Characterizations and Infinite Divisibility of Certain Recently Introduced Distributions III
- G.G. Hamedani
AbstractCertain characterizations of recently proposed univariate continuous distributions are presented in different directions. This work may be a source of preventing reinventing and duplicating the existing distributions and calling them newly proposed distributions.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Aerospace Database
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine)
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Google Scholar
- Harvard Library
- Library and Archives Canada
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Standard Periodical Directory
- UC Riverside Library
- Wendy SmithEditorial Assistant