Parametric Equations for Space Curves Whose Spherical Images Are Slant Helices
- Abderrazzak EL HAIMI
- Malika IZID
- Amina OUAZZANI CHAHDI
The curve whose tangent and binormal indicatrices are slant helices is called a slant-slant helix.
In this paper, we give a new characterization of a slant-slant helix and determine a vector differential equation of the third order satisfied by the derivative of principal normal vector fields of a regular curve. In terms of solution, we determine the parametric representation of the slant-slant helix from the intrinsic equations.
Finally, we present some examples of slant-slant helices by means of intrinsic equations.
- Academic Journals Database
- Aerospace Database
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine)
- Civil Engineering Abstracts
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Google Scholar
- Harvard Library
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB)
- The Keepers Registry
- UCR Library
- Universe Digital Library
- Sophia WangEditorial Assistant