Posted on Nov 5, 2020 We are seeking submissions for Vol. 10, No. 1, January 2021 issue. Submission deadline: December 5, 2020. Please view the journal's profile and submit your manuscripts online. Authors are strongly encouraged to use the LaTeX style files to prepare.. Read More
Posted on Oct 12, 2020 CCSE Publishing Statistics in 2020Q3 has been released, please find the details at http://www.ccsenet.org/journal/index.php/ijsp/announcements/reports Read More
Posted on Jan 2, 2020 CCSE Publishing Statistics in 2019Q1 has been released, please find the details at http://www.ccsenet.org/journal/index.php/ijsp/announcements/reports Read More
- The New Bivariate Conway-Maxwell-Poisson Distribution Obtained by the Crossing Method
- Rufin Bidounga
- Evrand Giles Brunel Mandangui Maloumbi
- Réolie Foxie Mizélé Kitoti
- Dominique Mizère
- p1 PDF
- Confidence Interval for Change Point in Hazard Rate With Staggered Entry
- Dong-yun Kim
- Yanhong Wu
- p9 PDF
- Evaluating Safety of Type-A Weaving Sections Using Geometric and Traffic Operational Factors
- Venkata Mallipaddi
- Michael Anderson
- p21 PDF
- Estimation of the Shape Parameter of a Wear-Out Failure Period for a Three-Parameter Weibull Distribution in a Small Sample
- Toru Ogura
- Takatoshi Sugiyama
- Nariaki Sugiura
- p39 PDF
- New Test Statistics for One and Two Mean Vectors with Two-step Monotone Missing Data
- Mizuki Onozawa
- Ayaka Yagi
- Takashi Seo
- p56 PDF
- Statistical Modeling and Forecast of the Corona-Virus Disease (Covid-19) in Burkina Faso
- VICTORIEN F. KONANE
- Ali TRAORE
- p76 PDF
- Properties, Inference and Applications of Alpha Power Extended Inverted Weibull Distribution
- A. A. Ogunde
- S. T. Fayose
- B. Ajayi
- D. O. Omosigho
- p90 PDF
- Two Explicit Characterizations of the General Nonnegative-Definite Covariance Matrix Structure for Equality of BLUEs, WLSEs, and LSEs
- Phil D. Young
- Joshua D. Patrick
- Dean M. Young
- p108 PDF
- Estimation of VECM Parameter Using Bayesian Approach: An Application to Analysis of Macroeconomic Variables
- Meilina Retno Hapsari
- Suci Astutik
- Loekito Adi Soehono
- p113 PDF
What is e-Version FirstTM
e-Version First is a feature offered through our journal platform. It allows PDF version of manuscripts that have been peer reviewed and accepted, to be hosted online prior to their inclusion in a final printed journal. Readers can freely access or cite the article.
We aim to publish accepted manuscripts in e-Version First in two weeks' time after the final draft completed.
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a) Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b) Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 4-10 weeks.
c) Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d) If the submission is accepted, the authors revise accordingly and pay the article processing charge (formatting and hosting).
e) A PDF version of the article is available for download on the journal’s webpage free of charge.
f) From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism”. We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Aerospace Database
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine)
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Google Scholar
- Harvard Library
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB)
- UCR Library
- Wendy SmithEditorial Assistant