Posted on Jul 15, 2019 2019Q2: Articles Received: 16; Accepted: 10; Rejected: 6; Published: 4; Retracted: 0 2019Q1: Articles Received: 8; Accepted: 5; Rejected: 3; Published: 5; Retracted: 0 2018: Articles Received: 56; Accepted: 34; Rejected: 22; Published: 25; Retracted Read More
Posted on Jan 23, 2018 As you are aware, printing and delivery of journals results in causing a significant amount of detrimental impact to the environment. Being a responsible publisher and being considerate for the envi.. Read More
Posted on Jan 1, 2018 We are now seeking submissions for Vol. 9, No. 1 2019 issue.Please submit your manuscript online or e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org.Please find the paper submission guide (MS-Word or PDF) and the MS.. Read More
- A Comparative Study on the Effect of Low-Dose Oral Ketamine and Subcutaneous Ketamine on Post General Anesthesia Delirium and Pain in Children Undergoing Inguinal Hernia Surgery
- Alireza Takzare
- Anahid Maleki
- Mehrdad Goudarzi
- Alireza Ebrahim Soltani
- Irandokht Ghorbani Sepehr
- Synergistic Effects of Nano-Sized Clinoptilolite and Nigella Sativa on Inflammatory and Hematological Factors in Rats with Type 2 Diabetes
- Elahe Bazri
- Sirous Khorram
- Mehran Mesgari
- Mohammad Asghari-jafarabadi
- Ali Tarighat-Esfanjani
- Yalda Salari
- Comparison of Shear Bond Strength of Orthodontic Metal Brackets Adhered to Composite Restorations Pretreated with Er;Cr:YSGG and CO2 Lasers and Phosphoric Acid
- Mohamad Mofateh
- Mashallah Khanemasjedi
- Meysam Noori
- Galectin-8 Modulates Innate and Adaptive Immune Response Genes in Bovine Neutrophils
- Eboghoye Eluka-Okoludoh
- Kingsley Ekwemalor
- Sarah Adjei-Fremah
- Bharath Mulakala
- Mulumebet Worku
- Determining Gender and Age by Mandibular Anatomy Landmarks in Computed Tomography with Cone-Beam (CBCT)
- Nasim Shams
- Mahshid Razavi
- Azar Mehrabi
- Sina Salehin
- Parisa Sarikhani
- Comparison of Serum Biochemical and Haematological Analyses in Patients with Age-Related Macular Degeneration and Diabetic Retinopathy
- Muberra Akdogan
- Yasemin Ustundag
- M. Cem Sabaner
- Mustafa Dogan
- The Effect of Mixed Organic Solvents Extract of Trachyspermum ammi with Different Concentrations on the Body Weight of Mice
- Ali Akbar Moghadamnia
- Maria Hashemi
- Parvin Sajadi Kaboudi
- Zahra Geraili
- Application of the 3'-Untranslated Region of Messenger RNA from Measles Virus Matrix Protein as an RNA Stabilizer: Implications in Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
- Marzieh Marzbany
- Fatemeh Ghassemi
- Mahsa Rasekhian
- Immunophenotype Study in Children with Leukemia and Its Relationship with Relapse in Ahvaz Shafa Hospital from 2013 to 2018
- Arash Alghasi
- Jamshid Safdarian
Journal of Molecular Biology Research has been indexed by AGRICOLA, which is one of four national libraries of the United States, housing one of the world's largest and most accessible agricultural information collections and serves as the nexus for a national network of state land-grant and U.S.
ESCI (Web of Science™ Core Collection)
Journal of Molecular Biology Research has been indexed by Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI), an index in the Web of Science™ Core Collection.
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a). Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b). Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 2-3 weeks.
c). Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d). The authors revise paper and pay publication fee (300USD).
e). E-journal in PDF is available on the journal's webpage, free of charge for download.
f) From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism”. We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Google-based Impact Factor (2017): 2.0
- Grace BrownEditorial Assistant