A SAS Macro for Adaptive Spatial Sampling
- Alan da Silva
- Iracema Mauriz
AbstractThis paper presents a SAS macro to estimate adaptive spatial sampling, which has been used to survey rare species. This technique is computationally difficult because of use of algorithms with GIS features such the creation of a grid, points inside polygons and contiguity. The results indicates that the SAS macro that was developed was capable of incorporating these GIS features, as well as estimating the parameters of the adaptive spatial sampling.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Aerospace Database
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine)
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Google Scholar
- Harvard Library
- Library and Archives Canada
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Standard Periodical Directory
- UCR Library
- Wendy SmithEditorial Assistant