Double Hopf Bifurcation of a Hematopoietic System with State Feedback Control
- Suqi Ma
AbstractThe dynamics of a system composed of hematopoietic stem cells and its relationship with neutrophils is ubiquitous due to periodic oscillating behavior induce cyclical neutropenia. Underlying the methodology of state feedback control with two time delays, double Hopf bifurcation occurs as varying time delay to reach its threshold value. By applying center manifold theory, the analytical analysis of system exposed the different dynamical feature in the classified regimes near double Hopf point. The novel dynamics as periodical solution and quasi-periodical attractor coexistence phenomena are explored and verified by numerical simulation.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Aerospace Database
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine)
- Civil Engineering Abstracts
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Google Scholar
- Harvard Library
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Standard Periodical Directory
- UC Riverside Library
- Universal Digital Library
- Sophia WangEditorial Assistant