Posted on Oct 12, 2020 CCSE Publishing Statistics in 2020Q3 has been released, please find the details at http://www.ccsenet.org/journal/index.php/ijsp/announcements/reports Read More
Posted on Jan 2, 2020 CCSE Publishing Statistics in 2019Q1 has been released, please find the details at http://www.ccsenet.org/journal/index.php/ijsp/announcements/reports Read More
International Journal of Statistics and Probability Indexed in Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA) 2018 Journal List
Posted on Jul 16, 2019 International Journal of Statistics and Probability (IJSP) has been indexed by ERA 2018 Journal List. Excellence in Research for Australia, Australia’s national research evaluation framework. ERA identifies and promotes excellence across the full spectrum Read More
- Estimation of the Parameters for the Exponentiated Weibull Distribution Based on Progressive Type-II Censoring Scheme
- Mohammed Mohammed Ahmed Almazah
- p1 PDF
- Sinh Inverted Exponential Distribution: Simulation & Application to Neck Cancer Disease
- Saeed E. Hemeda
- Ali M. Abdallah
- p11 PDF
- A Real Time and Interactive Web-Based Platform for Visualizing and Analyzing COVID-19 in Canada
- Dan Liu
- Yuan Du
- Yasin Khadem Charvadeh
- Jingyu Cui
- Li-Pang Chen
- Gansen Deng
- Qihuang Zhang
- Kaida Cai
- Joy He
- Wenqing He
- Grace Y. Yi
- p23 PDF
- A New Transformed t-test for Skewed Data: A Goodness-of-fit Approach
- Khairul Islam
- Tanweer J. Shapla
- p30 PDF
- Logistic Model to Predict the Contagion of Covid-19 in Mexico
- Juan Bacilio Guerrero Escamilla
- Sócrates López Pérez
- Sonia Bass Zavala
- p49 PDF
- Functional Time Series Analysis of Land Surface Temperature
- Karim Azumah
- Ananda Omutokoh Kube
- Bashiru Imoro Ibn Saeed
- p61 PDF
- Statistical Analysis to Bitcoin Transactions Network
- Argyrios Kalampakas
- Georgios C. Makris
- p85 PDF
What is e-Version FirstTM
e-Version First is a feature offered through our journal platform. It allows PDF version of manuscripts that have been peer reviewed and accepted, to be hosted online prior to their inclusion in a final printed journal. Readers can freely access or cite the article.
We aim to publish accepted manuscripts in e-Version First in two weeks' time after the final draft completed.
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a) Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b) Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 4-10 weeks.
c) Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d) If the submission is accepted, the authors revise accordingly and pay the article processing charge (formatting and hosting).
e) A PDF version of the article is available for download on the journal’s webpage free of charge.
f) From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism”. We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Aerospace Database
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine)
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Google Scholar
- Harvard Library
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB)
- UCR Library
- Wendy SmithEditorial Assistant