential and Delay Differential Equations Using Characteristic Equation Techniques
- Martin Anokye
- Henry Amankwah
- Emmanuel Kwame Essel
- Irene Kafui Amponsah
- Application of Homotopy to the Ageing Process of Human Body Within the Framework of Algebraic Topology
- Lewis Brew
- William Obeng-Denteh
- David Delali Zigli
- Design ”Strong Diffie-Hellman-Exponential-Schnnor Key Exchange” Over Elliptic Curves (SDH-XS-KE Over EC)
- Demba Sow
- Mamadou Ghouraissiou Camara
- Fractional Strong Matching Preclusion of Split-Star Networks
- Ping Han
- Yuzhi Xiao
- Chengfu Ye
- He Li
- A Generalized Uncertain Fractional Forward Difference Equations of Riemann-Liouville Type
- Pshtiwan Othman Mohammed
- On the Solution of Korteweg de Vries Equation by Laplace Homotopy Pertubation Method
- Wanchak Satsanit
- Kankullanat Arnuphap
Journal Publishing Workflow
Please see the workflow for the article publication:
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a) Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b) Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 2-3 weeks.
c) Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d) If the submission is accepted, the authors revise accordingly and pay the publication fee (300USD).
e) A PDF version of the article is available for download on the journal's webpage free of charge.
f) From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of "Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism". We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Academic Journals Database
- Aerospace Database
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine)
- Civil Engineering Abstracts
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Google Scholar
- Harvard Library
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB)
- The Keepers Registry
- UCR Library
- Universe Digital Library
- Sophia WangEditorial Assistant