Article Processing Charge Adjustment Notice (Decrease from 600USD to 400USD, Effective May 1, 2020)
Posted on Apr 28, 2020
To encourage researchers and scholars to contribute innovative work about English linguistics during this hard period of coronavirus pandemic, effective May 1, International Journal of English Linguistics will decrease the article processing charge from 600USD to 400USD. Manuscripts submitted on or after this date will be charged the new rate of 400USD per article and will be published in the vol. 10, no. 5 October 2020 issue and afterwards.
Manuscripts submitted before May 1, 2020, could also take advantage of the new rate (400USD) if the authors agree to publish the paper in the vol. 10, no. 5 October 2020 issue or afterwards.
The terminal time of this announcement is determined by the journal in its sole discretion.
h-index (February 2018): 20
i10-index (February 2018): 58
h5-index (February 2018): 15
h5-median (February 2018): 22
- Academic Journals Database
- ANVUR (Italian National Agency for the Evaluation of Universities and Research Institutes)
- CNKI Scholar
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- IBZ Online
- Linguistic Bibliography
- Linguistics and Language Behavior Abstracts
- MLA International Bibliography
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- UCR Library
- Web of Science (Emerging Sources Citation Index)
- Diana XuEditorial Assistant