Posted on Jan 21, 2021 We are seeking submissions for Vol. 13, No. 2, April 2021 issue. Submission deadline: March 5, 2021. Read More
Posted on Jan 5, 2021 CCSE Publishing Statistics in 2020 has been released, please find the details at http://www.ccsenet.org/journal/index.php/jmr/announcements/reports Read More
Posted on Mar 19, 2020 We are recruiting reviewers for the journal. If you are interested in becoming a reviewer, we welcome you to join us. Please find the application form and details at http://recruitment.ccsenet.org a.. Read More
- Characterizations of the Discrete Lindley and Discrete Poisson-Lindley Distributions
- G.G. Hamedani
- Mahrokh Najaf
- p10 PDF
- Total Edge Irregularity Strength of q Tuple Book Graphs
- Lucia Ratnasari
- Sri Wahyuni
- Yeni Susanti
- Diah Junia Eksi Palupi
- p16 PDF
- Motivic Hypercohomology Solutions in Field Theory and Applications in H-States
- Francisco Bulnes
- p31 PDF
- Some Remarks on the Relative Cohen-Macaulay Property
- Ibrahim Nonkan´e
- p41 PDF
- Growth Pattern of Animals Is a Model for the Growth of Humans
- V. L. Stass
- p47 PDF
- Consistency of an Estimator for Change Point in Volatility of Financial Returns
- Josephine Njeri Ngure
- Anthony Gichuhi Waititu
- p56 PDF
Journal Publishing Workflow
Please see the workflow for the article publication:
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a) Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b) Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 4-10 weeks.
c) Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d) If the submission is accepted, the authors revise accordingly and pay the article processing charge (formatting and hosting).
e) A PDF version of the article is available for download on the journal's webpage free of charge.
f) From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of "Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism". We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Academic Journals Database
- Aerospace Database
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine)
- Civil Engineering Abstracts
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Google Scholar
- Harvard Library
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB)
- The Keepers Registry
- UCR Library
- Universe Digital Library
- Sophia WangEditorial Assistant