Posted on Jan 21, 2021 We are seeking submissions for Vol. 13, No. 2, April 2021 issue. Submission deadline: March 5, 2021. Read More
Posted on Jan 5, 2021 CCSE Publishing Statistics in 2020 has been released, please find the details at http://www.ccsenet.org/journal/index.php/jmr/announcements/reports Read More
Posted on Mar 19, 2020 We are recruiting reviewers for the journal. If you are interested in becoming a reviewer, we welcome you to join us. Please find the application form and details at http://recruitment.ccsenet.org a.. Read More
- Lp-Adaptive Estimation Under Partially Linear Constraint in Regression Model
- Kouame Florent Kouakou
- Armel Fabrice Evrard Yode
- p74 PDF
- To the Question of Gauss’s Curvature in n-Dimensional Euclidian Space
- Sergey O. Gladkov
- p93 PDF
- Global Analysis of SIRS Epidemic Model With General Incidence Function and Incomplete Recovery Rates Stochastical Model
- Dramane Ouedraogo
- Ali Traore
- Aboudramane Guiro
- p100 PDF
- Linear k-power Preservers on Tensor Products of Matrices
- Le Yan
- Yang Zhang
- p110 PDF
- Optimization of Energy in Wireless Sensor Networks by Connectivity and Scheduling of Sensor Activity
- Abdoulaye Ali Ibrahima
- Saley Bisso
- Salimata Gueye Diagne
- Dthi Dione
- p116 PDF
Journal Publishing Workflow
Please see the workflow for the article publication:
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a) Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b) Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 4-10 weeks.
c) Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d) If the submission is accepted, the authors revise accordingly and pay the article processing charge (formatting and hosting).
e) A PDF version of the article is available for download on the journal's webpage free of charge.
f) From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of "Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism". We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Academic Journals Database
- Aerospace Database
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine)
- Civil Engineering Abstracts
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Google Scholar
- Harvard Library
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB)
- The Keepers Registry
- UCR Library
- Universe Digital Library
- Sophia WangEditorial Assistant