Sinh Inverted Exponential Distribution: Simulation & Application to Neck Cancer Disease
- Saeed E. Hemeda
- Ali M. Abdallah
AbstractA goal of this research is providing new probability distribution called Sinh inverted exponential distribution. The new distribution was extensively depending on the hyperbolic sine family of distributions with exponential distribution as a baseline distribution. Valuable statistical properties of the proposed distribution including mathematical and asymptotic expressions for its probability density function and Reliability. Moments, quantiles, moment generating function, failure rate function, mean residual lifetime, order statistics and entropies are derived. Actually, the applicability and validation of this model is proved in simulation study and an application to neck cancer disease data.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Aerospace Database
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine)
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Google Scholar
- Harvard Library
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB)
- UCR Library
- Wendy SmithEditorial Assistant