Posted on Feb 17, 2021 We are seeking submissions for Vol. 10, No. 3, May 2021 issue. Submission deadline: April 5, 2021. Please view the journal's profile and submit your manuscripts online. Authors are strongly encouraged to use the LaTeX style files to prepare.. Read More
Posted on Jan 5, 2021 CCSE Publishing Statistics in 2020 has been released, please find the details at http://www.ccsenet.org/journal/index.php/ijsp/announcements/reports Read More
International Journal of Statistics and Probability Indexed in Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA) 2018 Journal List
Posted on Jul 16, 2019 International Journal of Statistics and Probability (IJSP) has been indexed by ERA 2018 Journal List. Excellence in Research for Australia, Australia’s national research evaluation framework. ERA identifies and promotes excellence across the full spectrum Read More
- Dynamic Correlation Multivariate Stochastic Volatility Black-Litterman With Latent Factors
- Mihnea S. Andrei
- Sujit K. Ghosh
- Jian Zou
- p1 PDF
- Application of Gibbs Sampling in Modelling the Utilization Rate of Raw Materials for Drug Coating
- Ge Song
- Jiahui Yuan
- Charlie Cheng-Jie Ji
- p28 PDF
- A- Optimal Slope Design for Second Degree Kronecker Model Mixture Experiment With Four Ingredients With Application in Selected Fruits Blending
- Ngigi Peter Kung’u
- J. K. Arap Koske
- Josphat K. Kinyanjui
- p36 PDF
- Efficient Decomposition of Bayesian Networks With Non-graded Variables
- Alessandro Magrini
- p52 PDF
- Cross-Sectional and Time Series Data as the Basis for Panel Modelling: The Case of Kidnappings in México From 2010 to 2019
- Juan Bacilio Guerrero Escamilla
- Arquímedes Avilés Vargas
- p68 PDF
- Parametric Versus Semi and Nonparametric Regression Models
- Hamdy F. F. Mahmoud
- p90 PDF
- A Q-learning Approach to a Consumption-Investment Problem
- Ruy Lopez-Rios
- p110 PDF
- The Marshall-Olkin Half Logistic-G Family of Distributions With Applications
- Boikanyo Makubate
- Fastel Chipepa
- Broderick Oluyede
- Peter O. Peter
- p120 PDF
- Comparative Performance of Estimation Maximization Among Residual Estimators: A Structural Equation Modelling Perspective
- A. R. Abdul-Aziz
- Albert Luguterah
- Bashiru I. I. Saeed
- p138 PDF
What is e-Version FirstTM
e-Version First is a feature offered through our journal platform. It allows PDF version of manuscripts that have been peer reviewed and accepted, to be hosted online prior to their inclusion in a final printed journal. Readers can freely access or cite the article.
We aim to publish accepted manuscripts in e-Version First in two weeks' time after the final draft completed.
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a) Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b) Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 4-10 weeks.
c) Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d) If the submission is accepted, the authors revise accordingly and pay the article processing charge (formatting and hosting).
e) A PDF version of the article is available for download on the journal’s webpage free of charge.
f) From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism”. We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Aerospace Database
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine)
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Google Scholar
- Harvard Library
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB)
- UCR Library
- Wendy SmithEditorial Assistant