The Influence of the Bilingualism on the Social Development of a Person
- Sayana Movsum Baghirova
During the last decades, the social development of a person through bilingualism has drawn consideration attention from the researchers. The present study reviewers the influence of the bilingualism on the social development of a person. According to the classification of the linguists such as F. Veysalli the four types of the social development of a person are mentioned to be important each of which has an impact on the social development of a person.
The article highlights the social sides of the language. The various social activities are said to be realized by means of the language. The article underlines the possibilities of people’s speaking various languages not mixing them.
The bilingualism is explained to be understood in many various meanings such as the control of a person on two languages, the ability of using two languages in the same way, the ability of saying meaningful phrases in both languages, the proficiency of code switching, etc.
h-index (February 2018): 20
i10-index (February 2018): 58
h5-index (February 2018): 15
h5-median (February 2018): 22
- Academic Journals Database
- ANVUR (Italian National Agency for the Evaluation of Universities and Research Institutes)
- CNKI Scholar
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- IBZ Online
- Linguistic Bibliography
- Linguistics and Language Behavior Abstracts
- MLA International Bibliography
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- UCR Library
- Web of Science (Emerging Sources Citation Index)
- Diana XuEditorial Assistant