Posted on Jan 7, 2019 We are seeking submissions for Vol. 11, No. 2, April 2019 issue. Submission deadline: March 5, 2019. Read More
Posted on Jan 3, 2019 2018: Articles Received: 182; Accepted: 111; Rejected: 71; Published: 80; Retracted: 0... Read More
Posted on Nov 8, 2018 We are seeking submissions for Vol. 11, No. 1, February 2019 issue. Submission deadline: January 5, 2019. Read More
- On the Existence, Uniqueness and Application of the Finite Difference Method for Solving Robin Elliptic Boundary Value Problem
- Germain Nguimbi
- Diogène Vianney Pongui Ngoma
- Vital Delmas Mabonzo
- Bienaime Bervi Bamvi Madzou
- Melchior Josièrne Jupy Kokolo
- An Application of Fixed Point Theorems in Fuzzy Metric Space
- Ali Hassan Abbaker Abd Alla
- A Dichotomic Algorithm for Transportation Network and Land Use Problem
- Mamadou Koné
- Mouhamadou A.M.T. Baldé
- Babacar M. Ndiaye
- Fundamental Frequency of Laminated Composite Thick Spherical Shells
- Mohammad Zannon
- Regularisation Technique for a Distributed Parameter Identification Problem
- Joseph Acquah
- Francis Benyah
- Jerry S. Y. Kuma
- Solving Arbitrage Problem on the Financial Market Under the Mixed Fractional Brownian Motion With Hurst Parameter H ∈]1/2,3/4[
- Eric Djeutcha
- Didier Alain Njamen Njomen
- Louis-Aimé Fono
- Mathematical Details on Singular Integral Equation Method for Solving Crack Problems
- Youn-Sha Chan
- Sergiy Koshkin
Journal Publishing Workflow
Please see the workflow for the article publication:
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a) Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b) Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 2-3 weeks.
c) Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d) If the submission is accepted, the authors revise accordingly and pay the publication fee (300USD).
e) A PDF version of the article is available for download on the journal's webpage free of charge.
f) From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of "Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism". We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Academic Journals Database
- Aerospace Database
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine)
- Civil Engineering Abstracts
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Google Scholar
- Harvard Library
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Standard Periodical Directory
- The Keepers Registry
- UC Riverside Library
- Universal Digital Library
- Sophia WangEditorial Assistant