Posted on Oct 6, 2019 CCSE Publishing Statistics in 2019Q3 has been released, please find the details at http://www.ccsenet.org/journal/index.php/jmr/announcements/reports Read More
Posted on Sep 12, 2019 We are seeking submissions for Vol. 11, No. 6, December 2019 issue. Submission deadline: November 5, 2019. Read More
Posted on Mar 13, 2019 We are seeking submissions for Vol. 11, No. 3, June 2019 issue. Submission deadline: May 5, 2019. Read More
- Blow-up for Semidiscretization of Semilinear Parabolic Equation With Nonlinear Boundary Condition
- Ardjouma Ganon
- Manin Mathurin Taha
- Kidjégbo Augustin Touré
- Notes on Constraint Qualifications for Second-Order Optimality Conditions
- Giorgio Giorgi
- Exact Solution of Linear and Nonlinear Wave Equations by Double Laplace and Iterative Method
- Adesina K. Adio
- Wumi S. Ajayi
- Olabode O. Bamisile
- Babatunde T. Akanbi
- Zeta Value Identities From Iterated Integrals With Additional Factors
- Chan-Liang Chung
- Minking Eie
- Functional Calculus on Real Interpolation Spaces for the Series Generators of C_0-groups
- Simon Joseph
- Manal Juma
- Isra Mukhtar
- Nagat Suoliman
- Fatin Saeed
- Mathematical Modeling: Issues and Challenges in Mathematics Education and Teaching
- Reuben S. Asempapa
- Derek J. Sturgill
- Parametric Equations for Space Curves Whose Spherical Images Are Slant Helices
- Abderrazzak EL HAIMI
- Malika IZID
- Amina OUAZZANI CHAHDI
Journal Publishing Workflow
Please see the workflow for the article publication:
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a) Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b) Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 4-12 weeks.
c) Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d) If the submission is accepted, the authors revise accordingly and pay the publication fee (300USD).
e) A PDF version of the article is available for download on the journal's webpage free of charge.
f) From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of "Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism". We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Academic Journals Database
- Aerospace Database
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine)
- Civil Engineering Abstracts
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Google Scholar
- Harvard Library
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB)
- The Keepers Registry
- UCR Library
- Universe Digital Library
- Sophia WangEditorial Assistant