Random Measure Algebras Under O-dot Product and Morse-Transue Integral Convolution
- Jason Hong Jae Park
AbstractIn this article, we consider two operations of random measures: O-dot product and the convolution product by Morse-Transue integral. With these two operations, we construct algebras of random measures. Also we investigate further on the explicit forms of the products of Wiener processes by O-dot operation and by Morse-Transue integral convolution.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Aerospace Database
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine)
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Google Scholar
- Harvard Library
- Library and Archives Canada
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB)
- UCR Library
- Wendy SmithEditorial Assistant