Posted on Jan 23, 2018 As you are aware, printing and delivery of journals results in causing a significant amount of detrimental impact to the environment. Being a responsible publisher and being considerate for the envi.. Read More
Posted on Jan 1, 2018 We are now seeking submissions for Vol. 9, No. 1 2019 issue.Please submit your manuscript online or e-mail it to email@example.com.Please find the paper submission guide (MS-Word or PDF) and the MS.. Read More
- Examining the Factors Affecting Endodontic Therapy Failure
- Shahla Shokrollahi Yancheshmeh Yancheshmeh
- p1 PDF
- Correlation Between mpMRI Staging and Final Surgical Pathology in Prostate Cancer
- Alireza Lashay
- Jafar Gholivandan
- Yaghoob Sehri
- Amirreza Elahian
- Mahyar Ghafari
- p6 PDF
- Comparison of Magnesium Sulfate and Nifedipine in Prevention of Preterm Labor
- Nahid Shahbazian
- Najmieh Saadati
- Mina Mahdavi
- p12 PDF
- Clinical Efficacy of Laparoscopy and Hystroscopic Dilation and Curettage Procedure in Managing Cesarean Scar Pregnancy
- Mahin Najafian
- Raziye Mohammad Jafari
- Zorvan Jalili
- Mojgan Barati
- Ameneh Mozafari Garmeh
- p18 PDF
- Frequency of Ectasia among Patients with Coronary Atherosclerosis by Angiography Dual Source & 64 CT SLICE Evaluatin
- Marzie Motevalli
- Mohammad Jalali
- Raheleh Najarian
- Fahimeh Rahnama
- Shahrooz Yazdani
- p24 PDF
- Investigating Job Stress among Professional Drivers
- Farzaneh Rahimpour
- Lida Jarahi
- Ehsan Rafeemanesh
- Atefeh Taghati
- Fatemeh Ahmadi
- p29 PDF
- Emergency Nurses Job Satisfaction Prediction Model: Personality traits, Resilience, Emotional Expression and Ambiguity Tolerance
- Sahar Eghbali
- Masoomeh Najafi
- p37 PDF
- Investigation of the Relationship between Parental Mental Disorders and Autism among the Children of West Azerbaijan -Iran
- Arezou Kiani Equal
- Javad Rasouli
- Sahar Kiani
- p59 PDF
- Mid and Long Term Echocardiographic and Clinical Follow up of Treated Rheumatic Mitral Stenosis Patients
- Lotfian Iman
- Shabestari Mahmoud
- Ebrahimi Mahmood
- Falsoleiman Homa
- Moohebati Mohsen
- Poorzand Hoorak
- Iravani Fateme
- Jalal Yazdi Majid
- p66 PDF
- Study of Anticancer Activity of Pratensein and Pratensein Glycoside Isolated from Cuscuta kotchiana
- Mandana Behbahani
- Mohaddeseh Moghaddam
- p73 PDF
- A Study on Testicular Development in Apteronotus albifrons
- Chengxu HA
- Cuihua YANG
- Wei WANG
- Yunzhong WANG
- Jiguang Qi
- p82 PDF
Journal of Molecular Biology Research has been indexed by AGRICOLA, which is one of four national libraries of the United States, housing one of the world's largest and most accessible agricultural information collections and serves as the nexus for a national network of state land-grant and U.S.
ESCI (Web of Science™ Core Collection)
Journal of Molecular Biology Research has been indexed by Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI), an index in the Web of Science™ Core Collection.
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a). Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b). Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 4-10 weeks.
c). Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d). The authors revise paper and pay Article Processing Charge (Formatting and Hosting, 300USD).
e). E-journal in PDF is available on the journal's webpage, free of charge for download.
f) From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism”. We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Google-based Impact Factor (2017): 2.0
- Grace BrownEditorial Assistant